Switching between Test E and C

Topic created · 6 Posts · 365 Views
  • I am a Cyp guy, been on TRT and the once a week injections are great and my levels are steady.

I just got a few vials of Test E for a blast. Wondering if I still need to continue TRT dose of Cyp for 4 weeks or so while the Enth builds up in my blood. Or can I just stop one and start the other?

• [quote=“pyr0t3chnician” pid=‘61029’ dateline=‘1563281989’]
    I am a Cyp guy, been on TRT and the once a week injections are great and my levels are steady.

I just got a few vials of Test E for a blast. Wondering if I still need to continue TRT dose of Cyp for 4 weeks or so while the Enth builds up in my blood. Or can I just stop one and start the other?
    [/quote]

You can stop and start the other. The half-lives are almost identical.

Fun facts:

Cypionate has a slightly longer half-life and holds lower concentration of hormone per mL. Enanthate raws are also more sensitive to heat and will melt at lower temps.

Cypionate is the preferred testosterone ester in the USA, while enanthate is used more commonly in Europe.

The United kingdom’s NHS currently uses Nebido AKA Test undecanoate as the standard for TRT.

• [quote=“Black.Beard” pid=‘61034’ dateline=‘1563283277’]
    [quote=“pyr0t3chnician” pid=‘61029’ dateline=‘1563281989’]
    I am a Cyp guy, been on TRT and the once a week injections are great and my levels are steady.

[/quote]

Fun facts:

Cypionate has a slightly longer half-life and holds lower concentration of hormone per mL. Enanthate raws are also more sensitive to heat and will melt at lower temps.

Cypionate is the preferred testosterone ester in the USA, while enanthate is used more commonly in Europe.

The United kingdom’s NHS currently uses Nebido AKA Test undecanoate as the standard for TRT.
    [/quote]

Wow, I did not know the UK has tranisioned over to Test U as their main form of TRT. That is awesome, I am sure people on TRT there love it; especially if doctors are like here with many insistent on biweekly or once a month shots.

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘61076’ dateline=‘1563299976’]
    [quote=“Black.Beard” pid=‘61034’ dateline=‘1563283277’]

[/quote]

Fun facts:

[/quote]

Wow, I did not know the UK has tranisioned over to Test U as their main form of TRT. That is awesome, I am sure people on TRT there love it; especially if doctors are like here with many insistent on biweekly or once a month shots.
    [/quote]

What sucks is that the frequency every 12 weeks i believe.

• [quote=“Black.Beard” pid=‘61081’ dateline=‘1563301535’]
    [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘61076’ dateline=‘1563299976’]

[/quote]

Fun facts:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oof. Even in Castor Oil (not sure the carrier for Nebido) that is way way to long haha. I guess they don’t have it much better than docs that want to pin Test E/C once a month.

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘61088’ dateline=‘1563302221’]
    [quote=“Black.Beard” pid=‘61081’ dateline=‘1563301535’]
    [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘61076’ dateline=‘1563299976’]

[/quote]

Fun facts:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oof. Even in Castor Oil (not sure the carrier for Nebido) that is way way to long haha. I guess they don’t have it much better than docs that want to pin Test E/C once a month.
    [/quote]

Yeah, thankfully for them, the UGL scene is really big in UK. It’s technically legal to run AAS, you just can’t sell it i think.