SoCo. is actually a dermatologist.

Topic created · 11 Posts · 884 Views
  • First time I messaged SoCo, and legit just talked about my problems with skin care. I understand this is a business, so to take the time out of your day to just chat it up is bad ass. Dudes an outstanding lad.

• that mother fuckers domestic pharma 'tane saved my Summer this year. #TankTopReady.

Bless his heart!

• [quote=“Aggie23” pid=‘60902’ dateline=‘1563214592’]
    First time I messaged SoCo, and legit just talked about my problems with skin care. I understand this is a business, so to take the time out of your day to just chat it up is bad ass. Dudes an outstanding lad.
    [/quote]

He’s cool as fuck, and knows his shit. His gear is on point too, been using his shit for a long time and haven’t ever had to worry about anything.

• Did the same for me! Different topic but just chatted it up

• If you are saying that they are an actual Dermatologist (as this is their actual profession and they are a doctor) then I would probably remove this post. This could easily be used to doxx them or get them in legal trouble.

• [quote=“Threearrow” pid=‘60939’ dateline=‘1563222803’]
    If you are saying that they are an actual Dermatologist (as this is their actual profession and they are a doctor) then I would probably remove this post. This could easily be used to doxx them or get them in legal trouble.
    [/quote]

That was the first thing I thought. TMI

• [quote=“Harbenger” pid=‘60949’ dateline=‘1563227148’]
    [quote=“Threearrow” pid=‘60939’ dateline=‘1563222803’]
    If you are saying that they are an actual Dermatologist (as this is their actual profession and they are a doctor) then I would probably remove this post. This could easily be used to doxx them or get them in legal trouble.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

SoCo, MD.

The first thing I thought when I read that was: Some people really don’t understand OPSEC; what it is, how sources utilize it, how private members should utilize it, etc. Then I thought: Wow, he really didn’t read the post at all.

I will clarify; No, sarcastically calling a source a dermatologist because of their knowledge of skin care routines is not doxxing them. And if you believe someone is a dermatologist just because they anonymously claim they are one online, you are very gullible.

Now, if SoCo or any other source is providing documentation and certification of their medical expertise, then they are doxxing themselves and have their own issues to deal with.

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘60955’ dateline=‘1563229404’]
    [quote=“Harbenger” pid=‘60949’ dateline=‘1563227148’]
    [quote=“Threearrow” pid=‘60939’ dateline=‘1563222803’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

SoCo, MD.

The first thing I thought when I read that was: Some people really don’t understand OPSEC; what it is, how sources utilize it, how private members should utilize it, etc. Then I thought: Wow, he really didn’t read the post at all.

I will clarify; No, sarcastically calling a source a dermatologist because of their knowledge of skin care routines is not doxxing them. And if you believe someone is a dermatologist just because they anonymously claim they are one online, you are very gullible.

Now, if SoCo or any other source is providing documentation and certification of their medical expertise, then they are doxxing themselves and have their own issues to deal with.
    [/quote]

• Appreciate you backing me up lol.

• So does he sell Retina? Lol

• [quote=“SouthernCompounding” pid=‘60964’ dateline=‘1563232024’]
    [quote=“bigmamba” pid=‘60961’ dateline=‘1563231466’]
    So does he sell Retina? Lol
    [/quote]

Actively looking at getting this after a few requests have come through.

But no - definitely not a dermatologist but someone who has suffered enough through shitty skin care, bad advice, and poor doctor care to help out others in need. Anytime you guys wanna chat I’m on Wickr!
    [/quote]

if you end up stocking it in the near future I’ll buy you out