First cycle gone wrong ?

Topic created · 34 Posts · 2000 Views
  • Hey guys,
    I posted a couple weeks back after fucking up my e2 but that’s back to normal. The problem now is the sides from test e. I’m running 250mg 2x a week and I’m couple days from week 6 is things are out of control. Yea my strength has almost doubled but I look like a lot fatter in my eyes. big but no definiton/vascularity and I’m up almost 25 lbs so far. I do understand a lot of that is water weight but still. . I’ve been taking asin 12.5mg E3D. And I’m thinking of upping it to 12.5mg EoD for the next couple weeks than possible ED. Now my diet isn’t dirty or anything. I never eat out unless I go out with my girl. I’m 6’1 230 probbally mid 20% bf now from pre-cycle 16%. I usually bulk on about 3k cals but decided to ramp it up to 3.5k a couple weeks back after the test and strength gains kicked. Maybe the water is covering everything or whatever but I’ve still yet to see that really dramatic lean mass change everyone says is supposed to happen. And the acne is getting so bad I’m probably gonna run another course of accutane. Routine is ppl 6x a week

I was looking for same advice if I should just go back to maintance cals for while and upping the AI/cardio to see if it helps a bit. I’m kinda confused because most people are eating like 4K+ cals on test and still dropping bf%. Aside from the ridiculous strength increase, I look like a natty fatter version of my pre-cycle self. Basically I look the same, but puffier if that makes sense. I don’t teally want to keep heading this way and finish the cycle off fat as fuck and have to wait months fat just to cut.

Need some advice. Can provide pics if needed.

• Sounds like your E2 is high as fuck and you’re retaining water or your diet is actually shit and you’re eating WAY over the amount of calories you think you are.

I’d get bloodwork and see what your E2 looks like and take a good look at your diet. Little shit adds up, and snacking/grazing during the day is what fucks people up.

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘60903’ dateline=‘1563214771’]
    Sounds like your E2 is high as fuck and you’re retaining water or your diet is actually shit and you’re eating WAY over the amount of calories you think you are.

I’d get bloodwork and see what your E2 looks like and take a good look at your diet. Little shit adds up, and snacking/grazing during the day is what fucks people up.
    [/quote]

In my defense about the diet tho. I’ve always been able to EASILY gain weight. Prior to hopping on. I was easily gaining weight at 2.8k-3k calories a day. Body is very efficient at converts food to fat haha. My e2 was like 45pg/ml tho

• [quote=“Lankybruh” pid=‘60906’ dateline=‘1563215116’]
    [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘60903’ dateline=‘1563214771’]
    Sounds like your E2 is high as fuck and you’re retaining water or your diet is actually shit and you’re eating WAY over the amount of calories you think you are.

[/quote]

In my defense about the diet tho. I’ve always been able to EASILY gain weight. Prior to hopping on. I was easily gaining weight at 2.8k-3k calories a day. Body is very efficient at converts food to fat haha. My e2 was like 45pg/ml tho
    [/quote]

When was the last time you had bloods done?

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘60909’ dateline=‘1563215507’]
    [quote=“Lankybruh” pid=‘60906’ dateline=‘1563215116’]
    [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘60903’ dateline=‘1563214771’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

When was the last time you had bloods done?
    [/quote]

7 or 8 weeks ago. Pre-cycle. Test was like 680. E2 45

• Time for some more bloods my dude. You always need to be prepared for pre, mid and post cycle bloods. It’s one of the most important, if not the most important part of being on gear.

I guarantee you you’re e2 is high as fuck and that’s what’s causing all of the bloating and shit.

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘60915’ dateline=‘1563216353’]
    Time for some more bloods my dude. You always need to be prepared for pre, mid and post cycle bloods. It’s one of the most important, if not the most important part of being on gear.

I guarantee you you’re e2 is high as fuck and that’s what’s causing all of the bloating and shit.
    [/quote]

Assuming that it does come back rdicously high. What dosages are u suggesting

• [quote=“Lankybruh” pid=‘60917’ dateline=‘1563216585’]
    [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘60915’ dateline=‘1563216353’]
    Time for some more bloods my dude. You always need to be prepared for pre, mid and post cycle bloods. It’s one of the most important, if not the most important part of being on gear.

[/quote]

Assuming that it does come back rdicously high. What dosages are u suggesting
    [/quote]

Most people suggest starting off with 12.5mg Asin E3D or E3.5Ds. Give that some time and see how you feel/look. If that doesn’t work, you can try bumping it up to EOD.

A lot of it is trial and error, checking bloodwork, how you feel etc., to dial in your AI dose. You’ve really got to learn how your body reacts to different things. I always prefer the less is more method when it comes to AI usage because bombing your e2 is a fucking nightmare compared to higher e2 in my own experience.

I’ve never fucked with Adex, so I can’t give you advice on Adex dosages etc., but I’m sure Google can.

• Get bloods done. You need to control your E2

• You are just fat and overeating. And then you create a strawman who is eating 4k calories per day in order to make what you are doing not seem so bad.

You started at 16% BF, which is already really high for a bulk. You then decided “You know what? I am not getting fat quick enough. Let me add more calories and see what happens” and are now surprised that you are adding fat. And then you go as far to say “Body is very efficient at converts food to fat” as if your body is just magically inefficient compared to everyone else. Newsflash; it likely isn’t. If you are eating over 1000 calories more than you are burning in a day, you are likely to add a significant amount of fat, even on gear.

That, or your E2 is out of control and you are carrying waterweight which makes you look bloated and lacking water definition. You have gotten some decent advice on that.

But even if you get your E2 in check, it sounds like you are just YOLOing your diet and hope that whatever compounds you are injecting will just do all the hard work for you. Diet is a very important aspect of using AAS, as most people here can attest. So fix your diet. And don’t do it for me; because I called you out or to prove me wrong. Do it to maximize your cycle, as well as stop having confusing problems where the culprit could be multiple things.

• I don’t know who told you that you were going to loss body fat and gain muscle eating a 500-1000 calorie surplus on 500mg of Test/week, but they are wrong. You’re not taking a gram of Tren.

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘60941’ dateline=‘1563223453’]
    You are just fat and overeating. And then you create a strawman who is eating 4k calories per day in order to make what you are doing not seem so bad.

You started at 16% BF, which is already really high for a bulk. You then decided “You know what? I am not getting fat quick enough. Let me add more calories and see what happens” and are now surprised that you are adding fat. And then you go as far to say “Body is very efficient at converts food to fat” as if your body is just magically inefficient compared to everyone else. Newsflash; it likely isn’t. If you are eating over 1000 calories more than you are burning in a day, you are likely to add a significant amount of fat, even on gear.

That, or your E2 is out of control and you are carrying waterweight which makes you look bloated and lacking water definition. You have gotten some decent advice on that.

But even if you get your E2 in check, it sounds like you are just YOLOing your diet and hope that whatever compounds you are injecting will just do all the hard work for you. Diet is a very important aspect of using AAS, as most people here can attest. So fix your diet. And don’t do it for me; because I called you out or to prove me wrong. Do it to maximize your cycle, as well as stop having confusing problems where the culprit could be multiple things.
    [/quote]

Stoney putting it more eloquently than I ever could.

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘60941’ dateline=‘1563223453’]
    You are just fat and overeating. And then you create a strawman who is eating 4k calories per day in order to make what you are doing not seem so bad.

[/quote]

Well. What do you suggest I do. I got var sitting around and was thinking of just eating 3k for the next 2-3 weeks then adding var the last 6 weeks of the cycle and drop some bf% before I hop off

• [quote=“Lankybruh” pid=‘60972’ dateline=‘1563233986’]
    [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘60941’ dateline=‘1563223453’]

[/quote]

Well. What do you suggest I do. I got var sitting around and was thinking of just eating 3k for the next 2-3 weeks then adding var the last 6 weeks of the cycle and drop some bf% before I hop off
    [/quote]

Well, most of my advice is going to be conventional wisdom, which I don’t think you would like very much, since you have been taking steps the opposite (upping your calories by 500 just cause, starting a bulk and your first cycle at 16% BF, being surprised that yeah you are still fat and getting fatter).

Tbh, your cycle is likely shot at this point from an aesthetic standpoint. You are not likely to shed a ton of fat in the 2nd half of your cycle. If you where Blast and Crusing, you would have a ton of options. Since you are not, here are my suggestion:

Drop Calories down to 3k/day.

Continue your lifting program, maybe add some cardio if you can (30 mins EOD is good)

Keep your calories at 3k/day for the rest of your cycle and PCT.

After your PCT is complete, you can look into solving your BF issue (i.e. cutting).

The main issue for you is your timeline. It sounds like you only have 6-9 weeks left in your cycle. You could cut a significant amount of fat in that time, but it doesn’t exactly set you up well for holding onto your strength gains into PCT and beyond. Basically, right now you are paying for starting too early and not doing enough research.

Alternatively, you could drop your calories down to 2000-2500. But then your cycle is completely confusing, and after PCT, you would likely be around the same BF % as when you started and have only made the equivalent size and strength gains to what you would have made naturally in the same time span. So I would suggest you just drop calories to 3k, finish your bulk, and cut after. At least that way you will have got a good amount out of the cycle; even if you didn’t get the aesthetic benefits.

Maybe someone else can chime in some good advice here; I don’t see a clear way out of this because of all your limiting factors. The good news is that the Var will harden you up, and you might be able to actually see some of the gains from your cycle. Maybe.

On a side note, people who are eating over 4k calories each day in this community normally have way more lean mass then you. They normally have more lean mass than you have total mass. You only have ~170-180 lbs of lean mass; and that is on Test. Guys who eat over 4k calories/day normally have 210+ lean mass. There are also people who exercise so much that they burn a ton of calories, but those people aren’t normally included in this community too much.

• Pics for reference.
    https://imgur.com/a/k4RwsbQ
    6’1 230.
    On a side note. Would like s little more input on growing lats, back and delta more. Hate having such a shitty narrow frame @“DNPstoney”
    Sorry it’s kinda dark and blurry btw. I’m a dark fuck haha

• [quote=“Lankybruh” pid=‘60993’ dateline=‘1563247048’]
    Pics for reference.
    https://imgur.com/a/k4RwsbQ
    6’1 230.
    On a side note. Would like s little more input on growing lats, back and delta more. Hate having such a shitty narrow frame @“DNPstoney”
    Sorry it’s kinda dark and blurry btw. I’m a dark fuck haha
    [/quote]

Wow, your pics don’t line up with the issues you have stated having pretty much at all. I would be surprised if you are in the mid 20s in BF %. You look more like 18-20%.

Seeing your picture, I really think my advice before is perfect. Drop calories down to ~3k/day and see how it makes you feel and if you are still gaining weight. You will likely still be progressing anyway so pay attention to your weight and how you look in the mirror. Honestly, you need to get others opinions more often, because it seems like you have a lot of body dysmorphia going on but don’t realize it.

Drop the calories to 3k/day. Maybe add some cardio. Continue the cycle as planned. Adding Var for the last 6 weeks, you should harden up and see large aesthetic gains.

P.S., your back doesn’t look disproportionate at all. I would be more concerned with your quads and hammys than you back IMO; but you didn’t give too many pics of your legs.

• I don’t think 3K is enough, probably needs to go to about 2700. I usually eat anywhere from 2200-2700 during the week and have little to no issues looking bloated especially in the face. Try to hit gym at least 4-5 days a week for about an hour. Sometimes if I’m bored enough I’ll go twice a day.

This is my reference pic although I’m heavier now. I think I was 158 here.

https://imgur.com/REtl62A

I don’t know my BF% if anyone wants to guess, I’m curious.

• [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘61004’ dateline=‘1563262929’]
    I don’t think 3K is enough, probably needs to go to about 2700. I usually eat anywhere from 2200-2700 during the week and have little to no issues looking bloated especially in the face. Try to hit gym at least 4-5 days a week for about an hour. Sometimes if I’m bored enough I’ll go twice a day.

[/quote]

Odd hijack but 12-15% depending where you store fat/ how depleted you were in this

• OP you fell for the meme, you won’t look like a god after one cycle. If you looked like shit prior to cycle you’ll just look like shit after the cycle but with bloat

• [quote=“propionate” pid=‘61018’ dateline=‘1563277380’]
    [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘61004’ dateline=‘1563262929’]
    I don’t think 3K is enough, probably needs to go to about 2700. I usually eat anywhere from 2200-2700 during the week and have little to no issues looking bloated especially in the face. Try to hit gym at least 4-5 days a week for about an hour. Sometimes if I’m bored enough I’ll go twice a day.

[/quote]

Odd hijack but 12-15% depending where you store fat/ how depleted you were in this
    [/quote]

I’m not hijacking the thread. I’m comparing what my caloric intake looks like with his body comparing mine. I’m not accounting anything except BF% not weight or height. Where else would I store fat if not my gut? You think I have 10 pounds of fat hidden away on my legs? no… what u see is what u get. If you seriously think I’m 15% I think u need your eyes checked.

Livestrong “Men with a body fat percentage of about six to nine percent and women with a body fat percentage of 16 to 19 percent usually have a visible six-pack — if they’ve developed their ab muscles through exercise. For some men and women, six-pack abs only become visible with an even lower body fat level.”