MultiPharm Healthcare legit or fake

Topic created · 4 Posts · 102 Views
  • So Ive recently bought some test E which comes in ampoules of 1 ml. The brand is MultiPharm and I’m wondering if the brand is g2g and if anyone has experience with the brand. The brand is extremely similair to alpha pharma. The packaging seems legit, I also checked the code on their site and it also stated which product it was, and said it was real. I tried using the same code again in case, but it said it had been used already, so I assume it was real. Heres a pic of the substance. Only fishy thing to me was that the packaging states to ‘read the leaflet inside before use’, but theres no leaflet inside any of the packages. Not sure if this is normal. Please let me now, any feedback is apreciated.

Pics:
    https://imgur.com/a/bzUK7TB

• I don’t understand why you would take the risk with some unknown shit when there’s plenty of quality sources here. Not only that you ask after buying it. The smart thing to do would be ask before blowing your money.

• [quote=“Jeff007” pid=‘60735’ dateline=‘1563060054’]
    I don’t understand why you would take the risk with some unknown shit when there’s plenty of quality sources here. Not only that you ask after buying it. The smart thing to do would be ask before blowing your money.
    [/quote]

Some people just don’t think shit out… There are a grip of sources here I have no clue why you would go elsewhere.

• [quote=“Fatbricks” pid=‘60739’ dateline=‘1563062758’]
    [quote=“Jeff007” pid=‘60735’ dateline=‘1563060054’]
    I don’t understand why you would take the risk with some unknown shit when there’s plenty of quality sources here. Not only that you ask after buying it. The smart thing to do would be ask before blowing your money.
    [/quote]

Some people just don’t think shit out… There are a grip of sources here I have no clue why you would go elsewhere.
    [/quote]

Blows my mind. Something I’ll just never understand.

Says it looks extremely similar to Alpha Pharm. Too bad AP is garbage pretending to be a pharm grade knock off. So at best got some random shitty knock off of another garbage knock off and still don’t really have a clue what it is.