No responses from three different sources

Topic created · 23 Posts · 2379 Views
  • Hey guys just wondering if anyone else is having problems getting responses from sources. I’ve emailed three different ones and I haven’t received an email back. Just wondering if I’m the only one

• Which sources are you having trouble contacting?

• [quote=“Jalisco07” pid=‘60454’ dateline=‘1562887352’]
    Hey guys just wondering if anyone else is having problems getting responses from sources. I’ve emailed three different ones and I haven’t received an email back. Just wondering if I’m the only one
    [/quote]

are you using proton or tuta? If not, that’s why

• Are you a cop? asking for the sources.

• Snitches get stitches lol. I’m using both emails. I’ve tried checkedmate labs, Jaguar, and misriah. No response. I mean I know I’m an impatient bastard but checkmate and jaguar havent replyed in days

• [quote=“Jalisco07” pid=‘60458’ dateline=‘1562888713’]
    Snitches get stitches lol. I’m using both emails. I’ve tried checkedmate labs, Jaguar, and misriah. No response. I mean I know I’m an impatient bastard but checkmate and jaguar havent replyed in days
    [/quote]

I don’t think checkmate has posted in a week. Misriah takes a while, not sure about jaguar. There are plenty of other sources, why not try them???

• Is jaguar gone? Dont see any of his posts

• Jag is usually pretty damn quick in responding so not sure whats up with him.
    [hr]
    Just checked the source page and Jaguars thread is no longer there. Weird.

• @“Swole Guacamole” ,what happened to jaguar ?

• [quote=“JustaNewbie1” pid=‘60469’ dateline=‘1562892724’]
    Jag is usually pretty damn quick in responding so not sure whats up with him.
    [hr]
    [/quote]

I just ordered from Jaguar less than a week ago. Just went to email him and his protonmail no longer exists.

• [quote=“Godmike7” pid=‘60474’ dateline=‘1562895049’]
    [quote=“JustaNewbie1” pid=‘60469’ dateline=‘1562892724’]
    [hr]
    [/quote]

I just ordered from Jaguar less than a week ago. Just went to email him and his protonmail no longer exists.
    [/quote]

well thats no good…

• [quote=“cmlaracy” pid=‘60480’ dateline=‘1562896980’]
    [quote=“Godmike7” pid=‘60474’ dateline=‘1562895049’]
    [hr]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

well thats no good…
    [/quote]

Ya I’m not seeing it either. Was his username Herc?

• [quote=“Heavyweightmover” pid=‘60484’ dateline=‘1562899405’]
    [quote=“cmlaracy” pid=‘60480’ dateline=‘1562896980’]
    [quote=“Godmike7” pid=‘60474’ dateline=‘1562895049’]
    [hr]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

well thats no good…
    [/quote]

Ya I’m not seeing it either. Was his username Herc?
    [/quote]

Yeah, it was Herc. Looks like he nuked his account and deleted everything he ever posted.

I don’t want to jump the gun here; but I would NOT order from Jaguar for the time being. I mean, he doesn’t even have an email lol.

I didn’t go through everything, but you can see him deleting his post (the last one in the thread) here:

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Jaguar-Labs-Bloodwork?highlight=herc

You can also see the missing @ in the bloodwork OP, showing his username no longer exists.

• I can’t speak for the other sources but we have been swamped with E-mails/orders and have been dealing with a bit more of a backlog since Misriah was briefly offline for medical reasons.

As long as you followed the order format specified in our source post, he normally replies within 36 hours.

:) My apologies for any inconvenience this delay may have caused you.

edit: If it has been a significant wait for you, please @ me in our source thread and I will make sure it gets taken care of ~!

• [quote=“Misriah_Rep” pid=‘60509’ dateline=‘1562908309’]
    I can’t speak for the other sources but we have been swamped with E-mails/orders and have been dealing with a bit more of a backlog since Misriah was briefly offline for medical reasons.

As long as you followed the order format specified in our source post, he normally replies within 36 hours.

edit: If it has been a significant wait for you, please @ me in our source thread and I will make sure it gets taken care of ~!
    [/quote]

It’s only been 24 or so hours with you guys. I was mostly talking about the others. Thank you though!! Much appreciated

• [quote=“Jalisco07” pid=‘60518’ dateline=‘1562913552’]
    [quote=“Misriah_Rep” pid=‘60509’ dateline=‘1562908309’]
    I can’t speak for the other sources but we have been swamped with E-mails/orders and have been dealing with a bit more of a backlog since Misriah was briefly offline for medical reasons.

[/quote]

It’s only been 24 or so hours with you guys. I was mostly talking about the others. Thank you though!! Much appreciated
    [/quote]

Misriah is g2g right now man, I wouldn’t worry too much!

• [quote=“Jalisco07” pid=‘60458’ dateline=‘1562888713’]
    Snitches get stitches lol. I’m using both emails. I’ve tried checkedmate labs, Jaguar, and misriah. No response. I mean I know I’m an impatient bastard but checkmate and jaguar havent replyed in days
    [/quote]

Yeah I’m having some difficulties in responses as well. But Jaguar, I received an email yesterday via tuta. They said a package was seized, so out of OPSEC caution they are holding still and reviewing their processes. Nothing is moving. And all pending order are on a backlog now… so I guess I’ll either receive my product in like month or not at all. Depends on how it all blows over.

• [quote=“Jalisco07” pid=‘60518’ dateline=‘1562913552’]
    [quote=“Misriah_Rep” pid=‘60509’ dateline=‘1562908309’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Super appreciate your patience then! He is just getting caught up on the existing orders right now and should be replying to all new ones real soon, so if you haven’t heard from anyone else by then you should get a reply shortly. :) Sorry again for the delay~!

• What the fuck I just ordered quality shit from him. Bro Jaguar is the goat :(

• Yea I just got an order from Misrah and his shit is top notch. I love his tall vials too.