Hilma Biocare?

Topic created · 17 Posts · 4854 Views
  • Anyone use their products? Seems like a huge manufacturer of orals, oils, ancillaries, petides etc.

Kinda like Alpha Pharma (which got mixed reviews)

Anyone try any of their stuff?

I wonder why nobody on SST resells it?

• big fan and long time customer of, by now, almost all of their products. good prices, quality, packaging, sesame oil = least PIP I or any bro of mine have ever had. good TA and really nice shipping as well.

I think it’s not on SST since they’re too big to bother with such a small board, and a source of that quality might kind of stomp the competition/market here, which may not be in the other sources interest really.

• Their injectables are good to go imo; I was running their test at 250mg per week. Their anadrol I didn’t really like so much; didnt feel anything. I ran sparta’s drol; and after I ran out of sparta’s drol I ran real IH drol at 50mg per day; strength was going up every few days. Did not see that with Hilma’s anadrol. His mast and test was on point though; and almost no pip.

• Their packaging is pretty insane. A casual might think it’s pharma grade shit.

I ordered some orals from PharmaCom here, which is just a reseller of their products.

I guess some of these labs and vendors are too big to suppose, and TBH, I too like to support locally, and I also prefer to source domestically, but I’m curious.

Haven’t heard anything negative about Sparta, I’m about to start my entire next cycle with their products (test, adrol, tren A, proviron, and some accutane for skin gainz).

I bought clen from the Hilma brand through PharmaCom here in the intl. source section.

• I’m a dirty shill paid for my bullshit reviews.

• They have reps all over. And are always looking for more. An individual with a lot of time on their hands could contact them and ask to rep them here if approved by mods. You’d basically just forward order emails to them, and make a pretty good amount of money. I have a buddy making an absolute killing on Instagram and WhatsApp doing this

• proceeds to become Rep

• Why would our sources resell? Their in it to make money by brewing their own which is just as good.

• I mean unless it’s against the rules, couldn’t anyone here just become a rep and resell.

• PharmaCom, a source on this board sells their stuff here. I was unaware that Hilma sells direct to consumer. I have seen their company website and it does not appear to have a store.

I was just curious if they are g2g really. I ordered a bunch of their clen from PharamCom on SST. It was like $32 for 30 tabs and is packaged in an insane glass bottle that is inside a very pharma looking box with a hologram sealed sticker, etc etc… would fool the average eye that it’s pharma grade.

I ordered some domestic clen from SRx, which was cool to get in 2-3 days, but it was $50 and in a clear ziploc with a cheap sticker. Looked like ecstacy to the average eye!

• [quote=“TiredandHot” pid=‘60712’ dateline=‘1563045904’]
    Why would our sources resell? Their in it to make money by brewing their own which is just as good.
    [/quote]

Lots of sources here resell products. For instance, a lot of people’s generic GH comes from The Provider.

• [quote=“Unclemuscles55” pid=‘60793’ dateline=‘1563118836’]
    [quote=“TiredandHot” pid=‘60712’ dateline=‘1563045904’]
    Why would our sources resell? Their in it to make money by brewing their own which is just as good.
    [/quote]

Lots of sources here resell products. For instance, a lot of people’s generic GH comes from The Provider.
    [/quote]

Talking powder stuff like test, where they get raws and brew their own products. Not hgh.

• [quote=“unclecurley” pid=‘60755’ dateline=‘1563074656’]
    PharmaCom, a source on this board sells their stuff here. I was unaware that Hilma sells direct to consumer. I have seen their company website and it does not appear to have a store.

I was just curious if they are g2g really. I ordered a bunch of their clen from PharamCom on SST. It was like $32 for 30 tabs and is packaged in an insane glass bottle that is inside a very pharma looking box with a hologram sealed sticker, etc etc… would fool the average eye that it’s pharma grade.

I ordered some domestic clen from SRx, which was cool to get in 2-3 days, but it was $50 and in a clear ziploc with a cheap sticker. Looked like ecstacy to the average eye!
    [/quote]

I’ve used their clen a few times and it’s some of the best clen I’ve used. I haven’t used any of their oils or orals though. They have a thread over on Meso and those guys seem to think all of their stuff is on point with the exception of the couple trolls on there who will bash any source no matter what lol But I’m pretty sure their quality is comparable with Alpha Pharma or Balkan, just a bit more affordable it seems.

• @“DonaldPump” That’s great to know because I ordered a gang of it to save on shipping and not have to re-up

• [quote=“Seatedmaggs” pid=‘60687’ dateline=‘1563030309’]
    They have reps all over. And are always looking for more. An individual with a lot of time on their hands could contact them and ask to rep them here if approved by mods. You’d basically just forward order emails to them, and make a pretty good amount of money. I have a buddy making an absolute killing on Instagram and WhatsApp doing this
    [/quote]

Good afternoon, who do I need to talk to in order to see if I may become a rep?

• [quote=“unclecurley” pid=‘60446’ dateline=‘1562884884’]
    Their packaging is pretty insane. A casual might think it’s pharma grade shit.

I ordered some orals from PharmaCom here, which is just a reseller of their products.

I guess some of these labs and vendors are too big to suppose, and TBH, I too like to support locally, and I also prefer to source domestically, but I’m curious.

Haven’t heard anything negative about Sparta, I’m about to start my entire next cycle with their products (test, adrol, tren A, proviron, and some accutane for skin gainz).

I bought clen from the Hilma brand through PharmaCom here in the intl. source section.
    [/quote]

is Pharmacom and Steroidify the same thing? All I see on their source page here is them promoting disocunts and like nobody replies or nothing so I was always curious if Steroidify is legit.

Also see them get alot of shit on Meso also.
    [hr]
    [quote=“Seatedmaggs” pid=‘60687’ dateline=‘1563030309’]
    They have reps all over. And are always looking for more. An individual with a lot of time on their hands could contact them and ask to rep them here if approved by mods. You’d basically just forward order emails to them, and make a pretty good amount of money. I have a buddy making an absolute killing on Instagram and WhatsApp doing this
    [/quote]

Funny… before I knew the ins and outs of how to get shit and discovered SST, some dude replied to my YouTube comment with an email address so I hit him up and basically he sent me a product list of Hilma and STR gear telling me he is legit and that I can order from him.

• I ordered from Steroiodify a whiole back, was legit, got my order, took a long time, but such is with International orders… The Hilma Biocare clen was packaged super nice and it works, but TBH, the Alpha Pharma Clen (astralean) that people talked shit on, is waaaaay better!

my 2¢ on it