Best Pre-Workout?

Topic created · 20 Posts · 1350 Views
  • Hey guys,

I’ve been considering getting a pre-work out because I really lack the energy and feeling of going to the gym atm due to cutting.

I kind of gave up on finding an answer on Google because everything is sponsored etc and I want REAL answers.

Do you guys use a pre-workout? If so, which one?

I’d like to actually feel it working so I can go get some good workouts in, especially in these cutting times.

Coffee doesn’t do anything for me, I don’t feel it at all.

Thanks in advance! :)

• I’m currently trying C4 Ripped; and it’s… ok. A little better than strong coffee. Not sure I’d buy it again, but I’m also pretty stimulant insensitive.

Also curious if there’s anything GOOD out there.

• [quote=“warplain” pid=‘60242’ dateline=‘1562773056’]
    I’m currently trying C4 Ripped; and it’s… ok. A little better than strong coffee. Not sure I’d buy it again, but I’m also pretty stimulant insensitive.

Also curious if there’s anything GOOD out there.
    [/quote]

I saw that in Google on a top 5 list or something.

Let’s wait for some other members to chip in - hopefully they know more than us… :D

• I’ve tried several. Legion Pulse works well for me.

• Go to the off topic sub forum and find the post I made for the discounted Broken Arrow. Everyone who has tried it here absolutely loves it. 350mg caffeine 150mg DMHA 6g citrulline

• Precre xs by muscle elements. Dry scoop it and it’ll hit harder/quicker

Also, fool around with your so before going to gym together. Never have as much energy and intensity than when that happens

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘60247’ dateline=‘1562773329’]
    Go to the off topic sub forum and find the post I made for the discounted Broken Arrow. Everyone who has tried it here absolutely loves it. 350mg caffeine 150mg DMHA 6g citrulline
    [/quote]

I live in the EU, and it doesn’t ship to EU :(

• [quote=“buskis” pid=‘60236’ dateline=‘1562771535’]
    Hey guys,

I’ve been considering getting a pre-work out because I really lack the energy and feeling of going to the gym atm due to cutting.

I kind of gave up on finding an answer on Google because everything is sponsored etc and I want REAL answers.

I’d like to actually feel it working so I can go get some good workouts in, especially in these cutting times.

[/quote]

I’ve heard Godzilla Piss is dope. Also heard some positives about Frog Juice, but most that have used both have preferred Gpiss IME.

Also, Misriah is coming out with a new PWO, but I don’t think it has a name yet.

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘60262’ dateline=‘1562779059’]
    [quote=“buskis” pid=‘60236’ dateline=‘1562771535’]
    Hey guys,

[/quote]

I’ve heard Godzilla Piss is dope. Also heard some positives about Frog Juice, but most that have used both have preferred Gpiss IME.

Also, Misriah is coming out with a new PWO, but I don’t think it has a name yet.
    [/quote]

Lol I think he means normal pre workouts like from GNC. Anything with caffeine, citrulline, beta alanine and arginine is good. If you don’t want a pump formula, literally just caffeine is all you need.

• [quote=“Seatedmaggs” pid=‘60265’ dateline=‘1562779544’]
    [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘60262’ dateline=‘1562779059’]
    [quote=“buskis” pid=‘60236’ dateline=‘1562771535’]
    Hey guys,

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol I think he means normal pre workouts like from GNC. Anything with caffeine, citrulline, beta alanine and arginine is good. If you don’t want a pump formula, literally just caffeine is all you need.
    [/quote]

Ha, I did know what he meant, but he is talking like r/Fitness stuff.

Most experienced lifters either: Have a brand they are loyal to, make their own preworkout (it is cheap as shit), or just take caffeine (also cheap as shit, especially if you don’t like the tingling of beta alanine). Or, at least IME.

Also, I thought I would move it more to compounds rather than OTC supplements because this is general. There is (and have been tons over time) of normal preworkout threads in the OT forum.

• I seriously love Pre Jym. Been drinking it for years. I fill up my entire shaker with water and sip it on my drive to the gym or while I play a round of some game online before I head to the gym. The taste is amazing and it’s simple with caffeine (300mg) being the only stimulant. I still get tons of energy after all these years. This isn’t some 6oz water, one little scoop of C4. You need to sip this shit over 5-20 mins. The scoop is big. Also has Huperzine in it which I swear makes me feel good lol. I recommend Raspberry Lemonade, Cherry Limeade, or Orange Mango. Can only get them on bodybuilding. The other flavors from GNC are strange and don’t taste quite as good. Rainbow Sherbet is ok… the new Tangerine flavor is not that good.

Def do not get Natty Island Punch - it’s horrible.

It’s worth a try.

• As long as you’re on anabolics, regular pre-workouts will just give you a short lived caffeine boost, followed by a cortisol spike which will only inhibit muscle growth (my attitude has always been find the motivation within, so that you don’t have to deal with the cortisol after effects of getting mad hyped.). This is why if you’re on, its worth looking into drastically stepping up your preworkout game.

I’ve found that 50-100mg of simple TNE (NO TREN THANK YOU) is more than enough to get that tunnel vision, focus, and motivation. You just need to know how to manage E2 or test no ester is not for you.

• [quote=“buskis” pid=‘60236’ dateline=‘1562771535’]
    Hey guys,

[/quote]

I’m a huge fan of Pre-Kaged. Flavor isn’t bad, I get a really good niacin flush when it starts to kick in. It’s the cleanest I’ve found in awhile (I have GI issues so I have to be extremely picky on supps). The L-citrulline is a natural vasodilator and when combined with caffeine (274 mg so as to be friendly for those with anxiety), I get a huge mental lift with some good focus. There’s a good amount of other stuff in there including creatine.

• try out RYSE at rysesupps.com

They have two formulas, one is a hardcore preworkout and the other (white line) is actually my favorite. Super clean energy, no crash, high doses of clinical ingredients.

If you become an affilliate you get a 25% discount coupon to use. Solid deal

• Morphogen nutrition Alphagen + Volugen

• Make a list of all the ingredients for your favorite pre’s. Then make a list of what you wish was also in there. Then go buy Bulk Supplement powders and some bcaa for flavor and mix your own. Two years worth for what you used to pay for 2-3 months, plus it’s better. ?

• Guys if you’re a stim junkie like me -
    I’ve been using Rich Pianas 51-50 1 scoop
    with C4 1 scoop mixed together. 450mg caffeine total, gets shit rocking!

• Goku Gainz is pretty dang good as it’s jitter free and seems to last pretty long. I add in my Beta Alanine as they took it out because people complain of tingles…

• Venom and death punch are both great, both have DMAA and ephedra extract. Unfortunately they’re not online

• Besides plain caffeine at a minimum of 200 mg,

Ephedrine and yohimbine are very potent stims and easy to acquire with strong fat burning effects in a caloric deficit as a bonus.

Yohimbine will make your erections harder and can increase libido. It’s also known for making stubborn fat easier to burn by block alpha-2 adrenergic receptors in the fat cells.

Ephedrine is an appetite suppressant which can help with cutting. It mimicks adrenaline.