Help! Estradiol is 127

Topic created · 27 Posts · 2054 Views
  • Current cycle:
    Test E 420 mg a week
    Anavar 40mg a day
    Lgd 4033 10 mg a day
    Aromasin 12.5 mg eod

https://imgur.com/gallery/Dma2J4o

This is my first injectable cycle, but did multiple pro hormone cycles when I was younger. I feel like shit and just want to sleep all day. Will taking more aromasin bring my e2 down into range? I greatly appreciate any help

• [quote=“Brucebanner” pid=‘60048’ dateline=‘1562629693’]
    Current cycle:
    Test E 420 mg a week
    Anavar 40mg a day
    Lgd 4033 10 mg a day
    Aromasin 12.5 mg eod

https://imgur.com/gallery/Dma2J4o

This is my first injectable cycle, but did multiple pro hormone cycles when I was younger. I feel like shit and just want to sleep all day. Will taking more aromasin bring my e2 down into range? I greatly appreciate any help
    [/quote]

Aromasin is VERY effective. That is what studies show at least.

I give you three possible options.

1. Your Aromasin is fake. Not sure who your source is for the aromasin, but that is the first thing I would start to ask.

2. You are extremely fat. Are you over 20% BF? Or 30%? Higher body fat leads to higher aromatization.

3. It is a bad test. Unlikely, but it might be part (or all of) the cause. Did you follow procedure in the wiki for getting bloodwork? I would follow up and retest again, maybe getting the sensitive E2 test next time.

Honestly, your levels are so high that I doubt it would be solely based of being a heavy atomizer. The bloodwork just screams fake Aromasin IMO.

• 12.5mg Asin eod is already a lot (imo) for being only on 420mg Test/wk.
    Either you aromatize like crazy! or that Asin is weak…
    Make sure you’re taking your Asin with fats btw.

• Who’s supplying your aromasin?

• Test and aromasin are from the same, reputable source. Bf% is right at 20%. Blood was drawn 36 hours after last pin per wiki. What else could it be?

• What about changing your program to:

125mg Test E
    125mg Masterone
    12.mg verified source of aromasin.

Starting out with the levels you’re using seems unnecessary when it’s just more likely to lead to side effects.

• [quote=“Brucebanner” pid=‘60073’ dateline=‘1562638564’]
    Test and aromasin are from the same, reputable source. Bf% is right at 20%. Blood was drawn 36 hours after last pin per wiki. What else could it be?
    [/quote]

That’s it.

Either the test was incorrect (uncommon, but it happens occasionally) or it is the Asin. Maybe the Asin is good and you are having a bad reaction to it? Again, doubtful, but who knows.

Get new Asin from pharma; or preferable, even switch to Adex (pick up some Letro too just in case IMO). Start taking it and see if symptoms improve, then retake bloods to find out your levels.

Taking your Asin with fats could also help some (as another said). The difference in taking Asin with fats vs on an empty stomach is significant IIRC, but the math doesn’t add up IMO.

• [quote=“procyon” pid=‘60059’ dateline=‘1562634618’]
    Make sure you’re taking your Asin with fats btw.
    [/quote]
    I was going to make this suggestion as well. Doesn’t need to be a Thanksgiving dinner but some fat with the meal is necessary from what I’ve read.

• I’ve been taking the Asin on an empty stomach. I’ll start eating some fats with it

• I’ll throw in a new suggestion: the var is actually dbol

edit: didn’t see the aromasin on empty stomach, oh dear. yea that’s likely the culprit

• [quote=“Brucebanner” pid=‘60080’ dateline=‘1562640688’]
    I’ve been taking the Asin on an empty stomach. I’ll start eating some fats with it
    [/quote]
    No food at all! This has to be the reason. Absorption is impacted if you don’t take it with some fats. I take mine with breakfast that includes peanut butter.

• [quote=“procyon” pid=‘60106’ dateline=‘1562670411’]
    [quote=“Brucebanner” pid=‘60080’ dateline=‘1562640688’]
    I’ve been taking the Asin on an empty stomach. I’ll start eating some fats with it
    [/quote]
    No food at all! This has to be the reason. Absorption is impacted if you don’t take it with some fats. I take mine with breakfast that includes peanut butter.
    [/quote]

Research shows that taking Aromasin with a high fat meal (I forget what actually constitutes a “high fat meal”, it is buried in research behind paywalls) reduces plasma concentrations in the blood of Aromasin by ~40%.

It still seems like a long shot IMO, but maybe he is a heavy aromatizer and he is taking Asin on an empty stomach? That’s the only way I see this happening tbh.

12.5mg EOD of Aromasin is a fuckton on 420mg (lol) per week of Test, even at only ~50-60% effectiveness. Makes me think that with no AI his levels would be at over 200, maybe even 300, which is decently crazy on 420mg/week of Test.

• for fat soluble vitamins, 3-10g of fats is sufficient for optimal absorption so I doubt any medication would need more than that.

• Thanks guys, I’ll start eating some peanut butter in the morning. Any ideas as to why my blood work shows that I am anemic? My pre-cycle blood work looked fine.

• [quote=“Brucebanner” pid=‘60168’ dateline=‘1562707396’]
    Thanks guys, I’ll start eating some peanut butter in the morning. Any ideas as to why my blood work shows that I am anemic? My pre-cycle blood work looked fine.
    [/quote]

Your bloodwork doesn’t show anemia.

• Suprised no one here said anything about the LGD crushing his SHBG. Less SHBG, more free estrogen. SARMS do this much more then most steroids that aren’t called proviron and much quicker.

• [quote=“Zyzzguido55” pid=‘60339’ dateline=‘1562815871’]
    Suprised no one here said anything about the LGD crushing his SHBG. Less SHBG, more free estrogen. SARMS do this much more then most steroids that aren’t called proviron and much quicker.
    [/quote]

Good advice.

I would say it is because many guys here aren’t very educated on SARMs. Most people here are on AAS and just dabble in SARMs as additions to their cycles. Also, he didn’t get his SHBG tested so it doesn’t instantly stand out.

That would answer a bunch of questions though. We will find out when OP posts an update and gets more bloods (if he ever does, ha).

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘60346’ dateline=‘1562821210’]
    [quote=“Zyzzguido55” pid=‘60339’ dateline=‘1562815871’]
    Suprised no one here said anything about the LGD crushing his SHBG. Less SHBG, more free estrogen. SARMS do this much more then most steroids that aren’t called proviron and much quicker.
    [/quote]

Good advice.

I would say it is because many guys here aren’t very educated on SARMs. Most people here are on AAS and just dabble in SARMs as additions to their cycles. Also, he didn’t get his SHBG tested so it doesn’t instantly stand out.

That would answer a bunch of questions though. We will find out when OP posts an update and gets more bloods (if he ever does, ha).
    [/quote]

I was on a 120mg/week test e cruise with no AI. Added in Ostarine and S23, and within 2-3 weeks I had to lower my test to 60mg/wk, and i still got puffy nips. Anecdotally, there’s definitely an interaction

• [quote=“FixerUpper” pid=‘60222’ dateline=‘1562756037’]
    [quote=“Brucebanner” pid=‘60168’ dateline=‘1562707396’]
    Thanks guys, I’ll start eating some peanut butter in the morning. Any ideas as to why my blood work shows that I am anemic? My pre-cycle blood work looked fine.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

What about the low MCH and MCHC?

• [quote=“Brucebanner” pid=‘60448’ dateline=‘1562885496’]
    [quote=“FixerUpper” pid=‘60222’ dateline=‘1562756037’]
    [quote=“Brucebanner” pid=‘60168’ dateline=‘1562707396’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

What about the low MCH and MCHC?
    [/quote]

My results from LabCorp show that mine is like yours. Kinda high RBC but low MCH and MCHC. Mine also shows my hemoglobin at 13.7. Red Cross hemoglobin test showed 17 on May 19 before a single pint donation, which is actually one point higher than before my previous donation. Seems kinda fishy to me. I’m gonna get labwork done at a different lab next week and see what they come up with.