Should I be wary of higher concentration vials?

Topic created · 17 Posts · 821 Views
  • If I need to get 6 vials of 100mg/ml Test P, is this the exact same thing as getting 3 vials of 200mg/ml? The total price is a lot better getting the higher concentration vials, but are there reasons why someone would choose to get the lower concentration vials instead?

• Higher concentrations can be more painful when you inject. Also they compound can crash out of solution requiring the vial to be heated and stirred before injection. These probably aren’t the case with just 200mg/ml but the lower dosage the less likely of those two things happening.

• Don’t get high concentration gear as a noob. You’ll be posting and asking why it hurts so much within a day or two of your first shot. Spend the extra like $10 per vial and get normal concentration. Don’t be a dumbass by trying to saving a few bucks

• It’s only worth it if you know how you react to high concentration gear, plus you can buy cheap bottles of GSO from Ebay and mix the ratio to a 1:1 and effectively double your vial. 200mg mg vials turn into 2 x 100mg vials at a 1:1 ratio so that’s an option. So in that case how is it NOT worth it?

• Hurts less post injection, doesn’t crash and usually there are less solvents invoiced which make the actually injection less painful as well

• [quote=“delanore” pid=‘59969’ dateline=‘1562557033’]
    If I need to get 6 vials of 100mg/ml Test P, is this the exact same thing as getting 3 vials of 200mg/ml? The total price is a lot better getting the higher concentration vials, but are there reasons why someone would choose to get the lower concentration vials instead?
    [/quote]

As others have said, you are more likely to get a bad reaction from the higher concentration gear. First, the higher concentration itself is more likely to cause annoyance, then the oil and/or solvent used is more likely to cause annoyance than normally dosed gear.

KISS. Buy normal concentration gear. Maybe throw in 1 vial of 200mg/ml and see how you react to it in the future.

• Dont get high prop. You will probably run out of pin sites that aren’t sore if you’re doing daily or eod injections. You won’t want to run the whole cycle. You will probably hate every pin day

• I ran 800mg of test 400 my first cycle and had softballs in both ass cheeks and quads. Thought I was going to have my legs amputated. Had test flu for the majority of my 12 week cycle. Biggest fucking mess of my life. Why I’m still doing this shit after that who knows… :D

• I’d only go for higher concentration if I was pushing so much oil I’d be running out of sites I felt comfortable using. depending on your cycle, you can also mix short and long esters, as the latter usually come at higher concentrations.

I’m using 100mg/ml primo e. and boy that’s a lot of oil per week by itself when running >600mg/week. no PIP in exchange for more scar tissue :/

• I like to use high concentration oils to mix with lower concentration oils so I’m not pinning 2ml at a time, the pip is worse than low concentration but not as bad as banging a ml of test 400

• [quote=“don_c” pid=‘60075’ dateline=‘1562638771’]
    I ran 800mg of test 400 my first cycle and had softballs in both ass cheeks and quads. Thought I was going to have my legs amputated. Had test flu for the majority of my 12 week cycle. Biggest fucking mess of my life. Why I’m still doing this shit after that who knows… :D
    [/quote]

Damn, why didn’t u dilute it?

• [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘60195’ dateline=‘1562721296’]
    [quote=“don_c” pid=‘60075’ dateline=‘1562638771’]
    I ran 800mg of test 400 my first cycle and had softballs in both ass cheeks and quads. Thought I was going to have my legs amputated. Had test flu for the majority of my 12 week cycle. Biggest fucking mess of my life. Why I’m still doing this shit after that who knows… :D
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Well…

#1 it was my first cycle and I didn’t know what the fuck I was doing.

#2 I decided the guy I got the stuff from knew what he was talking about vs the dozens of people that said it was a horrible idea.

#3 I thought I was a tough guy.

#4 More is better, right???

:’( RIP my ass cheeks

I forgot to mention I was as pinning with a 21 or 22 gauge needle… Lmao… Idiot.

• [quote=“don_c” pid=‘60231’ dateline=‘1562766303’]
    [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘60195’ dateline=‘1562721296’]
    [quote=“don_c” pid=‘60075’ dateline=‘1562638771’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Well…

#1 it was my first cycle and I didn’t know what the fuck I was doing.

#2 I decided the guy I got the stuff from knew what he was talking about vs the dozens of people that said it was a horrible idea.

#3 I thought I was a tough guy.

#4 More is better, right???

:’( RIP my ass cheeks

I forgot to mention I was as pinning with a 21 or 22 gauge needle… Lmao… Idiot.
    [/quote]

Big tough guy over here.

I am lucky I don’t get PIP except for virgin muscles. At one point, I was pinning 3ml into each Delt a day for ~4 weeks with no noticeable PIP. Probably have a good amount of scar tissue tho lol.

• Stoney you are made of Stone though… so… makes sense. 3ML into a delt is super human.

• [quote=“delanore” pid=‘59969’ dateline=‘1562557033’]
    If I need to get 6 vials of 100mg/ml Test P, is this the exact same thing as getting 3 vials of 200mg/ml? The total price is a lot better getting the higher concentration vials, but are there reasons why someone would choose to get the lower concentration vials instead?
    [/quote]

I currently have a thread going where I’m discussing diluting gear for the sole reason that I happen to have a general PIP problem.

My first cycle I used Test E 500mg/mL. Why? Because I didn’t know.
    I could not walk. I could not sit. I could not lay. I was pain. I was death.

What I’m saying is that you will most definitely have more luck with standard concentrations and/or diluting Test 400! Good luck.

• “I could not walk. I could not sit. I could not lay. I was pain. I was death.” I know all about it. I have since diluted every shot even if it’s just a little GSO or Masteron, no pips that disable me yet in months. A tiny bit of pain is ok but it’s the swelling that you know u fucked up.

• [quote=“don_c” pid=‘60075’ dateline=‘1562638771’]
    [/quote]

Ass implants on a budget, nice