So can anyone give me a summary on the JH situation?

Topic created · 36 Posts · 3005 Views
  • Not trying to cause drama. Just want details if I’m ever going to get my order or not. I ordered on May 28th and haven’t heard anything. Messaged his wickr and no response. Messaged his protonmail and he replied saying he was out of town then stopped getting responses.

Just want to know if people are still getting their packages or not is all.

• Seems like he stopped fulfilling orders. Sorry man, shit happens like this every now and then. Just always be mindful that you could lose your money the minute you send it to any source.

• Did you order via email or the website? I ordered some test cyp, var, and adex from the website on June 2, and my order arrived roughly three weeks later (I left to visit family for a while, and when I came back the package was waiting for me). I considered making a T/A review, but I figured it would be pointless since he’s not a source here anymore. My pill pouches were covered in dust and crap, and 2 of the 3 var pouches had holes at the bottom big enough for pills to come out - luckily I only lost one. Also, the anavar capsules are exactly 2/3 all black, and 1/3 half black-half yellow. I have no idea why that is, and makes me a little concerned. Maybe it’s just because of the weirdness and drama at the end, but even though I have the gear in hand, I’m not sure I want to take it. The test is probably fine at least, vials look clean and clear, came vacuum sealed in some plastic stuff.

Anyway, sorry, but it would appear you got screwed over; I don’t see why J&H would keep fulfilling orders if they’re gone as a source and not coming back. Their work was obviously getting shoddy at the end anyway; these capsules look like a half-assed mess.

• I had an order placed April 4th for my contest prep. Had to wait more than 4 weeks to receive it after I reminded him twice, then only received the aromasin. Contacted him again about the other 2/3rds being tren/mast/test blend and winny and promised to ship them out in two days but that was about two weeks ago. Worst part is I just asked him to be honest and tell me to order from someone else so I wouldnt be late in my prep, but he assured me he would, but nothing ever came and no further replies. Biggest piece of shit ever dealt with. Makes me thankful for the other sources on the board like sparta and checkmate that got my gear in orderly time.

• [quote=“Cog_Noggin” pid=‘59461’ dateline=‘1562048836’]
    Did you order via email or the website? I ordered some test cyp, var, and adex from the website on June 2, and my order arrived roughly three weeks later (I left to visit family for a while, and when I came back the package was waiting for me). I considered making a T/A review, but I figured it would be pointless since he’s not a source here anymore. My pill pouches were covered in dust and crap, and 2 of the 3 var pouches had holes at the bottom big enough for pills to come out - luckily I only lost one. Also, the anavar capsules are exactly 2/3 all black, and 1/3 half black-half yellow. I have no idea why that is, and makes me a little concerned. Maybe it’s just because of the weirdness and drama at the end, but even though I have the gear in hand, I’m not sure I want to take it. The test is probably fine at least, vials look clean and clear, came vacuum sealed in some plastic stuff.

Anyway, sorry, but it would appear you got screwed over; I don’t see why J&H would keep fulfilling orders if they’re gone as a source and not coming back. Their work was obviously getting shoddy at the end anyway; these capsules look like a half-assed mess.
    [/quote]

I don’t know what the reason is for the apparently selective fulfillment of orders, but while they are gone from here, they are definitely not gone from everywhere.

• “hEz a GoOd gUy GrEaT PrIcEz aLwAyZ CaMe ThRoUgh 4 mE gOt mY pAcK iN 4 dAyZ StOp uR bItChInG iLl kEeP oRdeRiNg fRoM hIm”

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘59470’ dateline=‘1562069663’]
    “hEz a GoOd gUy GrEaT PrIcEz aLwAyZ CaMe ThRoUgh 4 mE gOt mY pAcK iN 4 dAyZ StOp uR bItChInG iLl kEeP oRdeRiNg fRoM hIm”
    [/quote]

He deserves to come back to SST because he threw in a free vial of test e after I waited 63 days! Best source ever!

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘59471’ dateline=‘1562070288’]
    [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘59470’ dateline=‘1562069663’]
    “hEz a GoOd gUy GrEaT PrIcEz aLwAyZ CaMe ThRoUgh 4 mE gOt mY pAcK iN 4 dAyZ StOp uR bItChInG iLl kEeP oRdeRiNg fRoM hIm”
    [/quote]

He deserves to come back to SST because he threw in a free vial of test e after I waited 63 days! Best source ever!
    [/quote]

That’s something I forgot to mention; I kept hearing guys who got their packs before me say that J&H threw in extras to make up for the ridiculous wait times and crappy service. I don’t like drama and bitching, so I decided not to be a part of it and just be patient in the hopes that my gear would land within a month. I’m also not one to jump to conclusions and accusations of shilling, but it seems like a select few guys at the end were getting a bunch of free shit and being asked to leave positive feedback on here (I think I remember someone saying that Jekyll asked him to leave a kind review after throwing in extra freebies). I got exactly the products that were expected, but nothing more, and never once communicated with Jekyll (ordered through the website). Maybe he gave up trying to buy back people’s favor by the time he filled my order. Regardless, live and learn, I’m glad to wash my hands of J&H. Next time I go with Sparta or one of the other verified sources.

• [quote=“Cog_Noggin” pid=‘59497’ dateline=‘1562093814’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘59471’ dateline=‘1562070288’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

That’s something I forgot to mention; I kept hearing guys who got their packs before me say that J&H threw in extras to make up for the ridiculous wait times and crappy service. I don’t like drama and bitching, so I decided not to be a part of it and just be patient in the hopes that my gear would land within a month. I’m also not one to jump to conclusions and accusations of shilling, but it seems like a select few guys at the end were getting a bunch of free shit and being asked to leave positive feedback on here (I think I remember someone saying that Jekyll asked him to leave a kind review after throwing in extra freebies). I got exactly the products that were expected, but nothing more, and never once communicated with Jekyll (ordered through the website). Maybe he gave up trying to buy back people’s favor by the time he filled my order. Regardless, live and learn, I’m glad to wash my hands of J&H. Next time I go with Sparta or one of the other verified sources.
    [/quote]

Sparta and fusion are both perfect. I’d recommend those 2

• [quote=“Cog_Noggin” pid=‘59497’ dateline=‘1562093814’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That was my guess too. He was trying (poorly) to fill most people’s orders, and then he sent some extras to certain customers and asked them to leave feedback.

Sad to see us lose a source, but at the same time, it is good to hold sources to a high standard. I would hate to see our many many quality sources here devolve to some of the behavior he was engaging in.

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘59499’ dateline=‘1562094433’]
    [quote=“Cog_Noggin” pid=‘59497’ dateline=‘1562093814’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sparta and fusion are both perfect. I’d recommend those 2
    [/quote]

Thanks - I had fun reading through Sparta’s thread. Looks like everyone has some fun with Leo and Achilles (will post noodz for gear), but at the end of the day, they’re serious about their business and taking care of customers. Plus I basically never hear anyone bad-mouthing their product, their gear sounds good and potent (and I dig the labels). I want to patronize a variety of the verified sources here, but I have a feeling I’ll keep coming back to Sparta in the long run. Sparta and Fusion are currently in the process of merging, right? I assume that’s a good thing, since it sounded like they were both quality vendors individually.

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘59470’ dateline=‘1562069663’]
    [/quote]

lmao you act so offended people had good experiences.

• [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘59512’ dateline=‘1562101726’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

No, it is when people use their good experience to discount any valid concerns. There are plenty of ways to share your good experience without trivializing the problems of others.

That was the main issue with all the J&H posts; and truth be told, it happens when pretty much any source gets removed.

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘59514’ dateline=‘1562102423’]
    [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘59512’ dateline=‘1562101726’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

No, it is when people use their good experience to discount any valid concerns. There are plenty of ways to share your good experience without trivializing the problems of others.

That was the main issue with all the J&H posts; and truth be told, it happens when pretty much any source gets removed.
    [/quote]

I never saw this brash of new accounts coming on just to vouch for him during all this shenanigans so maybe I have rose tinted glasses from my order two months ago. It is absolutely absurd though how many new accounts in general though I’ve seen since the whole deal started. It’s insane to think the sheer volume sst facilitates tbh

• [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘59518’ dateline=‘1562103889’]
    [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘59514’ dateline=‘1562102423’]
    [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘59512’ dateline=‘1562101726’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I never saw this brash of new accounts coming on just to vouch for him during all this shenanigans so maybe I have rose tinted glasses from my order two months ago. It is absolutely absurd though how many new accounts in general though I’ve seen since the whole deal started. It’s insane to think the sheer volume sst facilitates tbh
    [/quote]

There were a lot of new accounts posting about J&H orders at the end of May and June; both positive and negative tbh.

And yeah, you don’t realize how much business they do unless you are a source. I only have a guesstimate, and that could be really off honestly. The profit margins are huge though.

• That is true about the reviews as well. He asked me to post something positive about him on SST. Definitely a select few he filled orders for and selectively scammed the rest. I was hesitant to post negative feedback because of the few shills on here who kept backing his piece of shit ass and he had promised me 3x store credit of course which never happened of course and still had to order from other sources at the end of the day to get my gear. But that’s why we take risks with this, sometimes we get burned…

• I hate to beat a dead horse on this subject but, does anyone have any reviews or experience with his products? I ordered with him back in May and in June, got almost all my stuff, a couple things here and there were missing (said he would send the missing products; never did, never replied again). Mostly test, NPP, and anavar. I’m just a bit hesitant now, after all the drama that went down. If he was willing to do all that and some of the packs are a bit suspect, I wonder if he’d be willing to cut corners on quality control and stuff?

• [quote=“MagicSkeez” pid=‘59570’ dateline=‘1562128549’]
    I hate to beat a dead horse on this subject but, does anyone have any reviews or experience with his products? I ordered with him back in May and in June, got almost all my stuff, a couple things here and there were missing (said he would send the missing products; never did, never replied again). Mostly test, NPP, and anavar. I’m just a bit hesitant now, after all the drama that went down. If he was willing to do all that and some of the packs are a bit suspect, I wonder if he’d be willing to cut corners on quality control and stuff?
    [/quote]

I’ve ran multiple items and I have friends that are running others. Nothing but good reviews for the products (if you got them). No I’m not riding this dude’s dick (anymore) I’m out quite a bit of product myself atm. But for reals though, so far everything he actually sent out has proven to be worth injecting, or eating, or whatever. I’ve used his test and anavar and my friend is using his npp, all 3 of those should be gtg.

• [quote=“MagicSkeez” pid=‘59570’ dateline=‘1562128549’]
    I hate to beat a dead horse on this subject but, does anyone have any reviews or experience with his products? I ordered with him back in May and in June, got almost all my stuff, a couple things here and there were missing (said he would send the missing products; never did, never replied again). Mostly test, NPP, and anavar. I’m just a bit hesitant now, after all the drama that went down. If he was willing to do all that and some of the packs are a bit suspect, I wonder if he’d be willing to cut corners on quality control and stuff?
    [/quote]

My younger brother was using his Tren E and is still using his Test E and aromasin and has had great results from all of it. He also got a ton of free shit because it took awhile for him to get his order.

I really don’t think the quality of his gear has been called into question. It was his piss poor communication and shitty attitude towards the end. The dude got in over his head and buckled under the pressure.

It sucks, but it happens. I defended him simply on the basis of that people were still receiving their packs albeit slowly. After the shit with Sparta and him halting all communication and not sending anything else out, I no longer have any grounds to defend him on.

I feel for everyone who lost money dealing with the dude, it fucking sucks. Unfortunately that’s the nature of the beast when dealing in the black market. Don’t spend money you can’t afford to lose. J&H ran good deals and had good prices, but price isn’t everything.

If you’re worried about losing money, stick to well established sources who have a good reputation and have been around awhile. There’s plenty of absolutely outstanding sources here who will go that extra mile to take care of you. Some are a little more pricey but I’d much rather pay extra money for that peace of mind and quality than trying to save money on some source I don’t know much about.

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘59584’ dateline=‘1562161538’]
    [quote=“MagicSkeez” pid=‘59570’ dateline=‘1562128549’]
    [/quote]

My younger brother was using his Tren E and is still using his Test E and aromasin and has had great results from all of it. He also got a ton of free shit because it took awhile for him to get his order.

I really don’t think the quality of his gear has been called into question. It was his piss poor communication and shitty attitude towards the end. The dude got in over his head and buckled under the pressure.

It sucks, but it happens. I defended him simply on the basis of that people were still receiving their packs albeit slowly. After the shit with Sparta and him halting all communication and not sending anything else out, I no longer have any grounds to defend him on.

I feel for everyone who lost money dealing with the dude, it fucking sucks. Unfortunately that’s the nature of the beast when dealing in the black market. Don’t spend money you can’t afford to lose. J&H ran good deals and had good prices, but price isn’t everything.

If you’re worried about losing money, stick to well established sources who have a good reputation and have been around awhile. There’s plenty of absolutely outstanding sources here who will go that extra mile to take care of you. Some are a little more pricey but I’d much rather pay extra money for that peace of mind and quality than trying to save money on some source I don’t know much about.
    [/quote]

Thanks for your answer! I’m not really too focused on missing orders or losing out on money, I was just more concerned for my health and time more than anything. Don’t wanna run a 16 week blast just to find out my bloods are barely any better than week 1 haha.