Hex/CJC = X IU's HGH?

Topic created · 17 Posts · 1172 Views
  • If I run Hexarelin at 300mg ED and CJC-1295 DAC at 1mg/Week. How many IU’s of HGH is this equivalent to pinning? In regards to how it would affect GH levels in a blood test?

I planned on running some peps and some real HGH at the same time along side my test cycle. Just running some numbers and trying to figure from a cost and effectiveness standpoint what would be optimal for me.

• there’s no “x mg = y ius gh” maybe anecdotes but nothing will really be the same

Injecting hgh shuts down your bodies natural production of the hormone. If you pin 5ius of gh then that’s what you have until your body breaks it down or you pin again. Injecting peptides to help spike gh or increase its release arent in the same ballpark. Kinda like clomid monotherapy vs trt injections.

Hopefully you get some anecdotes for your question, but imo you’re better off just running at least 2iu a day of gh and not using a bunch of peptides. There’s more information our there for gh and in general I’d trust sources for it more than peptides. For cost, I know @“SpartaPharmaUSA” is currently running a sale until they have kits tested

• [quote=“propionate” pid=‘55843’ dateline=‘1559673184’]
    there’s no “x mg = y ius gh” maybe anecdotes but nothing will really be the same Hopefully you get some anecdotes for your question,
    [/quote]

Thanks i figured there is not an exact answer with many complicated x factors just looking for some type of figure for effectiveness per $ spent. I was in communication with Sparta already thanks.

I was looking to start pairing 6iu a day with the peps. I was kinda hoping to hear that the hex and cjc would at least amount to like 3iu a day. And the combo of the 2 would equate to me using like 9iu with some additional benefits the peps give.

I already own the peptides as well as some HGH Frag and some IGF1-LR3 and the HGH is the only missing piece to my master blueprint I was just trying to use some sort of figure as a baseline to determine my HGH dose. I have a fairly disposable income with no gains golbins to cut into my program. Just trying to be efficient.

In my mind doing pure peptides vs doing pure HGH vs doing some middle ground combo of the 2 like my 6iu combined with the peps. IDK if anyone else has any thoughts on what protocol is most effective?

• I’ve wondered this myself, DatBTrue has some good info on the Peptides Sub-Reddit but the frequency of dosing peptides seems to be the biggest hassle. If you’re gonna combine HGH and peptides dose the HGH 20 minutes after the GHRP/GHRH combo, other than a Hex + CJC stack I think getting a bunch of The Provider’s generics would be the most efficient and effective.

• [quote=“MiniFridge” pid=‘55880’ dateline=‘1559690888’]
    If you’re gonna combine HGH and peptides dose the HGH 20 minutes after the GHRP/GHRH combo,
    [/quote]

I heard conflicting info the other day talking about how if you pin your HGH at the same time as your peptides it will trick the body into thinking everything is real straight up HGH and the body will handle it a little differently. I do not have real knowledge only second hand info and theory though. But I am ready and willing to experiment and report back my findings.

• Maximum release from a saturation dose of GHRP + CJC No DAC is somewhere between 4-6 IU equivalent. This is according to the papers in datbtrue’s archive.

That’s area under the curve. Peps peak much higher than HGH, but also peaks quicker and fall off quicker. I’m not sure what difference that makes.

Most of the people who say “peptides don’t work” either bought junk from someone reselling shady Chinese vials with no testing, or they’re shooting them just a couple hours after eating. If you are not completely fasted peps will do exactly nothing. If you are, they do their job.

Peptides will not make you big or ripped. If you just want ripped or more gainz, use steroids or GH+slin. Peps help you sleep better, recover more quickly, and give you better skin. The older you are the more you will notice. If under 30, your GH levels are good anyway and you probably won’t notice much.

• [quote=“everywhereatonce” pid=‘55930’ dateline=‘1559721355’]
    Maximum release from a saturation dose of GHRP + CJC No DAC is somewhere between 4-6 IU equivalent.

That’s area under the curve. Peps peak much higher than HGH, but also peaks quicker and fall off quicker. I’m not sure what difference that makes.

If you are not completely fasted peps will do exactly nothing. If you are, they do their job.

Peptides will not make you big or ripped. If you just want ripped or more gainz, use steroids or GH+slin. Peps help you sleep better, recover more quickly, and give you better skin. The older you are the more you will notice. If under 30, your GH levels are good anyway and you probably won’t notice much.
    [/quote]

Thanks if they can produce 4-6 IU equiv then in my opinion from a cost and effectiveness standpoint that makes it good to go for me if this is accurate. For me 3+ was my point i determine it to be worth it.

As far as peps peaking and having the shorter half life. I read that muscle growth and creation of new muscle cells is activated more during very high spikes as opposed to steady lower levels, and that men have much higher spikes compared to women and there is supposed to be some science behind this

I do have bad acne on my back as a side from the test and im 31 I would love clear skin and more sleep. I will probably run some experiments and determine how i react best.

10iu HGH or 6iu HGH + hex/cjc

• Why would you combine peptides and exo HGH? exo HGH inhibits endogenous HGH, which is what peptides are supposed to enhance, making it useless in terms of producing hgh.

• [quote=“GHKid2019” pid=‘55999’ dateline=‘1559768219’]
    Why would you combine peptides and exo HGH? exo HGH inhibits endogenous HGH, which is what peptides are supposed to enhance, making it useless in terms of producing hgh.
    [/quote]

Supposedly pinning the peptides first gives you the amplified endogenous release from your pituitary, and pinning HGH after allows you to have the exogenous replacement. Honestly I have no idea if this is actually the case but I’ve seen it mentioned during my research into peptides, I’d like to know how long the pituitary is “shut down” from producing growth hormone after pinning HGH.

• [quote=“MiniFridge” pid=‘56012’ dateline=‘1559775002’]
    [quote=“GHKid2019” pid=‘55999’ dateline=‘1559768219’]
    Why would you combine peptides and exo HGH? exo HGH inhibits endogenous HGH, which is what peptides are supposed to enhance, making it useless in terms of producing hgh.
    [/quote]

Supposedly pinning the peptides first gives you the amplified endogenous release from your pituitary, and pinning HGH after allows you to have the exogenous replacement. Honestly I have no idea if this is actually the case but I’ve seen it mentioned during my research into peptides, I’d like to know how long the pituitary is “shut down” from producing growth hormone after pinning HGH.
    [/quote]

it seems to be 24hrs minimum according to a study. this also busts the idea of am vs pm dosing dependent on your natural production, either time will be the same

• [quote=“MiniFridge” pid=‘56012’ dateline=‘1559775002’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

From my many hours of research on the topic I heard that humatrope has reported that their GH has only a 66% bio-availability in the body. Meaning 3iu is really only 2iu but if you pin the GH with the peptides it tricks the body into thinking that all of it is real GH produced by your own body increasing its bio availability and making it more effective.

Also Peps peak high and end quickly the GH is a slower release by combining the 2 I should have constantly elevated levels with some very high spikes 3-4x a day when i pin the peps

• [quote=“touchofgenius” pid=‘56057’ dateline=‘1559791713’]
    [quote=“MiniFridge” pid=‘56012’ dateline=‘1559775002’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

From my many hours of research on the topic I heard that humatrope has reported that their GH has only a 66% bio-availability in the body. Meaning 3iu is really only 2iu but if you pin the GH with the peptides it tricks the body into thinking that all of it is real GH produced by your own body increasing its bio availability and making it more effective.

Also Peps peak high and end quickly the GH is a slower release by combining the 2 I should have constantly elevated levels with some very high spikes 3-4x a day when i pin the peps
    [/quote]

“Meaning 3iu is really only 2iu but if you pin the GH with the peptides it tricks the body into thinking that all of it is real GH produced by your own body increasing its bio availability and making it more effective.”

That ain’t how… it works… nevermind… sigh

• I’ve messed with Pharma GH, Chinese GH, and peps for many many years. If you nail your schedule and hit your peps 4x-5x a day, its pretty damn close to 3-3.5iu GH. The most potent IGF based stack I ever took was as follows, got my IGF-1 up to 722!

Wake up:
    Mod GRF and GHRP-6 (needed appetite boost and my cortisol is always too high for GHRP-2)
    10-15 minutes later once my pituitary is done firing, 1iu GH

Mid day 3.5-4 hours after last shot
    Mod GRF and GHRP-6

Before dinner 3.5-4 hours after last shot
    Mod GRF and GHRP-6

Before bed
    Mod GRF and GHRP-6
    NO GH

** BONUS 5th shot, if I woke up middle of the night I did just a shot of peptides to get my nightly pulse increased. The 1iu GH doses keep your pituitary from shutting down, along with the peps keeping it running.

This stack was only 3iu of GH and felt like 8-10iu pharma. My pituitary never shut down AND I took GH. When you mix 1iu with your natural pulse from the peptides 10-15 min prior, your pituitary doesn’t notice the extra 1iu and doesn’t shut off. At least that’s what happened to me. It was an INSANELY powerful combo, I recomped HARD on that and just that no androgens.

• [quote=“cmlaracy” pid=‘57203’ dateline=‘1560574301’]
    I’ve messed with Pharma GH, Chinese GH, and peps for many many years. If you nail your schedule and hit your peps 4x-5x a day, its pretty damn close to 3-3.5iu GH. The most potent IGF based stack I ever took was as follows, got my IGF-1 up to 722!

Wake up:
    Mod GRF and GHRP-6 (needed appetite boost and my cortisol is always too high for GHRP-2)

Mod GRF and GHRP-6

Mod GRF and GHRP-6

Before bed
    Mod GRF and GHRP-6
    NO GH

** BONUS 5th shot, if I woke up middle of the night I did just a shot of peptides to get my nightly pulse increased. The 1iu GH doses keep your pituitary from shutting down, along with the peps keeping it running.

This stack was only 3iu of GH and felt like 7-8iu pharma. My pituitary never shut down AND I took GH. When you mix 1iu with your natural pulse from the peptides 10-15 min prior, your pituitary doesn’t notice the extra 1iu and doesn’t shut off. At least that’s what happened to me. It was an INSANELY powerful combo, I recomped HARD on that and just that no androgens.
    [/quote]

injecting 4 times a day with 3 or 4 different vials each, why not just inject generic gh at high dosages to get the same igf levels? seems like alot of work and dedication

• [quote=“GHKid2019” pid=‘57270’ dateline=‘1560632807’]
    [quote=“cmlaracy” pid=‘57203’ dateline=‘1560574301’]
    I’ve messed with Pharma GH, Chinese GH, and peps for many many years. If you nail your schedule and hit your peps 4x-5x a day, its pretty damn close to 3-3.5iu GH. The most potent IGF based stack I ever took was as follows, got my IGF-1 up to 722!

Wake up:

Mod GRF and GHRP-6

Mod GRF and GHRP-6

Before bed
    Mod GRF and GHRP-6
    NO GH

This stack was only 3iu of GH and felt like 7-8iu pharma. My pituitary never shut down AND I took GH. When you mix 1iu with your natural pulse from the peptides 10-15 min prior, your pituitary doesn’t notice the extra 1iu and doesn’t shut off. At least that’s what happened to me. It was an INSANELY powerful combo, I recomped HARD on that and just that no androgens.
    [/quote]

injecting 4 times a day with 3 or 4 different vials each, why not just inject generic gh at high dosages to get the same igf levels? seems like alot of work and dedication
    [/quote]

3 vials, subq with 31g slin pins from a mini fridge easily accessible, and I didn’t waste time sterilizing most of the time (I did more than 1000 of them and no issue so don’t lecture me). Obviously I missed some while going out and doing things, but I got the effects of 8-10iu’s buying only enough for 3iu’s, and the peptides were from a clinic which my insurance covered (psoriatic arthritis). On a good day I got 5 rounds of shots in, 4 during the day and the 5th in the middle of the night. MY igf-1 broke 700…

The results were nothing short of insane. My skin felt like fucking CPR dummy rubber/plastic it was so vital and tight. Slept like a king, ate like an animal, couldn’t put on any fat. No androgens.

Worth the results, the slin pins are painless, and it was cheap.

• [quote=“cmlaracy” pid=‘57281’ dateline=‘1560638681’]
    [quote=“GHKid2019” pid=‘57270’ dateline=‘1560632807’]
    [quote=“cmlaracy” pid=‘57203’ dateline=‘1560574301’]

Wake up:

Mod GRF and GHRP-6

Mod GRF and GHRP-6

Before bed
    Mod GRF and GHRP-6
    NO GH

[/quote]

[/quote]

3 vials, subq with 31g slin pins from a mini fridge easily accessible, and I didn’t waste time sterilizing most of the time (I did more than 1000 of them and no issue so don’t lecture me). Obviously I missed some while going out and doing things, but I got the effects of 8-10iu’s buying only enough for 3iu’s, and the peptides were from a clinic which my insurance covered (psoriatic arthritis). On a good day I got 5 rounds of shots in, 4 during the day and the 5th in the middle of the night. MY igf-1 broke 700…

The results were nothing short of insane. My skin felt like fucking CPR dummy rubber/plastic it was so vital and tight. Slept like a king, ate like an animal, couldn’t put on any fat. No androgens.

Worth the results, the slin pins are painless, and it was cheap.
    [/quote]

Well you are one dedicated crazy mofo. IGF over 700 based on peptides only is pretty crazy good. If it works for you (which it clearly does) then I guess no one can tell you to stop. I assume this was the past, correct? You don’t do this anymore?

• [quote=“cmlaracy” pid=‘57203’ dateline=‘1560574301’]

Wake up:

Mod GRF and GHRP-6

Mod GRF and GHRP-6

Before bed
    Mod GRF and GHRP-6
    NO GH

This stack was only 3iu of GH and felt like 8-10iu pharma. My pituitary never shut down AND I took GH. When you mix 1iu with your natural pulse from the peptides 10-15 min prior, your pituitary doesn’t notice the extra 1iu and doesn’t shut off. At least that’s what happened to me. It was an INSANELY powerful combo, I recomped HARD on that and just that no androgens.
    [/quote]

This is interesting as I’m considering experimenting with a similar regimen, but I’m curious how you timed your meals while doing this?