Help with next mass cycle

Topic created · 16 Posts · 1215 Views
  • Any suggestions for an optimal mass cycle would be appreciated! I need some guidance from the roid lords

Test E 1G 1-20
    EQ 800 1-20
    Tren E 500 1-16
    Anadrol 50-100mg 1-6

Questions -
    -Is LGF-1 LR3 or GHRP6 worth it?

-Is it worth it to just spend more money on GH? I’d get enough for 6-12 months. If it is which kind would you suggest? Don’t want to spend over $3-400 a month on it (if possible)

-Anyone try DHB? Thoughts?

I’m 6’1 275 pounds, goal is to get to about 290 (not sloppy weight) Never taken GH or any peptides

• I personally would start the tren on week 4-20. That way the tren and eq kick in close together. I’m on LnL gh and slin now and I’m loving it.

• GH is definitely worth it! DHB was just like higher dose EQ ime and eq usually works out cheaper for me to run higher. I’ve tried igf lr3 and didnt notice much from it at 75mcg ED for 1 month besides better pumps and being a little more full.

• @“Trenstorm” thanks for the feedback! I’ll scratch the igf and just take the GH plunge

@“Allstar1233” How many iu’s a day are you doing, and for how long are you planned? I see LnL has a GH generic kit with 100iu. And do you get your insulin from Walmart or something?

• [quote=“duddy707” pid=‘55580’ dateline=‘1559497863’]
    Any suggestions for an optimal mass cycle would be appreciated! I need some guidance from the roid lords

Test E 1G 1-20
    EQ 800 1-20
    Tren E 500 1-16
    Anadrol 50-100mg 1-6

Questions -
    -Is LGF-1 LR3 or GHRP6 worth it?

-Is it worth it to just spend more money on GH? I’d get enough for 6-12 months. If it is which kind would you suggest? Don’t want to spend over $3-400 a month on it (if possible)

-Anyone try DHB? Thoughts?

I’m 6’1 275 pounds, goal is to get to about 290 (not sloppy weight) Never taken GH or any peptides
    [/quote]

As others have said, I would switch the Tren to week 4-20 because it synchronizes with other compounds better.

LGF-1 and GHRP6 are not really worth it IMO. A few hundred dollars for a few months, and not a huge noticeable difference.

HGH is noticeable and effective. Whether it is worth the increase in price is up to personal opinion; I can’t really find out how much $300/month will hurt your. But you are looking at ~$300 per month if you are doing 8 ius/day.

As for which source, there are plenty of good ones, and it depends a lot based on personal preferences. If this is for a cycle that isn’t starting until October, I would look into ordering international from PharmaHGH. If you are planning on starting this cycle in 2 weeks, I would order from Sparta. But these are just my preferences.

Don’t have much experiences for DHB - general feedback is that it has similar effects to Tren, but with less sides and it is more expensive.

• tren, HGH and although you didn’t consider it: insulin has yielded the most amazing mass I have ever put on. The intraworkout carbs and insulin combined with the nutrient partitioning of tren, it felt like I built new muscle right there in the gym. I bought HGH from dragon ordnance and got the insulin from some chick on craigslist.

On a more related note, cycle looks great. I wish I could run a gram of test but my nips get SLOPPY at those doses. HGH really blows the brakes off diminishing returns at that level of testosterone so you’d see great gains.

• @“duddy707” I use LnL gh I’m at 8 ius split 4 and 4 for about 3.5 months. I dont plan on stopping any time soon. The tips of my fingers are like pins and needles, I use gabapentin to counteract some of the carpal tunnel sides. I got the slin from a dear friend, so I cant help you there. I think aipct has skin.

• That looks like an ideal bulking cycle man.

Pyramid the doses up, though. Reap what you can week to week and alowly increase doses.

HGH - start at 2iu 1x per day for a week to assess tolerence then do 5iu preworkout and 1-2iu on offdays.

With HGH - more is always better but that dosing protocol would work well with you.

GHRP is great, hexarelin is the best. Use 200mcg 1-2x per day alongside the GH.

Use insulin 5-15iu preworkout with carb shakes and protien pre post and intra workout.

Tren ace always gives better gains IME. Also can adjust dose accordingly and pinning ED isnt problematic with slin pins.

Lastly, get some digestive enzymes and EAT alot of good food. Chicken and rice doesn’t make a pro BB mass monster. That’s for the same old cucks who drop and lose the same 10lbs every year and weigh consistenly under 200lbs. Obviously keep health in mind but don’t fall for the bullshit these idiots claim to eat on camera. They’re getting their fair share of tasty “cheat” foods in too… It’s the GH and tren that allows them to blow up lean… And the pancakes, ice cream, burgers, noodles and pizza that gives them the calories to do it… Healthy juice shakes throughout the day for detox.

• [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘55631’ dateline=‘1559527816’]
    That looks like an ideal bulking cycle man.

Pyramid the doses up, though. Reap what you can week to week and alowly increase doses.

HGH - start at 2iu 1x per day for a week to assess tolerence then do 5iu preworkout and 1-2iu on offdays.

With HGH - more is always better but that dosing protocol would work well with you.

Use insulin 5-15iu preworkout with carb shakes and protien pre post and intra workout.

Tren ace always gives better gains IME. Also can adjust dose accordingly and pinning ED isnt problematic with slin pins.

Lastly, get some digestive enzymes and EAT alot of good food. Chicken and rice doesn’t make a pro BB mass monster. That’s for the same old cucks who drop and lose the same 10lbs every year and weigh consistenly under 200lbs. Obviously keep health in mind but don’t fall for the bullshit these idiots claim to eat on camera. They’re getting their fair share of tasty “cheat” foods in too… It’s the GH and tren that allows them to blow up lean… And the pancakes, ice cream, burgers, noodles and pizza that gives them the calories to do it… Healthy juice shakes throughout the day for detox.
    [/quote]

GH15???

-Achilles

• Jesus you’re literally 50 pounds heavier than me at about my height, you must be a fucking truck. I have absolutely nothing of value to add to the conversation.

• [quote=“SpartaPharmaUSA” pid=‘55666’ dateline=‘1559565097’]
    [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘55631’ dateline=‘1559527816’]
    That looks like an ideal bulking cycle man.

[/quote]

GH15???

-Achilles
    [/quote]

YOU DO NOT ****IN GET BIG BY EATING CHIKAN AND RICE, YOU MAY BE DIET ON IT FOR LITTLE TIME BEFORE GOING CRAZY AND BE ABLE TO DRAG YOUR 200LB 6% ON STAGE , BUT IF YOU WANT TO GROW TO A LEVEL WHERE YOU TRULY WALK AROUND 250 6% …THE ANSWER IS NOT! IN CLEAN FOOD,THE ANSWER IS IN LEGIT HORMONES! BEING LEAN WHILE STARTING THEM ! AND THEN WHEN LEAN AND ON LEGIT HORMONE YOU WILL SEE THAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU EAT …YOU ALWAYS HAVE 6 PACK ,YOU ALWAYS STAY LEAN ,YOU ONLY GET THICKER…VEINIER,FULLER, AND WITH THE WEEKS …LARGER

THIS IS HOW YOU CREATE EVAN CENTERFONI …NOT FROM EATING CHIKAN AND RICE,

On the real though, bodybuilders only eat mostly chicken/fish and rice when dieting for a show… And even then much of it is just changing the drug stack lol. Genetic response is key here as well as insertions, obviously.

• [quote=“git_push_glute” pid=‘55614’ dateline=‘1559522234’]
    tren, HGH and although you didn’t consider it: insulin has yielded the most amazing mass I have ever put on. The intraworkout carbs and insulin combined with the nutrient partitioning of tren, it felt like I built new muscle right there in the gym. I bought HGH from dragon ordnance and got the insulin from some chick on craigslist.

On a more related note, cycle looks great. I wish I could run a gram of test but my nips get SLOPPY at those doses. HGH really blows the brakes off diminishing returns at that level of testosterone so you’d see great gains.
    [/quote]

Your nips get SLOPPY - I LOL’d at that one buddy. Not sure if it’s just my genetics - but I’m on 1G test E right now (week 10) and have had no sensitivity of my nips at all? Haven’t got blood work but those are the tell tale signs eh?

• Have you considered MK-677? I am adding that to my next cycle. Will run entire 16 weeks.

• I second that. mk 677 is a must when trying to bulk… it makes you feel crazy hungry. While at the same time raising igf1 levels and hgh levels…

• @“FinaFelon” What’s your protocol for mk677? 20mg before bed? I will definitely try that out. Whats your AAS look like?

• I’d say keep test at 1g. Best anchor for your gains. I’d drop EQ for NPP anyday cause EQ is garbage for mass, put it in for a cut for increased cardio and vadcularity. Tren is nice, but imo way too high. I’d drop it down to 250-300mg for a bit of the Tren Magic, anything higher I get a bit stringy but YMMV. Drol is a solid oral, bump it to 150-200mg if BP permits if you wanna see some real gains
    [hr]
    [quote=“don_c” pid=‘55807’ dateline=‘1559655226’]
    Have you considered MK-677? I am adding that to my next cycle. Will run entire 16 weeks.
    [/quote]

Watch it with MK. Ran it at 25mg and felt pretty good, a little tired on occasion. At 40mg I got nasty BP headaches from all the water retention but the pumps were nice