Gear and Military

Topic created · 8 Posts · 817 Views
  • Has anyone had any experience with gear and the military? I have been blast and cruise for roughly 1.5 years. Any suggestions on steps to take prior to MEPS physical?

• Not sure what branch you’re going into but I’d cycle off until you get through to your first duty station. After that just be smart about your blasts and your command will leave you alone. At least that is my experience. It takes a lot to get busted taking gear, at least in the army it was.

• [quote=“Thatdude1776” pid=‘44119’ dateline=‘1551911918’]
    Not sure what branch you’re going into but I’d cycle off until you get through to your first duty station. After that just be smart about your blasts and your command will leave you alone. At least that is my experience. It takes a lot to get busted taking gear, at least in the army it was.
    [/quote]

what he said. Cycle off prior to meps eval and stay off all through your schooling. Once you get to where youre going you can feel it out. and remember DO NOT Tell a fucking soul. Not even your lifting bro. You’d be suprised how many “men” gossip like little girls. Word travels fast in the underground.

• I plan on joining the reserves after this semester of college and I should be able to get a full 15 week cycle in before I even think about going to boot camp. Should I still take the 2 weeks after to pct or cut it early and do a 12 week cycle?

• [quote=“DocTrenbolone” pid=‘44128’ dateline=‘1551914918’]
    I plan on joining the reserves after this semester of college and I should be able to get a full 15 week cycle in before I even think about going to boot camp. Should I still take the 2 weeks after to pct or cut it early and do a 12 week cycle?
    [/quote]

Id pct before getting to basic, I went went over a decade ago and would not want to have to deal with recovering from cycle without pct and being at OSUT or basic/Ait.

And you may not even go to basic right after you sign up for the reserves. If I remember correctly they normally send you a few months after you sign. I was active so im not to sure how it all works for reserves.

• Old thread but you should be fine at MEPS but just come off prior to your ship date and wait till your first duty station, after training OSUT/AIT whatever, keep in mind that you’ll have barracks checks unless your married and live off post so keep it hidden.

• [quote=“Rindle” pid=‘44103’ dateline=‘1551899402’]
    Has anyone had any experience with gear and the military? I have been blast and cruise for roughly 1.5 years. Any suggestions on steps to take prior to MEPS physical?
    [/quote]

I’ve been blasting and cruising the last 3 years. I’ve been in the military since 2009. I even got my doctor to place me on a TRT regiment. I wouldn’t tell the MEPS docs you’ve done steroids but once you’re in you can be open and honest. Just so you know army docs are just like all other docs, they think gear makes your dick small and that you’ll die at 30 and get in bar fights. I still cycle to this day.

• [quote=“Rindle” pid=‘44103’ dateline=‘1551899402’]
    Has anyone had any experience with gear and the military? I have been blast and cruise for roughly 1.5 years. Any suggestions on steps to take prior to MEPS physical?
    [/quote]

Not sure why no one has mention this, but you can take nebido aka Test undecoanate and it can last you through boot camp. The NHS in the UK gives it to men every 12 weeks, not optimal, but it does work.

Testosterone undecanoate. Load up before bootcamp and you’re set.

If you’re deployed overseas or have a tough time getting AAS in your system, a vitamin bottle of anavar or winstrol is a good back up.