What happened to Gumball - Texasmass - all the OGs

Topic created · 42 Posts · 5487 Views
  • I’m scared to lose money on shitty gear or getting ripped off. I use to deal with hunterpharm but haven’t heard back from him
    Any suggestions or anyone up to sending me gear for bloods (this isn’t me asking for free gear, I move 90% of the gear I order so I need to know it’s good for the ppl I hand it to) Yall know how shady some sources are and how it goes at times… I always spend 200-500$ a week with my sources but took a break around the time we left Reddit and came here. Thanks in advance.

PS. Not trying to shit on anyone here just trying to have a steady connect.

• [quote=“Ironmarkg” pid=‘43005’ dateline=‘1551221920’]
    I’m scared to lose money on shitty gear or getting ripped off. I use to deal with hunterpharm but haven’t heard back from him
    Any suggestions or anyone up to sending me gear for bloods. I always spend 200-500$ a week with my sources but took a break around the time we left Reddit and came here. Thanks in advance.
    [/quote]

@“LockandLoadLabs” has some legit gear, lacey is rad and will get you what you need quick. I dont think anyone is going to float you free gear. I havent tried any other sources on here other than TM but he sadly isnt in business anymore as he was my go to guy.

• [quote=“Ironmarkg” pid=‘43005’ dateline=‘1551221920’]
    I’m scared to lose money on shitty gear or getting ripped off. I use to deal with hunterpharm but haven’t heard back from him
    Any suggestions or anyone up to sending me gear for bloods. I always spend 200-500$ a week with my sources but took a break around the time we left Reddit and came here. Thanks in advance.
    [/quote]

Are you asking if sources will front you gear for bloods?

If so fuck off.

If you arnt, there are several fine sources that will credit you for blood work.

• Why the hell would someone send you free gear for bloods. Especially going off your history of only having an acct less than a day

• [quote=“Rcd3t” pid=‘43014’ dateline=‘1551224686’]
    [quote=“Ironmarkg” pid=‘43005’ dateline=‘1551221920’]
    [/quote]

If so fuck off.

If you arnt, there are several fine sources that will credit you for blood work.
    [/quote]

Nah bro I was saying like anyone paying for blood work so I’m not out on gear and it end up being trash

• Must not be looking very hard for all the OGs around here. And sorry, but no one here, including our OG selves are going to front you gear. Sorry.

DML

• [quote=“Tacojose” pid=‘43017’ dateline=‘1551224832’]
    Why the hell would someone send you free gear for bloods. Especially going off your history of only having an acct less than a day
    [/quote]

I had an account before under this same name but they’ve shit on it. Clearly with me knowing who gumball and Texas mass were this ain’t my first day on the block. Secondly nah not wanting free gear just rather get paid for blood work the first time so I’m not 150-200$ into shit gear or getting ripped like a couple sources have pulled here before I see they’re gone though.

• [quote=“Ironmarkg” pid=‘43018’ dateline=‘1551225004’]
    [quote=“Rcd3t” pid=‘43014’ dateline=‘1551224686’]
    [/quote]

If so fuck off.

[/quote]

Nah bro I was saying like anyone paying for blood work so I’m not out on gear and it end up being trash
    [/quote]

We will credit you for bloodwork. We won’t give you gear for free to get bloodwork and pay later though.

• [quote=“Thatdude1776” pid=‘43010’ dateline=‘1551223068’]
    [/quote]

@“LockandLoadLabs” has some legit gear, lacey is rad and will get you what you need quick. I dont think anyone is going to float you free gear. I havent tried any other sources on here other than TM but he sadly isnt in business anymore as he was my go to guy.
    [/quote]

Yea I’ve had L&L before they had a crazy minimum last time of like 500-700$ or something. Where I’m needing like 250$
    [hr]
    [quote=“SpartaPharmaUSA” pid=‘43021’ dateline=‘1551225196’]
    [quote=“Ironmarkg” pid=‘43018’ dateline=‘1551225004’]
    [quote=“Rcd3t” pid=‘43014’ dateline=‘1551224686’]
    [/quote]

If so fuck off.

[/quote]

[/quote]

We will credit you for bloodwork. We won’t give you gear for free to get bloodwork and pay later though.
    [/quote]

Yea I emailed you
    [hr]
    [quote=“DMLABS” pid=‘43019’ dateline=‘1551225055’]
    Must not be looking very hard for all the OGs around here. And sorry, but no one here, including our OG selves are going to front you gear. Sorry.

DML
    [/quote]

Didn’t ask for you to front gear, I’ve also had blood work done for labs and them never want to pay up for it when it doesn’t come back looking good. I know you’ve been around a while but I’ve never done business with you, have a nice day.

• You might want to rephrase your OP. You made it sound like you were asking a source to front you gear.

Most sources here will give you a credit. I have yet to hear someone complain about not receiving a credit. If you’re looking for OG Id grab some of DML’s stuff before he retires.

If not Sparta is gtg (he goes way back as well) SoCo is good to go, winter pharm is good to go, actually most of the sources here are good to go. They all have minimums of under 250, some don’t have any at all.

• I don’t have a minimum at all, just clearing that up :)

• With Han/HunterPharm - double check you used the correct email and then check your spam folder. He’s pretty good about replying.

• Dude, @“LockandLoadLabs” is the goat. And an OG. Why go anywhere else?

• Yea Locked has no minimum via bitcoin… No clue why the OP says 500-700? Makes no sense. I’ve ordered from Lacey for like 6 months. Never a minimum. A few times I’ve even made an order, got it, then ordered something I forgot about, or a buddy wanted something so I made a special order and Lacey always came thru. The only other person I’ve dealt with was Hunter but he’s mostly private and I never ordered from him directly only thru a good friend who told me about this site. My last recent order was J and Hyde for Test Ace only. Wanted to give it a go and 2 for 3 isn’t a bad incentive. No one else really has Test Ace that I’ve seen and I just ran out of Lacey’s Prop which is legit but I think Ace has less pips than Prop, at least so far… I’ll see. Sometimes I myself am at fault… I went to deep into my quad once even with Test E and the pain was not fun.

• Some sources have moved on, but there has been some pretty good replacements. This has been pretty common over the life of SST as long as I was there.

Hunter is still sourcing, but he is private now. So if you have done business with him before, you should be good. He used to always be not great with communication T/A because he is a one man operation, but that has apparently got better since he went private. His prices have also increased though.

There are plenty of good sources here. If I were you, I would order from someone who doesn’t have a minimum (there are a few, I would recommend SoCo personally), order what you want to get tested for (I am guessing Test), get your bloodwork and then post the results here for credit. Most sources offer $100-150 for bloodwork credit.

• I think this guy is an epic autist, plus he’s ready to move volume (keeping 10% for personal use/testing like any smart business man would).

• haha what the fuck is actually happening here? Your post is definitely autistic as fuck. And there has not been anyone not crediting bloodwork. If so, they definitely would not be sourcing here. Also, I have never heard of some stupid ass $700 minimum. DML is the most OG we have here bud. You’re not even close.

• REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I absolutely friggin hate posts like this. I am personally insulted anytime someone insinuates the sources here are shit. they’ve been vetted and have proven bloodwork/track records.

The only reason these threads get to stay up is because I like watching the sources swarm like seagulls over spilled beach fries

Also,

Both Gumball and Texas made personal decisions that I think were the right one for both of their respective future, however I personally vouch for EVERY single source currently on this board.

• [quote=“Swole Guacamole” pid=‘43318’ dateline=‘1551397652’]
    The only reason these threads get to stay up is because I like watching the sources swarm like seagulls over spilled beach fries
    Also,

Both Gumball and Texas made personal decisions that I think were the right one for both of their respective future, however I personally vouch for EVERY single source currently on this board.
    [/quote]

Wait, Texas didn’t get busted, he just left?

Also, A+ metaphor

• no, Texas got busted but he had a choice to make afterwards and he made the right one.