Southern Compounding Reviews??

Topic created · 15 Posts · 3221 Views
  • Is anyone running Southern’s gear? Has anyone had bloodwork or lab work done? Just curious. The last bloodwork posted for Southern that I’m aware of was in August. All I’ve seen recently for Southern is T/A reviews and talk about the new site.

• [quote=“Warsteiner1753” pid=‘37693’ dateline=‘1547742583’]
    Is anyone running Southern’s gear? Has anyone had bloodwork or lab work done? Just curious. The last bloodwork posted for Southern that I’m aware of was in August. All I’ve seen recently for Southern is T/A reviews and talk about the new site.
    [/quote]

Southern is good to go! I had bloods in November at 3220 at 400 a week.

• [quote=“SouthernCompounding” pid=‘37741’ dateline=‘1547771973’]
    [quote=“Warsteiner1753” pid=‘37693’ dateline=‘1547742583’]
    Is anyone running Southern’s gear? Has anyone had bloodwork or lab work done? Just curious. The last bloodwork posted for Southern that I’m aware of was in August. All I’ve seen recently for Southern is T/A reviews and talk about the new site.
    [/quote]
    probably time to advertise blood work credit again.
    [/quote]

Looks like I’m delaying my cycle, could use some creds for accutane haha

• His Test and Tren in m840 are the cheapest you’ll find by FAR and also work exactly as they should mg for mg compared to other proven-to-be-reputable sources.

• His gear is good to go when I ordered like 4-5 months ago, though I do have to say his Tren gives me “I can’t fucking walk” levels of pip whether i use VG, glutes or quads. I did not buy the kind in miglyol. The price is really hard to resist though

• [quote=“scrapiron__” pid=‘37798’ dateline=‘1547831677’]
    His gear is good to go when I ordered like 4-5 months ago, though I do have to say his Tren gives me “I can’t fucking walk” levels of pip whether i use VG, glutes or quads. I did not buy the kind in miglyol. The price is really hard to resist though
    [/quote]

I’m also getting pip every single time on the Tren A 200 no matter where I pin or what I do. Not the “I can’t walk” level but more getting up out of bed or laying the wrong way can hurt.

His gear is 100% good to go though OP. Ran my first cycle of test and got bloods and my test levels went from 200 to >1500 (test was capped).

• [quote=“dew19931010” pid=‘37816’ dateline=‘1547842809’]
    [quote=“scrapiron__” pid=‘37798’ dateline=‘1547831677’]
    His gear is good to go when I ordered like 4-5 months ago, though I do have to say his Tren gives me “I can’t fucking walk” levels of pip whether i use VG, glutes or quads. I did not buy the kind in miglyol. The price is really hard to resist though
    [/quote]

I’m also getting pip every single time on the Tren A 200 no matter where I pin or what I do. Not the “I can’t walk” level but more getting up out of bed or laying the wrong way can hurt.

His gear is 100% good to go though OP. Ran my first cycle of test and got bloods and my test levels went from 200 to >1500 (test was capped).
    [/quote]

The Tren A 200 isn’t as bad as the Test E 400. If you’re getting PIP from it still, consider breaking down your Test dosage into your daily Tren injections. So if you’re currently pinning .3 mL of Tren A per day and you’re injecting 1 mL of Test E 250mg/mL a week then break that down into .15mL added into your Tren A needle. You’ll only be slightly higher on the testosterone dosage but it will slightly dilute the total concentration of what you’re injecting which can have a HUGE difference.

I was pinning SoComp Test E 400 along with another sources Tren E for a while, came off tren and ONLY then did I realize holy FUCK this T400 hurts like a motherfucker.

Also can vouch for SoComp being legit AF and he’s top notch at addressing any issue you may have which is huge beyond words.

• PIP with the T400 gets better over time. Night sweats on the Tren not so much!! That being said. SoCo is G2G.

• Any high concentration oil is going to have pip. It’s just the nature of the game. That’s why I wont do it, I rather pin more oil than pin some shit that is going to leave me sore and welted up lol

• [quote=“Rcd3t” pid=‘37855’ dateline=‘1547861671’]
    Any high concentration oil is going to have pip. It’s just the nature of the game. That’s why I wont do it, I rather pin more oil than pin some shit that is going to leave me sore and welted up lol
    [/quote]

Oh come on, you don’t enjoy looking like you got fucked in the butt from how you’re walking lol!

• using his test prop right now. also prescribed test prop so i know the difference slightly stronger than my script so a little overdosed but still easy to maintain my cruise on .20 ml every day. test levels right over 1100

• Put me n the DB fam

• I pretty much exclusively use SoCom gear. Ive used his stuff the last two cycles and have been very pleased with my results. Im Currently 3 months in on a 250mg a week of test E cruise and recent bloodwork put me just north of 1420.

• I used to ghost these boards back in the Reddit days and Southern was there then and here now for a reason. His gear is good and is consistently reviewed well by the community. Just my 2 cents.

• I’ve used Southern a few times and always had great experineces. Even ran blood work a few times on a cruise and have always had around a x6 multiplier