Mtren Experiences

Topic created · 8 Posts · 952 Views
  • Hey looking into running Mtren preworkout and have been reading people experiencing hypo sides on it. Basically looking for anyone’s experiences running mtren and how likely I would be to go hypo on it if I haven’t had any issues with superdrol or other compounds known to cause it in some people. Currently cutting so carbs are around 200g a day so that’s the main reason I’m concerned with the hypo side.

• I’m running some of sasquatch’s mtren currently at 500mcg per day. I haven’t gone hypo yet but I am eating twice as many carbs as you so ymmv.

• Coincidentally i just started CMLs tren A/Mtren blend tonight. Half a cc and i was a machine. No rest required whatsoever. My pump was awesome and i had so much focus. Crazy carb cravings right after my workout. Nothing chipotle can’t fix.

• Just keep a carb shake intra workout. I was using 1mg/d pre workout and never experienced anything hypo related. I really only noticed that by the 3rd day i could recover from sets way faster. I would go to failure on my sets and be ready to go again right after. Good shit. Didnt notice any toxicity either. I feel more on dbol.

• I’ve used 1mg a day and 2mg a day, no matter how much I ate I lost weight and sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night with such carb cravings I would chug a half gallon of orange juice. During workouts I would have a sugary drink to sip between sets especially after squats and deadlifts. I don’t know if I was actually going hypo but the carb cravings were intense.

• I was using 1.5mg pwo for a few weeks and would just eat a PBJ sandwich right after I took the shit and before gym and was fine. If you take it too let you’ll get a small bout of trensomnia (I was taking at 6PM and waking up at 3 AM every day couldn’t go back to sleep), but in my experience if I took it earlier in day I was fine. Shit is weird gives me awesome mental focus and pumps in gym. Didn’t start getting that until above 1 mg though. But I’m a bigger guy so think that’s a factor.

• Thanks for the replies everyone, probably going to hold off on using it till I get towards the end of my cut or maybe try it out once or twice when I wanna hit some PR’s but would definitely just start with 500mcg unless I don’t feel shit. Also always have around 30g carbs from karbolyn or some shit like that every workout so that should hopefully keep me good.

• [quote=“Giantnerd11” pid=‘27822’ dateline=‘1539410368’]
    I’ve used 1mg a day and 2mg a day, no matter how much I ate I lost weight and sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night with such carb cravings I would chug a half gallon of orange juice. During workouts I would have a sugary drink to sip between sets especially after squats and deadlifts. I don’t know if I was actually going hypo but the carb cravings were intense.
    [/quote]

Bro this was 30mg Superdrol for me.
    I would actually have to suck down ~180g of carbs during a work out to not go hypo