Modafinshop?

Topic created · 18 Posts · 7778 Views
  • This shop carries pharma proviron. Has anyone had experience with them?

• Yep pack landed last week. 9 day t/a on US East Coast. They are g2g.

• Where are they located? Do they ship to Canada?

• [quote=“Nitro1118” pid=‘16982’ dateline=‘1529082439’]
    Yep pack landed last week. 9 day t/a on US East Coast. They are g2g.
    [/quote]

Thanks, bud. Appreciate the info.
    [hr]
    [quote=“flo” pid=‘16984’ dateline=‘1529083423’]
    Where are they located? Do they ship to Canada?
    [/quote]

India, I believe
    [hr]
    [quote=“flo” pid=‘16984’ dateline=‘1529083423’]
    Where are they located? Do they ship to Canada?
    [/quote]

India, I believe

• damn thats a dangerous place

• They are in India they are ex employees of mine when we stopped carrying certain items they picked it up, they are now going to be carrying HGH and Botox. They ship from same region as we do. They are solid people. They do not ship to canada.

• [quote=“AIPCTSHOP” pid=‘17011’ dateline=‘1529110107’]
    They are in India they are ex employees of mine when we stopped carrying certain items they picked it up, they are now going to be carrying HGH and Botox. They ship from same region as we do. They are solid people. They do not ship to canada.
    [/quote]

Every time I go to their site, Modafinshop is selling a new niche drug. How long do I have to wait for Indian Pharma MDMA or Methylphenidate? Only half joking.

• [quote=“keoking” pid=‘17014’ dateline=‘1529110559’]
    [quote=“AIPCTSHOP” pid=‘17011’ dateline=‘1529110107’]
    They are in India they are ex employees of mine when we stopped carrying certain items they picked it up, they are now going to be carrying HGH and Botox. They ship from same region as we do. They are solid people. They do not ship to canada.
    [/quote]

Every time I go to their site, Modafinshop is selling a new niche drug. How long do I have to wait for Indian Pharma MDMA or Methylphenidate? Only half joking.
    [/quote]

Never, India is getting more and more restrictive. Tramadol was just made a narcotic here, I bet soma and etizolam will follow in the next year or so.

Personally I love etizolam for long flights and when I need sleep. Agotol I prefer for pain over soma but it’s not cheap.

• Took 3 weeks to get my pack but that was because it was held up in customs. They shipped the same day I paid and it was in New York customs within 3 days.

Just placed an order with AIPCT and it only spent a day in customs. Pretty much at the mercy of New York or San Francisco depending on where you live.

• [quote=“AIPCTSHOP” pid=‘17011’ dateline=‘1529110107’]
    [/quote]

Thanks for the heads up.

If anyone has any insight on how you can get your hands on Modafinil I’m all ears.

• [quote=“flo” pid=‘17109’ dateline=‘1529204160’]
    [/quote]

Thanks for the heads up.

If anyone has any insight on how you can get your hands on Modafinil I’m all ears.
    [/quote

Modafinshop.

• [quote=“flo” pid=‘17109’ dateline=‘1529204160’]
    [/quote]

Thanks for the heads up.

[/quote]

Modafinshop.com.

• [quote=“AIPCTSHOP” pid=‘17049’ dateline=‘1529156552’]
    [quote=“keoking” pid=‘17014’ dateline=‘1529110559’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Never, India is getting more and more restrictive. Tramadol was just made a narcotic here, I bet soma and etizolam will follow in the next year or so.

Personally I love etizolam for long flights and when I need sleep. Agotol I prefer for pain over soma but it’s not cheap.
    [/quote]
    @“AIPCTSHOP” How long do yo think that Etzolam will be able to ship to the US? Or till gets banned?? I ask because I use it for my anxiety/PTSD. Don’t know when the US will ban it or whatever. Just asking because you said you are in the region; placed an order from you before and was more than satisfied with the whole process. Just wondering about your insight about everything. Thanks
    [hr]
    [quote=“AIPCTSHOP” pid=‘17049’ dateline=‘1529156552’]
    [quote=“keoking” pid=‘17014’ dateline=‘1529110559’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    @“AIPCTSHOP” How long do yo think that Etzolam will be able to ship to the US? Or till gets banned?? I ask because I use it for my anxiety/PTSD. Don’t know when the US will ban it or whatever. Just asking because you said you are in the region; placed an order from you before and was more than satisfied with the whole process. Just wondering about your insight about everything. Thanks

• [quote=“AIPCTSHOP” pid=‘17203’ dateline=‘1529318544’]
    [quote=“flo” pid=‘17109’ dateline=‘1529204160’]
    [/quote]

Thanks for the heads up.

[/quote]

Modafinshop.com.
    [/quote]

Huh?
    I must be missing something… didn’t you just say they dont ship to canada?

[/quote]

• Didn’t see you were in Canada sorry.

And how long till it gets outlawed no idea, but we have been forced long ago to stop carrying it. I suspect etizolam will be legal but the making tramadol a narcotic shocked me. So I don’t know what the govt here will be doing.

for those who miss tramadol, Tapentadol, it really has a good affect on me better then tramadol by far and still legal to ship. Not by us but by others.

• [quote=“AIPCTSHOP” pid=‘17789’ dateline=‘1529780886’]
    Didn’t see you were in Canada sorry.

And how long till it gets outlawed no idea, but we have been forced long ago to stop carrying it. I suspect etizolam will be legal but the making tramadol a narcotic shocked me. So I don’t know what the govt here will be doing.

for those who miss tramadol, Tapentadol, it really has a good affect on me better then tramadol by far and still legal to ship. Not by us but by others.
    [/quote]

FYI, Modafinshop is no longer honoring resends. Pack was seized in April, they have ignored all emails. I have been a customer for a few years with 1 prior seizure maybe 1-2 years ago. They have always been prompt with emails and they’ve gone totally dark. Exercise caution, they will take your money and ignore you if seized.

Rex.

• [quote=“Rex Feral” pid=‘61354’ dateline=‘1563428805’]
    [quote=“AIPCTSHOP” pid=‘17789’ dateline=‘1529780886’]

[/quote]

FYI, Modafinshop is no longer honoring resends. Pack was seized in April, they have ignored all emails. I have been a customer for a few years with 1 prior seizure maybe 1-2 years ago. They have always been prompt with emails and they’ve gone totally dark. Exercise caution, they will take your money and ignore you if seized.

Rex.
    [/quote]

Dude, aipctshop=modafinshop… So contact aipctshop. And yes it’s been proven, 100% certified proof actually exists on another post. Search for it if ya want.

@“AIPCTSHOP” dude, reship his shit … Also don’t deny the above claims, plenty of proof surrounding this.

• [quote=“AIPCTSHOP” pid=‘17789’ dateline=‘1529780886’]

[/quote]

bro can you tell me where?