Taking 80 mg of TEST E DAILY

Topic created · 7 Posts · 175 Views
  • iv been on 500 mg of test e a week 250 every 3.5 days inject with 31 g needle and its perfectly fine right now BUT i love to optimize what im doing. i understand their is peaks and vallys with this stuff. Based on this https://www.steroidplotter.com/ this tells me the vallys on 3.5 days is quite big but if i split 500 into 80 DAILY its so much smoother and as i understand less estrogen happens when blood levels are more stable as of now my E levels is fine enough but i wanna take it to a more healthy level (its not healthy regardless but still)

Do any of you at all split your blasts into DAILY injections ? i dont mind daily either i inject into the fat only for even smoother blood levels and if i can make it even more smooth that would be ideal to me. Will get blood work to see where i am but based on my last blood work it says im at 3222 ngl/dl after 5 weeks. Pretty good but would love to sacrifice a little peak for more smooth.

Thanks for anyone who can chime in

• Chemists who created the drug and ester designed it to be injected once per half-life (once a week), us bros wanted a bit smoother and took it a step further and do it 2x a half life (once every 3.5 days).
    With that said, if you think the extra smooth levels will benefit you, then the psychological feeling towards it will benefit you more than the actual physiological actions.

• Yeah i see, i dont think it will harm me and no way to know unless i try. Just wanted to know if its been done before, i heard it helps keep estrogen lower, HCT and other bio markers smoother in the long run. considering i already respond well to Test i figured taking off the high peaks even more and going for a smoother level would be optimal

• @Astrogains Yes, I am doing this right now 80 Test/80 DHB/50 NPP ED.

• @MikeAlstott any benefits on blood work?

• @Astrogains awaiting some results now, but I usually do EOD blast or cruise and feel better in general than when I’m pinning 2x a week. Honestly I didn’t take any AI for the first month and felt amazing, but then one day I felt my nips and noticed a tiny ass pebble and some sensitivity… so now I’m taking AI, Caber, and Nolva (switching to Ralox soon because I’m not liking Nolva).

• @fattyboydylan said in Taking 80 mg of TEST E DAILY:

Chemists who created the drug and ester designed it to be injected once per half-life (once a week), us bros wanted a bit smoother and took it a step further and do it 2x a half life (once every 3.5 days).
    With that said, if you think the extra smooth levels will benefit you, then the psychological feeling towards it will benefit you more than the actual physiological actions.

That they did, but a big part of the goal behind it was keeping patients away from a doctor’s office multiple times a week.

Ultimately, I think your final sentence is on point. Some people (placebo or otherwise) feel better using daily injections.

Personally, even with doses equated, I feel better (and have better bloodwork) from test prop than enanthate/cypionate. I can’t explain why but I’ve confirmed bloodwork of prop against the longer esters several times and results have always been in favor of prop. I just get annoyed at pinning ED after a while.