Underdosed test?

Topic created · 11 Posts · 354 Views
  • I’ve been on doc pescribed trt for 3 years. I normally switch back n forth from pharma to ugl test. These were my lab results what do you guys think? Was the UGL test under dosed? was it really test prop since my free T was higher? Let me know what you guys think. Thanks in advance.

Pharma Test C at 160mg/week
    (bloods taken two days after pin. 4 weeks in)

Total T: 1350
    Free T: 224

UGL Test E at 250mg/week
    (bloods taken two days after pin. 5 weeks in)

Total T: 1037
    Free T: 323

• @user3name did you change how often you pin? Was it test e or test prop because you said test prop but wrote test c and e

• @winter86 said in Underdosed test?:

@user3name did you change how often you pin? Was it test e or test prop because you said test prop but wrote test c and e

Nothing was changed. I still pin eod. Both times labs were taken 2 days after pinning. The UGL was labeled test E but looking at the results i was thinking maybe i really got test prop… not sure…

• Yes your test was a bit underdosed

• Please post your estrogen and SHBG from both sets of bloods as those both impact your testosterone levels.

@decadickbrah said in Underdosed test?:

Yes your test was a bit underdosed

Posts like these need to stop.

• @kingofcarbz what lol his test results literally show his shit isnt up to par with 100% accurately dosed pharma test. I’m not coming at any source knocking quality, nor do I care. Just giving the obvious answer to his question. What is your conclusion then?

• @kingofcarbz said in Underdosed test?:

Please post your estrogen and SHBG from both sets of bloods as those both impact your testosterone levels.

Yes your test was a bit underdosed

Posts like these need to stop.

No SHBG was taken for both labs. the only time e2 was taken is when i was on ugl test. it was 23. I was taking about 0.25 adex a week

• @ OP, did you take the same dose and frequency of AI on both tests? SHBG is quite important here unfortunately, especially considering your free T looks relatively accurate.

@kingofcarbz what lol his test results literally show his shit isnt up to par with 100% accurately dosed pharma test. I’m not coming at any source knocking quality, nor do I care. Just giving the obvious answer to his question. What is your conclusion then?

My conclusion is that you cannot draw a conclusion based on those numbers provided in the OP alone and doing so is unwise. There are more factors that come into the equation than just the surface level testosterone number. Don’t get me wrong, obviously it does lean that way on a surface level, but it’s better to dig deeper and draw a conclusion based on all of the influencing factors opposed to not and just saying “welp, it’s under dosed!”.

• @kingofcarbz no… no ai was taken on pharma test. I just started taking the adex when i started the ugl…

How does ai use affect shbg? sorry im still learning… only been in the game 3 years.

• @kingofcarbz good post! My numbers actually stay higher on 160mg/wk pharma test cyp than they do on 200mg/week…

• you cant judge purity of a product like that for 10 different obvious reasons . If you want to test the purity of a product send it out to a lab . Best not to base it on blood work. 1 for the simple fact that blood Test are never 100% accurate. I can check my test levels 15 times and ever single time get a different result. you will also want to factor in how your body metabolizes drugs at different times . whos to say your metabolism didn’t change ? or how your body metabolized it according to what other products you were taking, supplements, foods ect. There are way to many variables. a blood test is an estimate at best . I wouldn’t count on it to be 100%