Getting Fitted For a Ring...

Topic created · 6 Posts · 198 Views
  • So I’m getting married next summer and I’ve just got my fingers measured. I’m on a low dose test and mast cutting cycle prepping for a big bulk end of year. I’m a 13.5 now, but was wondering how fat these fuckers will get after 3 months of high dose growth and insulin lol. Should I go a little bigger then?

This is an ultimate dumb question for my married and accessory loving bros.

• @The_DGB2 I mean if you plan to do high dose hgh there will be swelling but you may as well just remove it when you’re on the high dosages because you will be off the growth more than you’ll be on it. It’d be kind of silly to get a ring that only fits when your hands are swollen.
    Maybe get a cheaper wedding band in a bigger size and wear it during blasts lol

• @BigDaddyV5150 I was more concerned with the permanent growth that can happen with it. I’m friends with a few pros whose fingers are HUGE from their cycles. I think imma just get a looser fit and have those rubber ones some people wear for most the year. I’m very happy to have a woman that’s okay with all this lol.

• @The_DGB2 right, yeah while you’re on though they will likely be bigger than they will be permanently. This is also person dependent. I’ve actually never seen this question asked before and it’s not as easy to answer as I thought it might be lol

• @BigDaddyV5150 said in Getting Fitted For a Ring...:

@The_DGB2 I mean if you plan to do high dose hgh there will be swelling but you may as well just remove it when you’re on the high dosages because you will be off the growth more than you’ll be on it. It’d be kind of silly to get a ring that only fits when your hands are swollen.
    Maybe get a cheaper wedding band in a bigger size and wear it during blasts lol

Bro, did u just suggest that a newly married dude take his ring off for more than an hour? That’s like cattle trying to rub their branding off fresh after the hot iron. Go with the 2 ring thing. Call one a “dress” ring and the bigger looser one a “work” ring.

• @EpicFlash lmfao you’re right. I don’t know what I was thinking. It sounded logical to me but when you put it like that I’m retarded. The work ring idea is better