being skinny increases estrogen?

Topic created · 9 Posts · 194 Views
  • worked out for a few months before hopping on 500mg test e/week. Just pinned 4th time (week2) feel slight nipple sensitivity and mood swings, etc.

Worked out few months before starting to get form and routine somewhat down, still am “skinny fat” and pretty skinny. Started by the people on here’s standards way too early, but too late now. Please help out. 500mg test e/week should not be enough to warrant an AI according to most people.

However since I am skinny does that mean I am more likely to aromatize?

I have bloods scheduled but in theory people who are fat/skinny should need more AI on cycle than someone who has a more normal level of muscle mass?

• Idk who told you that 500 mg a week doesn’t often need AI, but it does for plenty of people. I need it on anything over 100 mg. I’d even argue that more people need AI to stay in range on 500 mg than those who don’t.

• @kingofcarbz How much aromasin would you reccomend?

• Aromatase, the enzyme that converts test, is produced in fat cells. More fat more aromatization, skinny less.

In short, no.

• @PrimoRox what if not a lot of total fat mass, but relative to body and muscle mass it is higher side?

• @chacingbags People can’t just blindly suggest a stranger an AI protocol. We would need to see your bloods to determine how far out of range you are, if at all.

Being skinny, skinny fat, or normal bodied are not major influencing factors on your (possibly) high(er) rate of aromatization. The only major influence would be if you were fat. It isn’t your DYEL body type that’s causing you to aromatize at your current rate.

• @kingofcarbz said in being skinny increases estrogen?:

Idk who told you that 500 mg a week doesn’t often need AI, but it does for plenty of people. I need it on anything over 100 mg. I’d even argue that more people need AI to stay in range on 500 mg than those who don’t.

I definitely agree with this. Really, I suspect that a lot of people who claim to not need AI on blast actually do, and just aren’t very aware of their sides versus baseline.

• I don’t know where you live, but I can get my bloods done in a single day, I don’t need to have it scheduled…

Just wait for the damned results to come back. Estrogen is necessary for any human body, don’t just take AI blindly.