Bulk king labs tren is awesome!

Topic created · 2 Posts · 148 Views
  • I’ve mentioned before thative been running bulk king’s tren. I’ve been on now for 8-10 weeks (I can remember the exact start date but it’s long enough to give decent feedback). I’m not always the best with staying perfect with dosing either. Some weeks I pin 4 days, some 5, some 7 lol. I’ve been trying to keep the dose around 500mg per week tho. I also use bulk king’s tne 1-2 days a week. I ran it 5 days a week for the first week or 2 but dont like to “abuse” the, only on chest and leg days…
    So the results have been insane. I havent gotten results like this since I started lifting like 9 yrs ago. Between being off everything (even trt) for 3-4 months during covid, not lifting or doing anything active for like 3-4 months during covid and not blasting since late 2018 - early 2019, I think my body went back to its starting point or whatever. I was still about 30lbs above my natty weight but about 30lbs under the weight I’ve been for like 5 years now. My strength was garbage too. Its wasnt as bad as when I started, but lb for lb it was prolly close. I started lifting and running some test and anadrol in early August. Again, I forget when I started using bulk king gear but it was long after that I started the tne and tren (I had a couple open test from other brands so I have only been on bulk king test for about a month). Now, I look better than I did prior to covid and my strength is close to PR level on all compound lifts (except legs because I’m a bitch and injuries will keep me from hitting old PRs with months of serious training). I haven’t followed a structured diet, but I’m an IFBB pro so my eating habits are pretty good without trying much (usually eat 5-6 meals with some cake and ice cream mixed in occasionally). I dont eat “clean” but I do cook all my meals unless I go somewhere fancy. No fast food for me. I’ve also been decent with cardio. Nothing crazy, but 3-5 miles on a stationary bike 6-7 days a week, and 2x a day the week of halloween because I like to dress up like a thot lol. Workout intensity have never been a problem for me when I can eat enough, but even my workouts have been better. There was about 9 months between the 2016 brookyln grand prix and the 2017 universe competitions that I had this intensity and drive. That ended with me getting a pro card so I’m hoping this is the motivation I needed to get myself thinking about prepping again. I think that’s enough info, if I forgot anything feel free to ask. I’ll try to attract a pic ina little bit too once I can figure that out.
    Thanks to Bulk King! You sir are awesome!

• @Stumpjumper2017 said in Bulk king labs tren is awesome!:

avent gotten results like this since I started lifting like 9 yrs ago. Between being off everything (even trt) for 3-4 months during covid, not lifting or doing anything active for like 3-4 months during covid and not blasting since late 2018 - early 2019, I think my body went back to its starting point or whatever. I was still about 30lbs above my natty weight but about 30lbs under the weight I’ve been for like 5 years now. My strength was garbage too. Its wasnt as bad as when I started, but lb for lb it was prolly close. I started lifting and running some test and anadrol in early August. Again, I forget when I started using bulk king gear but it was long after that I started the tne and tren (I had a couple open test from other brands so I have only been on bulk king test for about a month). Now, I look better than I did prior to covid and my strength

you can open an account on imgur.com to upload photos then post link here