Colonial HGH cloudy

Topic created · 17 Posts · 278 Views
  • As the title says, i recently got a couple kits of HGH from colonial labs and after reconstituting with bacteriostatic water the liquid inside the vials became cloudy. I did this to 6 vials and all became cloudy and stayed that way even when stored overnight. I had Goodlyfe HGH before this and it wasn’t cloudy, even when I used less bacteriostatic water. Is this normal? Apparently when pharm HGH is cloudy it’s expired.

• @garterren Hey there, how are you storing and mixing the HGH? We’ve had several bloodworks posted confirming the quality of the HGH, and I will also send it off for testing to Jano tomorrow to show the community. But please reach out to me, or reply here with answers to those questions, and let’s get this sorted.

• @Colonial-Labs

I appreciate you getting back to me so fast.

I actually store the entire box/kit in the fridge whether it’s reconstituted or not. I reconstitute 4-5 vials at a time and pop them back in the kit (in the fridge).

I used a new bottle of bacteriostatic water for this as well.

Edit:. I add .3 mL of bac water and then swirl gently between my palms. I do not shake it.

• @garterren said in Colonial HGH cloudy:

@Colonial-Labs

I appreciate you getting back to me so fast.

I actually store the entire box/kit in the fridge whether it’s reconstituted or not. I reconstitute 4-5 vials at a time and pop them back in the kit (in the fridge).

I used a new bottle of bacteriostatic water for this as well.

Edit:. I add .3 mL of bac water and then swirl gently between my palms. I do not shake it.

Generic HGH is not Pharma HGH. It is completely normal for vials to stay cloudier. You are thinking of pharmaceutical brands like Saizen which say FOR THEIR BRAND HGH should remain clear. Generics contain other ingredients which can cause the liquid to remain cloudy. Colonial’s HGH has worked extremely well for me.

• Am I reading this correctly that you are reconstituting each vial (I’ll assume they’re 10iu) with only 0.3ml bac water? If so, reconstitute them with 1ml bac water for further dilution, this should clear things up.

• @Liska said in Colonial HGH cloudy:

Am I reading this correctly that you are reconstituting each vial (I’ll assume they’re 10iu) with only 0.3ml bac water? If so, reconstitute them with 1ml bac water for further dilution, this should clear things up.

Maybe this right here. I’ve had some generics that rehydrate better than others. Do I know exactly why no, but I’ve had good levels with “cloudy” hgh.

• @Liska

This is the fourth brand of ugl HGH that I’ve bought over the past couple years and I’ve always done this amount. I started with .5mL (5 doses of .1mL each) and now I’m at 3 doses of .1mL per 10 IU vial. I understand your reasoning, I’m just asking because this is the first one that’s been cloudy with these amounts. I reconstituted one vial with .5 mL and it was still cloudy. I don’t like doing 1 mL because I don’t like injecting large amounts of liquid sub q when not necessary.

• @PrimoRox

That’s reassuring. Thanks!

• @garterren no problem!

So if your still seeing the benefits I certainly wouldn’t just bin it because it’s cloudy if that’s the only reason.

• @garterren why didn’t you just email him? Kind of pointless to make a thread over if you haven’t even tried contacting him yet.

• I would try more water as others have stated. That aside, like a few other people have said, generics do contain other ingredients which do cause them to be cloudy sometimes. I have noticed 0 difference in efficacy whether cloudy or not (with generics) as long as they’re stored and reconstituted properly, which is why I asked how you’re storing and how you mixed it. You did everything correctly.

Also, feel free to get bloodwork and that will confirm the quality! Like I’ve said, I’ve had several clients send me their bloodwork on it as well as post here if you scroll back a bit in the bloodworks section.

• @garterren I’ve had some Meditrope GH look cloudy with insufficient amounts of bac water which turned clear after adding some more, and since all their batches are lab tested and decent quality, I would not consider cloudiness as a marker of quality, pretty much as Colonial said.

• @winter86 because I’m trying to see if others have had the same experience.

• @Colonial-Labs

Sounds good. Thanks for getting back to me and clearing it up!

• Never gotten cloudy on generics before; I’ve gotten mauves, supertrops, black tops, etc. All was clear as day just like serostim that I received before…

• 0.3ml water? Lol definitely add more water.

• I’ve had this happen with Syn’s gold tops. I switched brands of BAC water and that cleared it up, no pun intended.

I also got GH serum Bloodwork just to make sure and that shit came back at a 38! Cloudy does not mean bad, it could be a multitude of things but considering a different vial/brand of bac water