Estrogen - AI or No AI

Topic created · 5 Posts · 135 Views
  • Hi,

First Test Cycle here and I am trying to determine if I need to take an AI or not. I’m currently injecting a total of 250MG Test C a week (E3D Injections). Below is bloodwork after a month:

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS : 1544
    TESTOSTERONE, FREE AND BIOAVAILABLE: 296.1
    SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN: 32
    TESTOSTERONE,BIOAVAILABLE: 609
    ESTRADIOL,ULTRASENSITIVE, LC/MS: 53

I feel great, my dick still works, my nipples aren’t puffy/sore/painful, I’m not bloated and I do not match any of the high estrogen side effects. One of my friends who cycles recommended to try to lower it in normal ranges, but I’ve also read countless times if you experience no sides, don’t mess with it. I’m mainly looking for other’s experience/feedback. Thanks!

• @Swa737 how far into your cycle are you? 1544 seems kind of low for over 500 mg of Test a week. But dude, listen to us: do not use AI if you feel great and aren’t experiencing any high E2 sides. There is absolutely no need to use it at the moment if this is the case. You may not even have to use it… It doesn’t matter about being “in range.” When your blasting test, do you think you Test levels and E2 levels are going to be in range? It’s more about the ratio of Test to E2 and doing what’s right for your own body.

• @Swa737 if not having any negative side effects let estrogen go IMO. Many health and performance benefits of higher estrogen.

• @MikeAlstott Sorry I may have worded it confusing. I am only injecting a total of 250mg every week, So about 80mg every 3 days. But thank you for your feedback.

• Nice post on the question, my bloods were close to this as well and I had the same question. I decided to not take any AI and just drop the dose a bit and now feel fine since I got injured