Low HDL cholesterol, high albumin, rbcc, hema, and hemo help!

Topic created · 5 Posts · 108 Views
  • Hey I haven’t been on any gear since January/February. I got my blood results recently and I have low hdl cholesterol, high albumin, red blood cell count, hemoglobin, and hematocrit. Any help on to fix it? Going to start taking some coq with some more healthy fats.

another question
    I’m off cycle since January/February and sometimes I still have trouble getting it up depends when… all my other results were normal. I’m 23 years old.

5.3 albumin
    38 hdl cholesterol
    5.94 rbcc, 17.7 hemoglobin
    51.4hematocrit

• @omgwtfnvm you’re not on anything at all and had those results?

• @PrimoRox yeah haven’t been on anything since Jan/feb. but since then I’ve been slacking in the gym, eating like shit, and I might’ve gotten the results and been dehydrated… but I’m back in the gym now trying to improve everything. Any help?

• @omgwtfnvm sound alike you just need to get back on track. Proper cardio, weight training, sensible diet and if you want maybe citrus bergamont and the coq10 to help with lipids. Your hematology values surprise me that high of cycle but if you were dehydrated definetly possible.

• @PrimoRox said in Low HDL cholesterol, high albumin, rbcc, hema, and hemo help!:

@omgwtfnvm sound alike you just need to get back on track. Proper cardio, weight training, sensible diet and if you want maybe citrus bergamont and the coq10 to help with lipids. Your hematology values surprise me that high of cycle but if you were dehydrated definetly possible.

Back on cardio, training, strict diet. Got cb waiting on my coq. Yeah I think I was dehydrated tbh. But I was running heavy cycle for awhile. Any thoughts on the Ed? I think it might be my estrogen. My estrodial is 24. I might’ve been taking too much AI earlier this year.