Cycle help Dbol/Test E

Topic created · 6 Posts · 153 Views
  • Trying to run a dbol/ Test E cycle

Dbol 100mg/1ml
    Test E 250mg/1ml
    Nolvadex 20mg

This is what I’m considering ordering just need some help on dosages and any advice

Thanks

• If you have to ask this question you shouldn’t be using the drugs. This is the most basic part about using steroids and it isn’t something you should need to directly ask about. It’s one thing to ask for opinions when you already know what you’re doing. and another to ask questions because you don’t know what you’re doing — the former is perfectly acceptable, the latter means you aren’t anywhere near ready for this yet.

• @kingofcarbz said in Cycle help Dbol/Test E:

If you have to ask this question you shouldn’t be using the drugs. This is the most basic part about using steroids and it isn’t something you should need to directly ask about. It’s one thing to ask for opinions when you already know what you’re doing. and another to ask questions because you don’t know what you’re doing — the former is perfectly acceptable, the latter means you aren’t anywhere near ready for this yet.

This, and I don’t even know the cycle because you don’t understand even how to portray the dosages. But if it’s what I’m guessing be careful you don’t grow boobs.

• @12132 I agree with the first poster that if you don’t know, you shouldn’t use it.
    For a first cycle I recommend 500mg test e per week. Pinning twice a week. It’s the easiest cycle for a beginner and yields good results with low side effects allowing you to dip your toes gently into AAS.
    If you’re absolutely going to do that anyway, don’t exceed 50mg of dbol.
    I would start by doing 25mg pre workout, while keeping the test e to 250mg twice a week.
    After about a week you can do 50mg pwo. With injectable dbol you’ll wanna do the whole dose in one shot because pinning multiple times a day gets really old.
    Keep some sort of estrogen control on hand in case you need it, I like exemestane. Use 12.5 mg when you take it. I can’t give you an accurate timing schedule because it varies from person to person but once or twice weekly should be plenty.

Edit: I just saw you’re using nolva. I’ve never used nolva so idk how to time that. Listen to your body, don’t take more than you need, estrogen is good just not too much estrogen

• @BigDaddyV5150 my bad I didn’t mean to sound like a beginner this is what I’ve come up with so far I didn’t see a need to post it I just wanted to see some unbiased advice about it!C3581DEE-2A9D-43C9-9FA3-2F3993344751.png

• @12132 all good, I don’t wanna give advice to someone who’s not experienced as if they were so I proceeded with caution.
    In that case I would personally do 750mg test e pinning twice a week and 50-75mg of dbol everyday. I like taking the dbol roughly an hour before the gym. I would do eod test but with already pinning everyday it may get a little obnoxious however if you are doing eod you could just do the dbol and test in the same syringe. It’s really up to you I just like more frequent pinning because in theory it keeps blood levels more stable.
    As far as estrogen control, you should know your body so just pay attention and don’t take more than you absolutely need. With test and dbol the extra estrogen is actually good, I use AI as little as possible. You don’t want to completely block the estrogen.
    Have fun! Dboland test is one of my fave combinations