Weird packaging

Topic created · 14 Posts · 274 Views
  • Hello all. So, I’m speaking specifically to the reference of the packaging of orals I received lately.

What’s the weirded packaging that either oral or injectable came in? The other day I received a package for some Var from a trusted supplier on SST. The package itself came in the standard flat rate USPS box. Inside, was individual Zip Lock brand baggies w/count, rolled up, taped, with a cheap printed name and label. I can give name of supplier if allowed.

Not saying its bad, but seems a little less professional, I even feel a little sketchy.

Just wondering what other’s experiences are with weird packaging and what was the outcome of your gear? Happy? Disappointed?

TIA for your feedback.

• @Babadook Im not Gona ask the source at all my G but Was it a Verified Source I have ordered from a Few of the verified and the packaging is consistent or above and beyond others. Cant say i have recieved anything in a ziplock baggy Tho G.

• @Babadook

This was probably us . Trust me on the quality of the product , T/A ECT you can look at quality results on our page our var came in at 98%+ every time
    we were in transition with having new labels made and changing the bags we use . please email me . let me know what the order was . I would like to send you the product In our new bags with the new labels we had made .
    we were able to do this without having to raise the cost at all . same low price

• @Babadook You felt sketchy buying drugs?

• @Babadook it’s not weird dude you’re buying drugs from an underground market. Don’t name the source that’s an Opsec violation. I know who you’re referring to and he’s always done that. It may not look “professional” but it’s called an underground lab for a reason my man.
    His pharmaceutical products come professionally packed because they’re not made underground.
    I will vouch for this lab he’s top notch and always has been. Packaging doesn’t mean shit on the black market

• @Pharmahgh I’ve been buying your “weird” packages for awhile and never had a complaint. I look forward to your new packaging, glad to see you moving up you deserve it.
    I remember when people were just happy to receive quality gear in a timely manner. Who are these snobs? Lmao
    OP, if you read this I mean no offense. But seriously dude this didn’t warrant a whole post. Most drugs come in ziplock bags lol

• @RoyRogers said in Weird packaging:

@Babadook You felt sketchy buying drugs?

No. Lol! I felt sketchy taking them though. Just because its an UGL and “what’d you expect” doesn’t mean gear can’t be bunk.

• @BigDaddyV5150 said in Weird packaging:

@Pharmahgh I’ve been buying your “weird” packages for awhile and never had a complaint. I look forward to your new packaging, glad to see you moving up you deserve it.
    I remember when people were just happy to receive quality gear in a timely manner. Who are these snobs? Lmao
    OP, if you read this I mean no offense. But seriously dude this didn’t warrant a whole post. Most drugs come in ziplock bags lol

Well, 4 yrs doing this and this was the first time I’ve ever saw such a thing. No big deal. It was just a question and a way to start a conversation. Shame on me right?
    If I vouched for a supplier that you were using for the first time would you just go ahead and believe me? Doubt it. I appreciate your feedback but nobody is going to take advice from someone they don’t know or dealt with. You could work for them all I know.
    I’m sure its good. I have no reason other than packaging to think it isn’t. And I understand how distributors work.

• @Babadook I’m not trying to actually insult you or anything I’m just talkin shit.
    I would believe you if you have a decent post history and if I’ve seen your username around the board. I just found this silly. We used to receive gear in shampoo packets for disguise. Now that’s weird. I understand why you want your gear to look professional but you’re buying from an underground lab so I find it silly you expect more than capsules in a ziplock bag. Basically every source I’ve used here sends caps in some form of a ziplock bag maybe it’s not just a sandwich bag but they usually use black ziplock bags with a label on them. It’s the same thing but costs more money. He has arguably the lowest rates here, shouldn’t expect him to spend his profit on bags. I’d rather have quality gear at a low rate over flashy packaging. Sure both would be cool but I don’t see why the look of the packaging matters at all. I guess it’s just me. Again, I’m not trying to argue I don’t dislike you or anything I was just fucking with you. If I see someone say something that doesn’t make sense to me I’ll say something about it. Doesn’t mean I think you’re stupid or anything like that I’m just challenging your logic.

• @Babadook spend more money on pharmaceutical gear then? If you spent more on a different source and the packaging wasn’t “weird” it could still be bunk lol

• I think it’s every sources dream if customers were happy with unlabelled vials & containers for injectables and orals - lower production cost = lower prices for consumers, better stealth = less seizures. There might be less fakes indirectly as well, as there’d be no fancy boxes to fake.

• @Liska it used to be sort of like that. Before I started using gear I’ve seen family members receive gear and the shipping methods made more sense, I think people have gotten too comfortable with the fact that domestic seizures are so low so they expect everything a certain way. I’ve seen someone receive vials that just had letters written on them and an email they received would tell them what the letters represented. I’ve also seen them come in packets of shampoo or condiments like I stated above and you had to draw it out of the packet. It would be 1ml packets like amps. It was actually kinda cool.

• @BigDaddyV5150, right on. No hard feelings. I will say the communication and T/A was impeccable.

My former username was MartyParty. With the format switch I couldn’t log into my original account.

Shampoo bottles? Lol! Its things like that I wanted to hear about. I get that they probably don’t do that any more.

• @Babadook yeah I’ve seen ketchup packets before too and you literally stuck the syringe in the packet to draw it out! Each one contained 1ml it was pretty dope lol
    I think I have seen that username here actually! Lol