Dragon Ordnance Turkish Pharma - No Receipt

Topic created · 5 Posts · 95 Views
  • Ordered well over $1k+ in Turkish Pharma through DO in late September.

Pack shipped 10/1
    Arrived at a sort facility in Germany 10/7
    No movement or answers from DHL since then, other than them saying it is definitely not seized at this point.

Very disappointed. I’ve received many pharma packs through DO through this method no issues in the past. Of course I experience my first issue on my most expensive order by far. Was not aware of the no reship / no refund policy prior to having this issue, or the alternative option to have it ship via EMS instead. Not complaining because it is what it is at this point, just wish I would’ve split this order up into multiple packs or used EMS. Will update if I ever see movement on the pack but it does not look promising.

Be aware of this vendor’s policy before ordering large Pharma orders - as I was not until it was too late.

• My turkish pharma DO order was opened by German customs (fuck them btw) but I still received everything because apparently DO said the pharmacy is officially listed with DHL as a “seller of health care / medicine”. My package was only AI, bp meds and accutane though. Sad to hear about your order, please keep us updated if you ever get it or hear from DHL.

Would you be willing to specify exactly which items you ordered? Was it AI, hgh, primo, etc.?

• I’ve seen various things happen to turkish pharma going to/through Germany - seizure of goods is usually mentioned explicitly on DHL’s tracking, with a note of the relevant customs office to contact for further inquiry.

While the pharmacy is indeed listed as such, there can be issues if the products are subject to pharmaceutical restrictions (such as not existing in the strength or form of the medicine you ordered in the recipient’s country).

• @lynxpoint said in Dragon Ordnance Turkish Pharma - No Receipt:

My turkish pharma DO order was opened by German customs (fuck them btw) but I still received everything because apparently DO said the pharmacy is officially listed with DHL as a “seller of health care / medicine”. My package was only AI, bp meds and accutane though. Sad to hear about your order, please keep us updated if you ever get it or hear from DHL.

Would you be willing to specify exactly which items you ordered? Was it AI, hgh, primo, etc.?

Will update if it ever clears. DHL informed me it’s in customs (even though tracking does not specifically indicate that - just says “arrived at sort facility”) and that the back log in German customs can take “several weeks to several months or longer” to clear, even with paying for DHL Express.

HCG/HMG and insulin. No gear.

• Weird, I am in the US and got my DO turkish pharma package in 5 days. My thread for reference:

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/topic/11038/dragon-ordnance-turkish-pharma-t-a