Gym selfies on social media

Topic created · 6 Posts · 350 Views
  • I have an Instagram with a few hundred pics .

And like 3 of them are gym selfies . I swear I’ll get an occasional woman add me on Instagram and get like fixated on it and become all upset about them.

What do you think about gym selfies and why do you think people get so upset about them lol

• @loct99 said in Gym selfies on social media:

I have an Instagram with a few hundred pics .

And like 3 of them are gym selfies . I swear I’ll get an occasional woman add me on Instagram and get like fixated on it and become all upset about them.

What do you think about gym selfies and why do you think people get so upset about them lol

Awhile back I realized women don’t like guys or hate on guys who are out of their league. I would stop using social media though that shit is gay bro.

• I always train with a zip up or hoodie . maybe take a few photos a year. Im always covered up because I look like a bag of dicks. Once a month I’ll take it off to flex and see my juicy pump in the mirror.

• Gym selfies are stupid. Take some for ur progress pics. But sharing them with the world is dumb. Plus then when you do wanna share them with a chick, she’s already seen it so what r u really making it special. I prefer to keep it to myself so when I share a physique pic, the girl feels special. That’s my take on them

• @EpicFlash I like your Style my G

• Your style is awessome!