ITPP Source

Topic created · 6 Posts · 180 Views
  • Does anyone know a source for ITPP? I haven’t been able to find any for months. Also some precursor to ITPP was apparently made illegal in China so if there is any “ITPP” it’s not really ITPP or some similarly structured compound. Not 100% sure if that’s the case, but that would be an explanation for why it’s not available any more.

• @trenman420 said in ITPP Source:

Does anyone know a source for ITPP? I haven’t been able to find any for months. Also some precursor to ITPP was apparently made illegal in China so if there is any “ITPP” it’s not really ITPP or some similarly structured compound. Not 100% sure if that’s the case, but that would be an explanation for why it’s not available any more.

I been looking as well since lockdown with no luck. If I find a source I’ll be sure to post it.

I had read a similar story as what you’re describing regarding the ITPP feedstock. But no idea if it’s valid or not.

• @cmryan @trenman420 science.bio carries it.

• Science.bio has been out of stock for months and stated they would not be carrying it again until what they received was up to par in quality. The way they spoke was their source had synthesized it a different way to accommodate the changes to the law, but what they got wasn’t good enough to sell. I’ve had my email address on their waitlist for ITTP for a long time, now.

• @rkara12 said in ITPP Source:

@cmryan @trenman420 science.bio carries it.

Been out of stock there for most of the year if I’m not mistaken.

• Yeah science.bio/ irc been out for a long time. Can’t find it anywhere.