Anybody Watch Formula Secrets?

Topic created · 5 Posts · 107 Views
  • Kinda curious what people think about Kai and his program. He was my first step into the gear world, but I have no use for him anymore. Very interested what peoples’ opinions are outside his “fraternity.”

• He’s just a click funnel to sell his ridiculously priced information that you can find for free. Classic salesman. Doesn’t seem like a bad guy though and if you are a complete moron with money to burn then he might be useful for you.

• @TheyCallMe he’s got some good free informative content that he’s posted to YouTube but I honestly don’t like how he’s always trying to sell his overpriced mentoring bullshit, I get the dude needs to make money but it gets old after awhile lol.

• @MikeAlstott agree about the money thing lol. He’s selling his mentorship for a $1000 and says its a $5000 value ha! I definitely regret paying for it two years ago, but I had no idea how to find sources until I magically stumbled on this place.

• @Jj4999 He does post stuff daily,and there is some good content,but some of his things like, “How to Get Laid,” just seem like such BS. I guess what really pissed me off is that he FINALLY posted a workout video, yet it was the most half-assed thing I’ve seen in a long time.