Colonial Labs Test E (w some labs)

Topic created · 4 Posts · 233 Views
  • Been looking for a high quality and fast delivery source and think I found it. First off, fast response time, great professionalism and customer service was impeccable to get me what I needed.

Onto the labs:
    Taking TRT dose of Test E only, E3D. Blood drawn exactly 36 hours (so halfway between injections). 50mg Test E, Injected SubQ E3D = 116mg/week.

1008 Ng/dl total test, which is very well and reasonably dosed. Ive had higher on other gear, but that never seemed right. Really happy with Colonial.

• @J-Boxer said in Colonial Labs Test E (w some labs):

Been looking for a high quality and fast delivery source and think I found it. First off, fast response time, great professionalism and customer service was impeccable to get me what I needed.

Onto the labs:
    Taking TRT dose of Test E only, E3D. Blood drawn exactly 36 hours (so halfway between injections). 50mg Test E, Injected SubQ E3D = 116mg/week.

1008 Ng/dl total test, which is very well and reasonably dosed. Ive had higher on other gear, but that never seemed right. Really happy with Colonial.

10x multiplier. Wowzers. I’m jealous

• @J-Boxer why didn’t you post the bloodwork?

• Awesome! Great values. Please share them under the bloodwork section and you can get bloodwork credit :)