Just ordered Test where/what needles to buy?

Topic created · 14 Posts · 433 Views
  • 500mg test/week split into 250mg injection 2x week.

Where should I order needles? What size is good/what should I get?

• @manray said in Just ordered Test where/what needles to buy?:

500mg test/week split into 250mg injection 2x week.

Where should I order needles? What size is good/what should I get?

21ga. works well for drawing needle. And 25-28ga. for pinning. 3-4” to 1” long depends on where you’re gonna pin on body.

• @manray I always have the best luck on eBay. $25 for 100 Excel 3ML syringes with 25g 1” needles. I use 18g to draw, 25g 1” for quads and VG, 27g 1/2” for delts.

• @Bumpygooch I got 250mg test e vials, it says 10mL? I’m confused do I need 10CC needles then?

• @manray no. you have 250mg per ml (cc). so, if you are doing 250mg per injection, you need 1ml, each time. Whether you want a 1ml or 3ml syringe, (or something different) is up to you.

• @manray I use gpzmedlab or amazon.
    3cc syringes, I typically buy them with 18gague attached, basically any length is fine for drawing.
    I prefer 25 or 27gague for pinning. 27 is a bit slower but nothing too bad. If you’re hormones are in mct oil it’ll go through a 27 like water. As far as the length of the pinning needle, that depends on your body fat. If you’re currently holding a lot of fat you’ll need a longer needle typically 1inch is easy to find. If you don’t have a lot of fat then half inch is perfect. You could always use an inch if you aren’t holding fat but it’s not necessary, you just want the oil deep in your muscle.

You could also get the syringe with the pinning needle attached and buy the drawing needles separate it doesn’t matter.

• @manray they’re multi dose vials, it means 250mg per ml for a total of 2500mg per vial. Depending on your dose you shouldn’t ever really need more than 3cc in one shot. No offense but judging by your knowledge you shouldn’t be pinning over 1cc at a time. The 3cc syringe will come in handy when you start using other hormones and pin them all in the same shot.

My recommendation would be 250mg twice a week. So 1cc on Monday and 1cc on Friday for a total of 2cc a week.

Also don’t reuse your syringes as bacteria can build up without you seeing it. You don’t want to inject bacteria into your muscles lol

• @manray

Personally my only choice, because of where I live, is to use Bulksyringes.com.

They’re reasonable, and they respond to emails. Create an account, put things into your basket and wait a few days. They will give you free shipping and 10% off, After a few days when you receive their emails.

I can’t even buy a George Foreman grill off amazon. Ireland is pretty strict on what you can actually buy. I’ve had gear siezed. The syringes always get opened and I have to pay 23% plus a flat €10 to receive them. They even opened up my Tudca that came over from England.

• @manray slin pins are the way to go! 30g 5/8" slins backloaded using a 21g syringe

• @manray @CaptainAmerica @EnhancedGrappler
    I’ve gone through this kids post history and idk if you can warrant a ban for this but we don’t need this kid on here, ordering gear and fucking himself up.
    He is going to make this board hot af. If you can I suggest banning him. It’s the right thing to do. He’s too young and refuses to do any research.
    Do we really need him slangin gear to all his high school buddies and getting popped off? Something similar happened on Reddit when some kid was posting gear he bought on his Insta or Facebook trying to sell it and the police caught up to him.

• @BigDaddyV5150 said in Just ordered Test where/what needles to buy?:

@manray @CaptainAmerica @EnhancedGrappler
    I’ve gone through this kids post history and idk if you can warrant a ban for this but we don’t need this kid on here, ordering gear and fucking himself up.
    He is going to make this board hot af. If you can I suggest banning him. It’s the right thing to do. He’s too young and refuses to do any research.
    Do we really need him slangin gear to all his high school buddies and getting popped off? Something similar happened on Reddit when some kid was posting gear he bought on his Insta or Facebook trying to sell it and the police caught up to him.

Yeah, he’s banned now for being underaged. Thank you.

• @manray what’s up bro this is my first time on here a buddy directed me to it…I’m wanting to run a test cycle just not sure how to get started with the ordering…I’ve always just got off someone who took care of that…if anyone could help a brother out I’d greatly appreciate…I have zelle

• @zakktobin26 there’s literally subforums listing sources for gear and you’re asking a random user to sell it to you?

• @EnhancedGrappler he’s got Zelle though!!