bout to do first cycle whats best pct

Topic created · 12 Posts · 179 Views
  • 17 natty for 2 years hopping on 300mg/ week test e for 12 weeks. Gonna take nolvadex on cycle, what dosage/frequency on nolv? And whats best pct protocol everyone seems to reccomend different thing.

• @manray said in bout to do first cycle whats best pct:

17 natty for 2 years hopping on 300mg/ week test e for 12 weeks. Gonna take nolvadex on cycle, what dosage/frequency on nolv? And whats best pct protocol everyone seems to reccomend different thing.

So you’re 17 years old? And you’re going to shut down your natural testosterone production to pin a measly 300mg per week? Where’d you get 300/week from? That’s a bit more than my Dr. TRT dose.

• @biker811 is it proven that damage to hpta is same regardless of dose? Want to avoid sides as much as possible. You got a reccomendation?

• @manray said in bout to do first cycle whats best pct:

@biker811 is it proven that damage to hpta is same regardless of dose? Want to avoid sides as much as possible. You got a reccomendation?

Good question I’m not an expert, just for as long as I’ve been on forums like this, the typical beginners cycle is 500mg/week. So I was just curious where you came up 300.

And not for nothing but your so young dude, are you sure you want this lifestyle? I’m 31, and know that I couldn’t have handled all the shit that comes with being on a cycle.

• I hate to gate keep and all that shit, but no bro… just no. 17 god damn years old, your body hasn’t even fully developed yet, let alone your brain. Are you sure you’ve even gone through puberty? Wait it out.

• @manray please don’t start using gear till you’re at least 20. 21 preferably. Unless you have the genetic capability to be one of the best it’s not worth risking your health and I don’t even have to see pictures of you to know you don’t have the genetics. I’m sorry but most of us don’t, myself included. Bodybuilding is an incredible lifestyle and you should keep doing it, but don’t put your health and well being on the line for something that is just a lifestyle. You’re spending money on it already, why also put your health at risk? It’s not worth it man I know as a 17 year old you don’t wanna hear that and you wanna do reckless shit but don’t.

• @manray Dude at 17 years old you are shutting yourself down for nothing! DO NOT use any gear for at the very least 10 years. Do you like to fuck girls? If you do you won’t be doing any fucking after doing a cycle at 17 years old.

• @manray i hate when people start lecturing other people instead of answering the question as if they really believe theyre gonna change your mind. Even without pct your body will go back to normal in a few months.

• IMO it’s not that you won’t recover, but you’re taking the point in your life where your natty test is the highest wasting that time. You’re going to waste a cycle making MAYBE a little more progress than you could natty at that age. Unless you’re set up to get scouted for a college team and need to put in 25-30lbs I don’t see the point. With your gear money you could hire a good coach and a diet plan and make the beginner mistakes before hopping on in a couple years.

Unless you’ve got some decent numbers for a 17yr old like a 250 bench 300+ squat to depth and 400ish deadlift, the amount you’ll be adding to the bar as a natty is almost as much as you would on cycle.

You also have to consider if you only been training a short amount of time you likely have a lot of form issues to work through, nutrition and recovery, as well as developing bone density and ligament and tendon strength through proper loading. Adding too much weight too fast because the gear lets you could lead to an injury especially with poor form.

Regardless of wether you cycle or not get bloodwork beforehand the morning after a good nights sleep. See where your levels are at. That may sway you one way or the other.

to answer your question
    Why are you taking nolva ON cycle? Generally it’s only used to stop gyno if you have a flare up then for PCT. have nolva on hand but go by blood work and how you’re feeling. With all drugs you want the minimum effective dose. So if you get some high E2 symptoms that an AI can’t control you’d generally start with a lower dose of 10mg or so ED and go to 20 if that doesn’t help. But really you should just control E2 with an AI. High estrogen isn’t good even if you don’t have gyno symptoms or acne. There are also some things you need to consider about drug interactions, how SERMs work, how AIs work how the hormones you’re taking actually work. How they all work with each other.
    Best PCT protocol is super individual. The standard 40/40/20/20 of nolva or 50/50/25/25 of clomid works for a lot of guys. I can’t take nolva I get way to many sides. Search this forum there’s some members who have done low dose clomid for longer and recovered from blasts and cruises. Remember pct just speeds up the natural process. I suggest reading some endocrine studies to see what dosages Drs are using to treat men with hypogonadism to give you some more context.

One last thing. Don’t just take this stuff as gospel. Take what people say and try to find good research studies on what we are saying. A lot of things get misinterpreted or thrown around. For instance. “Google nolvadex or airimidex pubmed” to see what studies come up and how and why they may or may not be right for you

• @biker811 Is it really a lifestyle if I only cycle once?

• @bottomfeeder52 Nolva on cycle because I read studies on how it prevents HPTA shutdown by minimizing leydig cell desensitization.

• Don’t do aas at 17 years of age.

Without going into a long rant of the reasons not to, just don’t do it. Stay natural as long as you can, preferably until your mid 30’s.