Trest stacked with moderate dose test

Topic created · 10 Posts · 293 Views
  • I’ve run trest like 5 times . I’ve always done it with as little as test as possible, as I used to hate bloating

I’m debating on running 25 mg a day trest with 500 mg test a week .

I’m sure I’ll bloat like a mother fucker, but I’m mostly concerned if this will effect how I feel on cycle . I feel amazing On trest with tons of energy and feel happy

Would the test enhance this or make me feel worse ?

• It will just add even more estrogen, even if you get it under control, I can’t see how it could make you feel better…just my opinion

• @loct99 said in Trest stacked with moderate dose test:

I’ve run trest like 5 times . I’ve always done it with as little as test as possible, as I used to hate bloating

I’m debating on running 25 mg a day trest with 500 mg test a week .

I’m sure I’ll bloat like a mother fucker, but I’m mostly concerned if this will effect how I feel on cycle . I feel amazing On trest with tons of energy and feel happy

Would the test enhance this or make me feel worse ?

I think you have your answer already. Personally, I have less experience with trest than you, but I briefly (10-12 days) experimented with trest and no test (was running short esters) and I did not like it. I felt like something was just a bit off mentally. Not horrible but not right. Adding test back in fixed that in 2 days. Still, I think low test is the way to go with trest. Keep the need for AI at a minimum and let trest be the major player for anabolism. I think adding a DHT like masteron is a better choice personally, but that’s my opinion. Test/trest/winstrol would be intriguing I have to say.

• @cmryan

What are the doses you run of test , trest , and ai?

Interesting that you feel off with no test. I feel fine with no test but it gives me ED

• This post is deleted!

@cmryan

What are the doses you run of test , trest , and ai?

Interesting that you feel off with no test. I feel fine with no test but it gives me ED

I’ve only used modest amounts of trest because I’ve found them to be incredibly effective. I’ve used 200 test/175 trest with no AI a couple times. I may try to push that a bit next year.

One of the best cycles I’ve ever run was this summer and it was 200 test/175 trest/500 masteron. Strength gains were off the charts with good recomp while eating at maintenance and in spite of life and work trying to give me an anxiety attack lol. It didn’t produce any change in appetite or libido, which were probably good things in hindsight lol.

• @cmryan I think I’m going to do your test and trest dosages but leaning pretty heavily towards using npp over mast since it’s winter

Ever try npp and trest?

@cmryan I think I’m going to do your test and trest dosages but leaning pretty heavily towards using npp over mast since it’s winter

Ever try npp and trest?

I have not used that combination so I couldn’t speak to it. I can’t recall ever reading of anyone using that combination but I’m sure someone has tried it. Only thing I might caution is to look out for potential progesterone/prolactin sides. Obviously, dose dependent. If you have plenty of experience with test and npp then you should be able to accurately gauge if the additional trest is causing any problems.

Have fun man. Sounds like a hell of a cycle.

• Damn test trest n npp you should be full as a house lol.
    Be sure to keep an eye on bp if you go that route!

• While dieting for my show I tried trest for the first time.

I was already using
    500 test
    300 mast
    500 primo

Trest was (every line is a week)

I was cautious with starting dose because of the reputation with estrogen.
    Never had issues. Even without a serm or ai.
    Having mast in my system for a number of weeks assists with negating gyno symptoms I tend to get with 19nors and worked beautifully.
    I also feel that starting low with the introduction of new compounds and my high dosing frequency of 5x a week has helped me handle sides from 19nors and estrogen some too.

Also trest is some powerful shit. I couldn’t imagine using much more than 100-150mg a week and not being like Brian Shaw big. I don’t believe you need much of that shit unless you’re like a super heavy lol.

Like when I see people are using 300+ trest or like 400+ dhb with appreciable dosages of other compounds (700-1200mg total) my first assumption is either their gear is ass or something else sucks like genetic response or training or food or something. Those two compounds are no fucking joke when it comes to potency and gains.