Blast and cruise

Topic created · 12 Posts · 284 Views
  • Kinda new to cycles, I’ve decided to stick with the “blast and cruise method”. If I run a 16 week cycle of Test E and stack Tren Ace for the last 8 weeks of it, how long should I cruise on minimal Test E for?

• How new?

I think the newest users should really experience the management of pct and what your body might feel like. Overall, in my complete broscience, opinion, I think it helps with your mentality and growth as a user.

One shouldn’t B&C on their first cycle. Just IMO

• the classic answer is time on = time off. Christian Thibodeau recommends it as well though he doesn’t advocate BnC , see vid, gl bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hul6ZnIclt4

• @CaptainAmerica said in Blast and cruise:

How new?

I think the newest users should really experience the management of pct and what your body might feel like. Overall, in my complete broscience, opinion, I think it helps with your mentality and growth as a user.

I agree with this 100% from my experience as well.

• This is completely anecdotal but I’ve talked to some people who are pretty high level and they advocate PCT sometimes when they’ve reached a plateau because for the shot time you’re off youre androgen receptors will Upregulate becauae there’s so much less test floating around. I haven’t researched this though.

• @russellash95
    You don’t have to do what I do because everyone’s different but when I blast I typically go up to a gram I’ve gone to a gram and a half and when I cruise I go as low as 125mg a week but like to stay at 250 simply because it’s cheap and I like testosterone ALOT.
    It works really well I haven’t had bloods done much but when I have its always been good.

• @CaptainAmerica

@CaptainAmerica said in Blast and cruise:

How new?

I’m in agreement here too. I’m generally an advocate of B&C instead of constantly cycling on and off and subjecting your body to PCT repeatedly, but I think that going through PCT is one of those things a user ought to go through at least once to know what to expect if they have to come off again. Not unlike you my personal “only one new compound at a time” rule: it just helps you to judge how your body responds to things.

Also, the “how new?” question applies to the use of tren as well. Tren is effective but also one of the most harsh compounds to use. Are you sure you’ve been on gear long enough, and are big and strong enough, to justify that? Can you not keep growing effectively on milder compounds?

But as to how long to stay off between cycles or how long to cruise between blasts… should go by bloodwork, in my opinion. When your liver, lipids, and HCT are back in a good state to start a new cycle or blast, then you’re good. If you can’t get bloods done regularly while off cycle to keep checking on that, then the time on = time off rule is a good guess on when you should get your bloods checked to make the decision.

• @BigDaddyV5150 said in Blast and cruise:

@russellash95
    You don’t have to do what I do because everyone’s different but when I blast I typically go up to a gram I’ve gone to a gram and a half and when I cruise I go as low as 125mg a week but like to stay at 250 simply because it’s cheap and I like testosterone ALOT.
    It works really well I haven’t had bloods done much but when I have its always been good.

Everyone responds differently, but for most people, 250mg will be far above normal physiological levels of testosterone. That’s not a cruise at TRT levels, that’s just a milder permablast. Which is fine if someone decides to permablast, but be honest with yourself about it being a permablast.

• @Supermanlet9100 I’m not lying to myself I know exactly what I’m doing lol I stated that 125 is what he should do, well maybe I didn’t say that exactly I worded it worse. I’ve gone as low as 125 but I personally do 250 because I love testosterone. I’m not in denial I love that shit and 250 keeps me happy. If that’s a permablast so be it, I love it lol
    If he wants to bnc then 125 is a good dose to cruise at imo

• If youre gonna use steroids, either commit to BnC or don’t use them at all. PCT is some dumb shit - taking toxic cancer drugs to artificially raise LH FSH and test just to have them crash again? If you want off, taper down or cold turkey. PCT delays the inevitable. Wanna feel like a mood piece of shit? Covered in acne? Menopause? Then try clomid. Not to mention the blurry vision? Think that’s healthy?

Nah man. At some point this game will lead to TRT. There is ONLY benefits to TRT, especially as you age.
    Blast for 4-6 months, cruise until BP, RHR, and bloodwork is normalized.Get an echocardiogram 1-2 times a year. Control your God damn BP and do cardio! Make the most out of the least amount of hormones

• Some people might disagree with this but after a harsh cycle with Test / Tren and others added, I like to taper down a the test into the TRT to avoid a crash but also going full natty for a few weeks and letting your body fully recover before starting another blast. The liver and kidneys etc might say you are in a good range but they are still being stressed and I feel its better to let everything heal and clear out. Bro science leads me to believe you will end up responding better to the cycle as well. Maybe by letting the receptors desatuate, again bro science but I feel like this works for me.

• Another thing to consider is… shorter cycle is better in that your body will respond better to changing out your diet… For example, I ran 600 TestE 500 TrenE and recomped but at toward the end I was in a pretty hard calorie deficiet. I made WAY more gains on the post diet rebound off maintenance calories and just 300 Test the following 8 weeks than I did my prev blast. It was essentially a successful bulk.