Masteron vs EQ for estrogen controll

Topic created · 3 Posts · 145 Views
  • I was wondering which is a stronger compound for estrogen controll masteron or EQ? Also if you have experience with either compound please give some input on your experience!!

• [quote=“Mdog1990” pid=‘99288’ dateline=‘1601419817’]
    I was wondering which is a stronger compound for estrogen controll masteron or EQ? Also if you have experience with either compound please give some input on your experience!!
    [/quote]

Masteron (Drostanolone) was originally developed to reduce estrogen dependent breast cancer tumors and also act as a hormonal treatment to breast cancer. Masteron can be used effectively as an anti-estrogen because of it being derived from DHT. DHT can inhibit estrogenic activity in tissue by decreasing the binding of the estrogen receptors. This means you can take PEDS that convert to estrogen and not worry about that estrogen giving you side effects. DHT is actually the result of testosterone interacting with the 5alpha-reductase (5a-R) enzyme. Just remember that pretty much all of the anti-estrogens we use to control gyno and water retention are also used to treat breast cancer.

I run naturally high e2 levels, that is just the way my genetics work. For the last few years and cycles I have always added Mast to my cycles. It is a life saver, especially when taking PEDS such as Tren or Deca which have in the past, giving me nasty e2 and gyno issues. Using Mast pretty much eliminates all e2 sides for me and I don’t have to ever take any other anti-estrogen products. It eliminates nearly all my water retention and allows me to keep that chiseled-grainy-veiny look year round. Furthermore, it just makes me feel good. Anecdotally, I believe it is possibly binding to seratonin and dopamine receptors of the gut microbiome to increase my positive mood.

I have also used EQ, but not as a anti-estrogen. I have read some posts on forums that it does work for some people in that manner. EQ at the right dosage is an incredible lean-mass builder, awesome endurance booster because of the increase in RBC production. One of the best stack I have ever taken was 500mg TEST E, 600mg EQ, 400mg Mast P, and 200mg Tren P per week for 8 weeks.

Current PED Run: 500mg Test C, 400 Mast E - Going on 12 weeks and counting. Blood work is on point and zero e2 sides.

• EQ actually has an AI metabolite which is very strong. Masteron does NOTHING to reduce estrogen at all but will lead to low e2 sides and can cover sneaky stuff like gyno until it’s too late. So be careful that despite feeling like your e2 is in line on Mast, it can very well be super high and you just don’t feel it but you can still develop gyno.