Think I'm Convinced

Topic created · 6 Posts · 230 Views
  • So my buddies have been trying to get me on gear for years now. Post lock-down, my buddy gave me a pack of his anadrol. Three months back in the gym, all else the same, the gunz measure an inch thicker, the larger shirts I JUST BOUGHT are fitting more snug up top, I’m finally over the 200 pound mark (15 gain) and I’ve destroyed a pair of old faithful jeans (and I wear real jeans, not the skinny fad junk)

I’m sold on the prospects, and honestly after yet another setback outside of my control, I’m tired of making up for lost time.

I want to up the strength to insanity, and pack on at least 30 pounds of beef “ultimately”. What are my options for a cycle? preferably keeping side-effects to a minimum/fewer extras needed to fight such.

• [quote=“HulkBro666” pid=‘99281’ dateline=‘1601413068’]
    So my buddies have been trying to get me on gear for years now. Post lock-down, my buddy gave me a pack of his anadrol. Three months back in the gym, all else the same, the gunz measure an inch thicker, the larger shirts I JUST BOUGHT are fitting more snug up top, I’m finally over the 200 pound mark (15 gain) and I’ve destroyed a pair of old faithful jeans (and I wear real jeans, not the skinny fad junk)

I’m sold on the prospects, and honestly after yet another setback outside of my control, I’m tired of making up for lost time.

I want to up the strength to insanity, and pack on at least 30 pounds of beef “ultimately”. What are my options for a cycle? preferably keeping side-effects to a minimum/fewer extras needed to fight such.
    [/quote]

A good start would be Test only 500-750mg a week . Im not much for low doses even 500 is low to me even if your just starting but I know there are some guys who feel different and I rather not be the one to tell you to go higher on your first or second cycle
    If you want to stack something with it stack either deca or EQ . Im a big fan of EQ I hardly ever run Deca , but thats just me . I know plenty of guys who love it I would say between 300-500mg make sure you get some nolvadex or arimadex to keep estrogen in check or at least have it on hand. you shouldn’t have to much of a problem at those doses
    but some guys are very sensitive. I would say you can get away with .5 arimadex every 3 days

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Source-PHARMAHGH-B4G1-DOMESTIC-AAS-HGH-PHARMA-HGH-B4G1-SALE

• Sounds solid! Thanks for the reply. I still my research to do but this helps

• What’s up man,

GET ALL YOUR PRE-CYCLE BLOODS FIRST !!! Please, Please, PLEASE
    Know where you are at. Get bloods every 6-8 weeks after(if you start).

I ran ~400mg/week of test E my first cycle. Threw on 30lbs in 16 weeks. I did 16 weeks bc my bloods were on point. Ran AI 1mg of Arimidex after 8 weeks and that kept me right on the money for my E2 (30-40). Kept 20lbs solid after that. Dropped water weight. This was during Covid gym shutdown, I had 45-35-20 lb dumbells and a 6 pack of resistance bands. PRobably couldve packed it on with a real gym.

Went to cruise after that at ~160mg/week kept me at 1000ng/dl total test (600-700 free). Legit TRT w/ prescription though (only for cruising), could get you in contact if interested.

I really don’t think you need 500mg to get great results from first cycle. I got ripped apart here my fist cycle for not upping to 500mg but whatever, solid 20lbs in 16 weeks is legit. Can’t promise it’ll work for you but I had great results so far.

Started TRT cruise July gonna start next blast in October through December. I am debating cycle off TRT with nolva & Clomid just to give my body a time to recover but also love the 1000+ test in my blood so… I feel like everyone should TRY cycling off at least once to know if it is or isn’t for you. Some hate it, some bounce back…

BUT what the hell do I know, I’ve only been running test for like 8 months! That’s nothing compared to these guys…very knowledgeable guys on this, listen to them and READ OLD THREADS on here, there is SO MUCH you can and SHOULD learn.

Have a plan! Diet, Workout, Sleep, and proposed cycle. Order ALL your stuff before don’t try to add on mid cycle or forget stuff. Have an AI on hand (whether you need it or not), have PCT (whether you need it or not), have HCG (even if you don’t plan on using it), Have an extra bottle of Test (you lose .1ml each pin), Have extra needles (know what kind you need), Know where you wanna pin and how… Have a plan and stick to it but be able to adjust as your goals do.

Be determined and be regimented…this is your health you’re altering…some things are not reversible, you may never get back to where you were. There are trade offs to this route, make sure you’re willing to deal with those. And don’t be afraid to ask questions even the dumb ones you’ll get roasted for.

I do think you need to dive into more research though. It took me ~2 years to commit and buy the stuff. And I still was learning a lot on here.

I added 30lbs and kept 20 on ~400mg of test a week, with some bullshit gym setup at home but I still crushed whatever workout I did…100% ALL THE TIME. I started at ~300mg and bumped it up halfway through just bc I could. If you do run it, you’re going to be amazed at the results IF you eat right, sleep right and train your ass… even at 250mgs.

Hope this helps,
    ProUnpro

• Pre-cycle blood? This is definitely the first time I’ve heard of that. Makes sense though to keep tabs on whats up chemically I guess.

• [quote=“HulkBro666” pid=‘99375’ dateline=‘1601558527’]
    Pre-cycle blood? This is definitely the first time I’ve heard of that. Makes sense though to keep tabs on whats up chemically I guess.
    [/quote]

If you have the chance then pre-cycle bloodwork is really, really useful. Get to know your natural baseline starting position. Too many people jump in then fuck up PCT but never have any idea where they started or where they need to aim back for