Mutant Labs

Topic created · 5 Posts · 103 Views
  • Placed an order three weeks ago and still have not received my package. I have emailed them multiple times and am receiving no response. I ordered from them when they first started on SST and they were super fast. Now there are not responding at all.

• [quote=“bigsauce” pid=‘99237’ dateline=‘1601322708’]
    Placed an order three weeks ago and still have not received my package. I have emailed them multiple times and am receiving no response. I ordered from them when they first started on SST and they were super fast. Now there are not responding at all.
    [/quote]

What’s strange is his visiting the site. It says he visited 3 hours ago .

• [quote=“Burreaux” pid=‘99302’ dateline=‘1601434707’]
    [quote=“bigsauce” pid=‘99237’ dateline=‘1601322708’]
    Placed an order three weeks ago and still have not received my package. I have emailed them multiple times and am receiving no response. I ordered from them when they first started on SST and they were super fast. Now there are not responding at all.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

That’s sketchy af. @“CaptainAmerica” can you look into this? I hope they’re not compromised by LE.

• [quote=“TorTails” pid=‘99305’ dateline=‘1601435954’]
    [quote=“Burreaux” pid=‘99302’ dateline=‘1601434707’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

That’s sketchy af. @“CaptainAmerica” can you look into this? I hope they’re not compromised by LE.
    [/quote]

Yeah definitely sketchy. Now I’m leary of even trying his anavar . I only made an order because of his 2 for 1 sale a few weeks ago but even then communication with him was sketchy.

• [quote=“Burreaux” pid=‘99325’ dateline=‘1601480075’]
    [quote=“TorTails” pid=‘99305’ dateline=‘1601435954’]
    [quote=“Burreaux” pid=‘99302’ dateline=‘1601434707’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah definitely sketchy. Now I’m leary of even trying his anavar . I only made an order because of his 2 for 1 sale a few weeks ago but even then communication with him was sketchy.
    [/quote]

Now it says he visited at 440 am this morning. Something isn’t adding up for sure.