EQ or something else

Topic created · 6 Posts · 172 Views
  • Just looking for some insight. Got some time yet before my next blast but just looking for some help on what compound to run. Want to go with EQ for the vascularity and cardio boost. But I’m also looking for a milder least sides and trying to stay lean/dry.

• [quote=“Nickg1121” pid=‘99225’ dateline=‘1601298038’]
    Just looking for some insight. Got some time yet before my next blast but just looking for some help on what compound to run. Want to go with EQ for the vascularity and cardio boost. But I’m also looking for a milder least sides and trying to stay lean/dry.
    [/quote]

EQ tanks my E2 to almost 0, I wouldn’t use it unless running high doses of Test alongside it! Everyone is different tho so YMMV.

• Primo if you can afford it. Otherwise, just keep an eye on your E2- increase the test and/or keep some Dbol on hand for a little boost. Anavar the last four weeks would be a good finisher.

• What about DHB

• [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘99252’ dateline=‘1601347704’]
    What about DHB
    [/quote]

Funny u mention that. I am getting ready to run it for 1st time. I posted for a cycle critique a few hours ago in general discussion but got no response. What is ur experience.?

• [quote=“EpicFlash” pid=‘99253’ dateline=‘1601348095’]
    [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘99252’ dateline=‘1601347704’]
    What about DHB
    [/quote]

Funny u mention that. I am getting ready to run it for 1st time. I posted for a cycle critique a few hours ago in general discussion but got no response. What is ur experience.?
    [/quote]

I saw that and just replied there.