Success naturally lowering prolactin?

Topic created · 7 Posts · 145 Views
  • Basically I’ve always had slightly highish prolactin even when natural. At 19 I was at the high end of the range but not elevated. Anyways after running tren this last time about 5 weeks post cycle I still have the puffy nips and liquid coming out! I would prefer not trying to source or pay for caber so has anyone had success with b6 or p5p? I might just have to pay the cost for some Caber and try and get it under control. Masteron sort of helps quite a bit but even 50mg of mast E has me pissing every 35 mins even the day after injecting so can’t reasonable use it…(yes it’s the mast I take a month of and inject 50mg, or 100mg and I’m pissing for the next 3-4 days…every time)

Thanks ahead. I also will try mucuna pruirens since it’s laying around

• I’m in the same boat, it just tends to always be slightly high. P5P can make me feel better here and there. However, there are “gotchas” supplementing P5P or B6.

It will deplete or use up your magnesium as well as Thiamine B1.

Can make you anxious.

I find it’s just not sustainable to take high dose P5P regularly. Good luck, I don’t know of a good solution.

• [quote=“glib” pid=‘99227’ dateline=‘1601309840’]
    I’m in the same boat, it just tends to always be slightly high. P5P can make me feel better here and there. However, there are “gotchas” supplementing P5P or B6.

Can make you anxious.

I find it’s just not sustainable to take high dose P5P regularly. Good luck, I don’t know of a good solution.
    [/quote]

I supplement with magnesium about 750mg a day. Also wonder if sulbutiamine acts similar enough to supplement instead of b1 I have a lot of that around

• I tried the b6 approach ages ago, didn’t work but I also wasn’t willing to wait very long because fuck that. Had some other friends who tried it too, I think @“yelruP” (love u homie hope all is well if you ever see this) tried it before caber got to him and it was no bueno. Caber is a godsend though, works fast af and you don’t need to use much at all. I can get liquid of all colors, talking green blue black pink, crazy. On some octopus type shit ink blastin outta these nipps

IMO just bite the bullet and get Caber now instead of dicking around with the home remedies like some Chinese herbalist, seriously. Not dogging on you, obviously I tired the vitamin shit too lol

• [quote=“glib” pid=‘99227’ dateline=‘1601309840’]
    I’m in the same boat, it just tends to always be slightly high. P5P can make me feel better here and there. However, there are “gotchas” supplementing P5P or B6.

Can make you anxious.

[/quote]

Just took 12,5mg aromasin yesterday morning and today my gyno is literally not puffy and leaking a lot less. Nips nice and hard hahaa. Maybe arimidex just never worked for me it usually crashed my e2 so trying asin seems to have worked I Guess

• Naturally remedies are out of the window as soon as you introduce pharmacology. They may work for naturally occuring high prolactin, but once you raise it with 19-Nors and you are susceptible to them, you need to take something that actually works. Cabergoline and Bromocriptine are both fine, and I would prefer to try Bromo, because Caber is like using a fucking Bazooka to shoot at a mosquito. Bromo usually is prescribed at 1.5 - 2.5 mg ED for one week, then up to 15 mg ED for maintenance (only go as high as needed via bloodwork) for treating Hyperprolactinemia.

Bromo is also rather cheap, I’m sure one of our many vendors can hook you up!

• Leaky nips? Or you can squeeze fluid out of them?