Bulk King Labs

Topic created · 2 Posts · 165 Views
  • Hey SST, long time no see! So as I assume several others did, I waited to see Bulk Kings packs to start landing before I ordered to try him out.

5/5 transaction, communication and shipping!
    -Picked up 100ml Tren A and 50ml Test A from Bulk King. Ordered Tuesday evening, landed Saturday morning! Super secure packaging. It actually took me longer to open the pack and get to the vials than it did to pin both compounds immediately(admittedly, I didn’t have a razor on hand). I liked the stealth and the packaging.

5/5 stealth and here’s why
    -You WILL know if your package has been tampered with, as it’s impossible to get into. Also, due to the large vial size of the 100ml, it’s different packaging than I’m sure most of us are used to, and wouldnt be able to be repacked by a postal inspector, in my opinion.

5/5 product
    -Very smooth, especially the sweet mig/gso mix on the tren. First time having a brewer switch it up like that and I think it’s gonna make my daily injections smoother! I’ve already been blasting for 10 weeks with long esters so immediately switched to short esters with Bulk King as soon as they came in. My first time ever using Test A, didn’t realize how thin it is so I pushed the oils in a bit faster than normally and gave myself a slight tren cough. Oh man even though tren cough sucks, I truly missed that feeling, so the trens legit!

I’ll go more in depth with how I’m feeling in about 5-7 days since these are acetate esters and like I said I’m already on cycle on enanthate esters and yesterday woulda been my next pin enanthate pin day but I switched to acetates. I’m actually about to place another order to take advantage of that 35% I think and stack some orals.

Final note, I’m a curious person and I always look up the info on the package to rate the sellers stealth on their end. 5/5 on Bulk Kings…I laughed so hard seeing the google maps picture from the return address I couldn’t wait to show my juicy bro’s the photo and tell them that’s where our latest batch of brew came from!

Conclusion
    -Everything we like about the other popular sources here, in much larger vials. Give him a try before you miss out on the deals! You all know intro deals are the best deals you will ever get from a seller, show Bulk King Labs some love with his intro sale!

• [quote=“TooPoorForTren” pid=‘99203’ dateline=‘1601248934’]
    Hey SST, long time no see! So as I assume several others did, I waited to see Bulk Kings packs to start landing before I ordered to try him out.

5/5 transaction, communication and shipping!
    -Picked up 100ml Tren A and 50ml Test A from Bulk King. Ordered Tuesday evening, landed Saturday morning! Super secure packaging. It actually took me longer to open the pack and get to the vials than it did to pin both compounds immediately(admittedly, I didn’t have a razor on hand). I liked the stealth and the packaging.

5/5 stealth and here’s why
    -You WILL know if your package has been tampered with, as it’s impossible to get into. Also, due to the large vial size of the 100ml, it’s different packaging than I’m sure most of us are used to, and wouldnt be able to be repacked by a postal inspector, in my opinion.

5/5 product
    -Very smooth, especially the sweet mig/gso mix on the tren. First time having a brewer switch it up like that and I think it’s gonna make my daily injections smoother! I’ve already been blasting for 10 weeks with long esters so immediately switched to short esters with Bulk King as soon as they came in. My first time ever using Test A, didn’t realize how thin it is so I pushed the oils in a bit faster than normally and gave myself a slight tren cough. Oh man even though tren cough sucks, I truly missed that feeling, so the trens legit!

I’ll go more in depth with how I’m feeling in about 5-7 days since these are acetate esters and like I said I’m already on cycle on enanthate esters and yesterday woulda been my next pin enanthate pin day but I switched to acetates. I’m actually about to place another order to take advantage of that 35% I think and stack some orals.

Final note, I’m a curious person and I always look up the info on the package to rate the sellers stealth on their end. 5/5 on Bulk Kings…I laughed so hard seeing the google maps picture from the return address I couldn’t wait to show my juicy bro’s the photo and tell them that’s where our latest batch of brew came from!

Conclusion
    -Everything we like about the other popular sources here, in much larger vials. Give him a try before you miss out on the deals! You all know intro deals are the best deals you will ever get from a seller, show Bulk King Labs some love with his intro sale!
    [/quote]

Well, I have to say that I’m blushing. Lol. For real, I appreciate the amazing review and there’s two reasons I pack so tightly and you got the first reason dead on. The second is the more tape that is wrapped around the box, the less likely USPS is to damage it. It keeps the structural integrity intact. Kind of like on a pack of smokes. If you take all the plastic off, the pack starts to get damaged.

Tren cough: lol my friend told me that he got it from injecting it one of the few times he was running it and I told him, “that’s how you know it’s legit Tren” lol

We look forward to your continued business, and our prices are going to drop even after the sale, realizing that we can afford to sell a test e 250 in 50mL for $100 and the 100mL test e/c 250 for $150-$160