Topic created · 12 Posts · 396 Views
  • Anybody ever have a domestic USPS pack go OFD and then update to
    Available for pick up at post office ?

• Be careful on that one! Wouldn’t even take the risk

• [quote=“Fina-express14” pid=‘99113’ dateline=‘1601065754’]
    Anybody ever have a domestic USPS pack go OFD and then update to
    Available for pick up at post office ?
    [/quote]

Yes I think that happened to me once a few years ago. I went and picked it up and it was fine. I can’t remember if this was the same time but I also remember the pack was a small USPS box and it looked like something was dropped on it so as to create a dent that turned into a hole on the box where you could actually see into the package if I recall correctly… it was really strange I’d never had a package delivered to me with a big hole in it before.

• I’ve done some research here and spoken with the source
    Apparently this does happen from time to time
    From what I was told this happens if the driver had issues delivering to your address
    Or if something on the shipping label gets wiped off

I figured the sender in this case would be the right person to ask as I figured I wasn’t Their only customer to have this happen
    Plan is to call the post office , provide tracking # and have them re deliver and leave the item at the address

• A Full Squat team is waiting in the post office just for you to show up, be careful mate!!

:D

• [quote=“juicyfatpowerlifter” pid=‘99139’ dateline=‘1601120880’]
    A Full Squat team is waiting in the post office just for you to show up, be careful mate!!

:D
    [/quote]

Not gonna lie, the paranoia took me there when I saw the update on tracking yesterday

• I wouldn’t think much of it, pick up your goods. Of course we all know that feeling though, also was scared shitless the first time I picked up a missed delivery at the office ;)

• [quote=“juicyfatpowerlifter” pid=‘99142’ dateline=‘1601129330’]
    I wouldn’t think much of it, pick up your goods. Of course we all know that feeling though, also was scared shitless the first time I picked up a missed delivery at the office ;)
    [/quote]

Oh yeah man , This is the first time I’ve had this happen with domestic stuff

I’ve gotten some love letters with intercepted international stuff like most guys have

I even had a domestic pack from LnL get opened somehow in a USPS processing facility 2 years ago. That amounted to a letter similar to the ones you get for international stuff also

It’s amazing how fast your thoughts can get away from you if you let em though
    You go from driving home from work happy to get your stuff to doubting everything you know when the mail isn’t where you expected it to be , and then looking at tracking and realizing you still don’t know it all hahaha

I’ll update later on how it goes

• [quote=“Fina-express14” pid=‘99138’ dateline=‘1601119590’]
    I’ve done some research here and spoken with the source
    Apparently this does happen from time to time
    From what I was told this happens if the driver had issues delivering to your address
    Or if something on the shipping label gets wiped off

I figured the sender in this case would be the right person to ask as I figured I wasn’t Their only customer to have this happen
    Plan is to call the post office , provide tracking # and have them re deliver and leave the item at the address
    [/quote]

yea it does happen from time to time for sure . I wouldn’t pick it up . just have them re deliver like you said just to be safe, stay out of the post office . everything is recorded . dont panic or worry just a safer bet

• Fuck nope! I wouldn’t step foot into that post office. Have source resend.

• I am pleased to update
    Usps put this back OFD on their own

delivered yesterday while I was not home , they just didn’t update tracking

Thanks for all the replies fellas !

• Basically no cop is going to be waiting 24/7 for you there just to arrest you when you pick it up.
    That’s how I see it lol