Primo

Topic created · 9 Posts · 411 Views
  • Anyone have any experience with primo? I’ve used Anavar, Winstrol, Masteron and some Test in the past. What are you guys thoughts on Primo? I’m interested in giving it a try as long as you guys have had good experiences. Currently 32, 6’1, 190lbs. Haven’t been on a cycle in 2 and a half years. Not looking to bulk huge, just like to stay ripped and make some marginal strength gains.

• It’s alot like mast, but I’d say it’s even better. Probably the most user friendly aas, even at high doses. Test and primo is great

• @demondark said in Primo:

It’s alot like mast, but I’d say it’s even better. Probably the most user friendly aas, even at high doses. Test and primo is great

I’d say the amount of oil you have to pin would makes it a lil user unfriendly

• @loct99 said in Primo:

@demondark said in Primo:

It’s alot like mast, but I’d say it’s even better. Probably the most user friendly aas, even at high doses. Test and primo is great

I’d say the amount of oil you have to pin would makes it a lil user unfriendly

Maybe a little more time consuming but other than that no more uncomfortable. I pin 5CC’s of oil every week, no problems.

• @ThatSteroidGuy said in Primo:

Primo is the best anabolic. It is made for humans, and you feel good. You don’t get awful sides, and you can confirm that with blood work. I have taken the oral and the inject able, and the oral is more expensive but i do prefer that over the injections.

Yup… hence the username :)

• @zootroy I’ve run one 400mg a week primo cycle with 300mg of test for 16 weeks. I found the strength gains comparable to Tren and the gains in general were slow full and steady. Primo is not a weak compound like some say, it’s just not instant gratification like some are used to.

• @ThatSteroidGuy man I wish, that stuff is just unaffordable for myself. When primo is the base the injectable is cost enough haha. Minimum is 600 up to 1g+…

• I was just saying I use primo as my main anabolic man. It’s not a matter of being in shape. It’s instead of someone who normally use say 600 test and 400 primo, I would use 300 test and 700 primo (injectable)…Definitely has use for someone who doesn’t utilize primo like myself for sure.

• @ThatSteroidGuy keeps my health I check.