Opinions on adding Anadrol into cycle

Topic created · 3 Posts · 77 Views
  • Hey everyone,

I’m running:
    75 Test Prop
    75 Tren Ace
    30 Winny

Daily right now. Just started a week ago. I’ve run lots of different cycles and was considering adding in 25 or 50 of Anadrol.

Thoughts?

• i just started winny. have you ran it before? if so add anadrol at 25mg x 2 a day for best blood volume stability but maybe throw some tudca in there running 2 orals. If not id wait and feel out winny and run anadrol a dif cycle to see how you respond to each on their own. Ive ran anadrol and var and the dryness of the var and the fullness + joocy pump for the drol had me looking quite massive. My calves never looked veinier and I was 17% bf at the time.

• [quote=“egoliftlowbench” pid=‘99040’ dateline=‘1600979436’]
    i just started winny. have you ran it before? if so add anadrol at 25mg x 2 a day for best blood volume stability but maybe throw some tudca in there running 2 orals. If not id wait and feel out winny and run anadrol a dif cycle to see how you respond to each on their own. Ive ran anadrol and var and the dryness of the var and the fullness + joocy pump for the drol had me looking quite massive. My calves never looked veinier and I was 17% bf at the time.
    [/quote]

Thanks for the input. Ya I’ve run Winny before. I’m doing the oil this cycle so I’m not currently taking any orals. I just wanna make sure it’s not too many compounds at once.