Doctors and steroids

Topic created · 3 Posts · 163 Views
  • So I’ve been using privatemdlabs for a few years now for bloodwork in order to circumvent an MD and not get listed as a steroid user. They recently increased prices tenfold for bloodwork and its not an option any more.
    Recently I’ve been lethargic as hell the last 3 months after blasting tren for 6+months and other anabolics. I have phenomenal insurance and I want to get my thyroid, ferritin, t3/t4, cbc, and dhea/pregnenolone checked. Is there anyway to do this without getting caught for steroids?

• What about Quest testing?

• [quote=“ZugZugPowerShrug” pid=‘98964’ dateline=‘1600891639’]
    So I’ve been using privatemdlabs for a few years now for bloodwork in order to circumvent an MD and not get listed as a steroid user. They recently increased prices tenfold for bloodwork and its not an option any more.
    Recently I’ve been lethargic as hell the last 3 months after blasting tren for 6+months and other anabolics. I have phenomenal insurance and I want to get my thyroid, ferritin, t3/t4, cbc, and dhea/pregnenolone checked. Is there anyway to do this without getting caught for steroids?
    [/quote]

Like was said above the Quest diagnostic pricing is reasonable. Also the coupon code RHINO should get ya another 15% off the total. Just used it the other day. Total cost was less than a 100 dollars.