Dbol & Winstrol

Topic created · 3 Posts · 171 Views
  • Folks,

Running a quick 8 week cycle after a 3-year layoff, using up some leftover gear.

1-4 25mg Winstrol & 25mg Dbol ED preworkout
    1-4 6.25mg Aromasin ED (adjust after Dbol done)
    1-8 Test E, 65mg E3.5D
    1-8 Test P, 20mg ED
    1-8 Tren Ace, 30mg ED

Plan to cruise for a bit after. Anyone have experience running Dbol/Winstrol together? Kept the dose moderate, want to see how it feels compared to doubling the Dbol. I’m on the second week, strength and pumps are definitely up. Started my diet 2 weeks before the cycle, now up to 232 from 220.

Cheers,

J

• Winny and Dbol are fairly opposite in what they offer with the only common ground being strength but that’s debatable and only matters if you even care about numbers on the bar. Dbol will bulk you up quicker and make you fuller and more watery, while Winny will help you maintain mass while in deficits and dry you out and make you flatter and harder. Both combined is gonna be probably no aesthetic change for you at all, since they provide opposite aesthetics, so unless you’re in it for PL’ing I wouldn’t bother stacking. Run the Dbol early and when it runs out run the winny so while your body kinda deflates a bit from the loss of the dbol and extra water retention you’ll start to see some of the winny aesthetic effects.

• [quote=“Jujuicey” pid=‘98841’ dateline=‘1600736313’]
    Folks,

Running a quick 8 week cycle after a 3-year layoff, using up some leftover gear.

1-4 25mg Winstrol & 25mg Dbol ED preworkout
    1-4 6.25mg Aromasin ED (adjust after Dbol done)
    1-8 Test E, 65mg E3.5D
    1-8 Test P, 20mg ED
    1-8 Tren Ace, 30mg ED

Plan to cruise for a bit after. Anyone have experience running Dbol/Winstrol together? Kept the dose moderate, want to see how it feels compared to doubling the Dbol. I’m on the second week, strength and pumps are definitely up. Started my diet 2 weeks before the cycle, now up to 232 from 220.

Cheers,

J
    [/quote]

Interested in your results, bro. Subbed.