TREST

Topic created · 12 Posts · 401 Views
  • I’ve been having a hard time finding a source for Trestolone.

Does anyone have a source they have used for Trest?

• Not worth honestly. We have the raws you can make it into.

It was all hype back then because someone mentioned it in reddit about two years ago in a cycle compound experience. Too wet, too much estro to control. the gains aren’t even that great compared to anadrol or tren my man tbh.

If you’d really like to try it, i’m sure someone has it in the US domestic section.

• [quote=“DragonOrdnance” pid=‘98664’ dateline=‘1600549280’]
    Not worth honestly. We have the raws you can make it into.

It was all hype back then because someone mentioned it in reddit about two years ago in a cycle compound experience. Too wet, too much estro to control. the gains aren’t even that great compared to anadrol or tren my man tbh.

If you’d really like to try it, i’m sure someone has it in the US domestic section.
    [/quote]

I appreciate the insight brother!

• [quote=“Astrolukes” pid=‘98667’ dateline=‘1600553012’]
    [quote=“DragonOrdnance” pid=‘98664’ dateline=‘1600549280’]
    Not worth honestly. We have the raws you can make it into.

[/quote]

I appreciate the insight brother!
    [/quote]

Hunter Pharm has it.

I’m waiting for someone with Trest E or Trest D. Other people on other boards mentioned using it but I’m only really confident about sources on this board.

• I wouldn’t touch trest e with a 10 foot long pole. I bought a crapton of trest e when the hype started and tried selling it. I shit you not, i did not even sell 100g of it at the end. People dislike how wet and hard to predict trest a is, imagine E. or D.

• [quote=“Astrolukes” pid=‘98623’ dateline=‘1600486767’]
    I’ve been having a hard time finding a source for Trestolone.

Does anyone have a source they have used for Trest?
    [/quote]

Running Hunters trest ace right now. I feel like injecting every day has helped w/ not much water retention or estrogen at all. Started at 10mg and staying at 25mg I am seeing great results, one of my favorite compounds so far.

• [quote=“ALLKINDZOFGAINZZZ” pid=‘98702’ dateline=‘1600578904’]
    Running Hunters trest ace right now. I feel like injecting every day has helped w/ not much water retention or estrogen at all. Started at 10mg and staying at 25mg I am seeing great results, one of my favorite compounds so far.
    [/quote]

@“ALLKINDZOFGAINZZZ” how many weeks do you plan to run it? Please update us after the cycle ends and let us know how much weight you lost due to water

• The trick is with trest is to use as little test as possible

• [quote=“loct99” pid=‘98730’ dateline=‘1600621748’]
    The trick is with trest is to use as little test as possible
    [/quote]

100% agree, when I ran 50mg trest with 50mg test daily the sides where everywhere. Dropped it to 25mg test and all is fine now.

• I used trest the first time when it was released by Pure Oils back in 2013 maybe. Incredible stuff. The trick to controlling the estro was to stack it with masteron and use 100-200mg of test only. You dont need test with trest at all. 50mg a day of trest ace brought on weekly physique changes, felt great with a high sex drive and great sense of well being. Trest D is a little harder to control the bloat and I needed 1mg adex EOD to get by. However trest D put my blood pressure through the roof.

• [quote=“lynxpoint” pid=‘98729’ dateline=‘1600620743’]
    [quote=“ALLKINDZOFGAINZZZ” pid=‘98702’ dateline=‘1600578904’]
    [/quote]

@“ALLKINDZOFGAINZZZ” how many weeks do you plan to run it? Please update us after the cycle ends and let us know how much weight you lost due to water
    [/quote]

About 6-8 more weeks. Will keep it at 25mg daily for now might bump to 35 or so but it’s been great so far and not much water retention. Running with 250mg test, 250mg mast, and 50mg proviron, and aromasin 12.5mg every 5 days.

• [quote=“DragonOrdnance” pid=‘98693’ dateline=‘1600568494’]
    I wouldn’t touch trest e with a 10 foot long pole. I bought a crapton of trest e when the hype started and tried selling it. I shit you not, i did not even sell 100g of it at the end. People dislike how wet and hard to predict trest a is, imagine E. or D.
    [/quote]

I can’t stand pinning ED so I’d rather figure it out with E or D. If it was still around, I’d buy some in a heartbeat.