Getting my blood tested for a discount

Topic created · 3 Posts · 78 Views
  • Hello everyone!

I’m struggling to find a cheaper way to get tested for HGH and testosterone. Most of the credits you’ll get from a vendor are 70ish dollars, and the only place I’ve found purchasable tests makes HGH cost 58-300. Is there a place I should look at specifically to compare prices?

I did a quick search and so many results came up that it was difficult to look through them all.

Thank you for answering my dumb question.

• You may have already tried this, but privatemdlabs.com is your best chance for a reasonably priced test. On the site, you’ll be able to find comparisons between Quest Labs and Labcorp (Labcorp is typically much more expensive than Quest).

When paying for your labs, use discount code “RHINO” to receive a 15% discount. Rhino is Stan Efferding’s discount code as he partnered with Private MD to make sure folks have blood tests accessible to them at a reasonable price.

• [quote=“TheHumbleConquistador” pid=‘98766’ dateline=‘1600649347’]
    You may have already tried this, but privatemdlabs.com is your best chance for a reasonably priced test. On the site, you’ll be able to find comparisons between Quest Labs and Labcorp (Labcorp is typically much more expensive than Quest).

When paying for your labs, use discount code “RHINO” to receive a 15% discount. Rhino is Stan Efferding’s discount code as he partnered with Private MD to make sure folks have blood tests accessible to them at a reasonable price.
    [/quote]

Gotcha. I’ll take another look with the discount code. Thank you for the heads up!