Dumb story: blood fountain

Topic created · 10 Posts · 285 Views
  • Just sharing because I thought it was kinda funny.

This morning I pinned my shoulder, and as soon as I pulled the needle out, started shooting blood all over the bathroom. I’d never seen blood shoot out of myself that fast. It was like a cartoon.

Put some pressure on it for a minute and it stopped, no biggie. I had to laugh about it while cleaning up the crime scene.

Anyone have some interesting/funny injection mishaps?

• Lol, that sounds ridiculous. I’ve heard of that happening before. I’ve had it where I pin my shoulder and I pulled it out wrong and had a blood stream down my arm, but never shooting out.

One of the funniest stories I’ve ever read about a pin mishap came from @“DonaldPump”:

“So this past week has been my first week of my current cycle, 1cc of Tren every day. For the last 4 days my girlfriend said she wanted to be supportive and and do my shots for me which I thought was super cool. So she would draw up the tren and I’d lay on the bed and she would shoot all kinds of places that I would never be able to reach. So today after my shot I noticed it’s been taking her a LONG time to push the oil through. So I asked her " it’s taking a long time, are you sure you’re doing just one cc? And she said yeah, I do 1 cc like this. When she showed me what her idea of 1 cc was, it turns out its was THE ENTIRE FUCKING 3CC SYRINGE. So this first week I’ve been taking like 1.5 grams of Tren! Needless to say, I’m doing my own shots from here on out.”

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Crazy-story-and-question

• [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘98591’ dateline=‘1600449511’]
    When she showed me what her idea of 1 cc was, it turns out its was THE ENTIRE FUCKING 3CC SYRINGE. So this first week I’ve been taking like 1.5 grams of Tren! Needless to say, I’m doing my own shots from here on out."

[/quote]

HOLY SHIT hahahahaha that’s wild. She was gettin’ the D that week for sure.

• Happens often to me with glutes. Theres just an angle that when I exit that shit shoots out like nothing, but no pool.

Holy fuck that tren story has to be hilarious. The gains tho

• [quote=“DragonOrdnance” pid=‘98612’ dateline=‘1600470099’]
    Happens often to me with glutes. Theres just an angle that when I exit that shit shoots out like nothing, but no pool.

[/quote]

My glutes will occasionally bleed like that as well, it never happens with any other site
    [hr]
    [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘98591’ dateline=‘1600449511’]
    Lol, that sounds ridiculous. I’ve heard of that happening before. I’ve had it where I pin my shoulder and I pulled it out wrong and had a blood stream down my arm, but never shooting out.

One of the funniest stories I’ve ever read about a pin mishap came from @“DonaldPump”:

“So this past week has been my first week of my current cycle, 1cc of Tren every day. For the last 4 days my girlfriend said she wanted to be supportive and and do my shots for me which I thought was super cool. So she would draw up the tren and I’d lay on the bed and she would shoot all kinds of places that I would never be able to reach. So today after my shot I noticed it’s been taking her a LONG time to push the oil through. So I asked her " it’s taking a long time, are you sure you’re doing just one cc? And she said yeah, I do 1 cc like this. When she showed me what her idea of 1 cc was, it turns out its was THE ENTIRE FUCKING 3CC SYRINGE. So this first week I’ve been taking like 1.5 grams of Tren! Needless to say, I’m doing my own shots from here on out.”

[/quote]

Imagine if he asked her to help him pin “one cc” of DHB, it’d be horrendous

• My second glute shot ever sprayed like a fire hose.

Had a shot on Wednesday that gushed and caused a massive coughing fit

• [quote=“Dreadlifts” pid=‘98679’ dateline=‘1600561333’]
    [quote=“DragonOrdnance” pid=‘98612’ dateline=‘1600470099’]
    Happens often to me with glutes. Theres just an angle that when I exit that shit shoots out like nothing, but no pool.

[/quote]

My glutes will occasionally bleed like that as well, it never happens with any other site
    [hr]
    [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘98591’ dateline=‘1600449511’]
    Lol, that sounds ridiculous. I’ve heard of that happening before. I’ve had it where I pin my shoulder and I pulled it out wrong and had a blood stream down my arm, but never shooting out.

[/quote]

Imagine if he asked her to help him pin “one cc” of DHB, it’d be horrendous
    [/quote]

only imagine the gains my fren

• Wifey cut herself the other day and bled on white bathroom carpet. She bleached and cleaned carpet. Very next morning, I do a VG short and bled all over. I tried to clean the carpet but she saw it anyway. Texts me and asks what happened. I had to tell her I cut myself shaving and text her a pic of the cut on my lip I just happened to have for a couple of days. Of course she remembers I already had the cut before…so i doubled down and said I cut it again shaving…next time i am thinking a drop cloth in bathroom so as not to contaminate the crime scene.lol

• [quote=“EpicFlash” pid=‘98802’ dateline=‘1600701948’]
    Wifey cut herself the other day and bled on white bathroom carpet. She bleached and cleaned carpet. Very next morning, I do a VG short and bled all over. I tried to clean the carpet but she saw it anyway. Texts me and asks what happened. I had to tell her I cut myself shaving and text her a pic of the cut on my lip I just happened to have for a couple of days. Of course she remembers I already had the cut before…so i doubled down and said I cut it again shaving…next time i am thinking a drop cloth in bathroom so as not to contaminate the crime scene.lol
    [/quote]

Do you have white carpet in your bathroom? That seems risky lol

• [quote=“FlexLooger” pid=‘98866’ dateline=‘1600784343’]
    [quote=“EpicFlash” pid=‘98802’ dateline=‘1600701948’]
    Wifey cut herself the other day and bled on white bathroom carpet. She bleached and cleaned carpet. Very next morning, I do a VG short and bled all over. I tried to clean the carpet but she saw it anyway. Texts me and asks what happened. I had to tell her I cut myself shaving and text her a pic of the cut on my lip I just happened to have for a couple of days. Of course she remembers I already had the cut before…so i doubled down and said I cut it again shaving…next time i am thinking a drop cloth in bathroom so as not to contaminate the crime scene.lol
    [/quote]

Do you have white carpet in your bathroom? That seems risky lol
    [/quote]
    Yea bro, it was a white little area carpet. And it kind of had that long pile thing going on.